Insanely hungry

laughingduck

Mother of one daughter
Reaction score
Im only 6+3 and I can't stop eating. I wake up at night ravenous and can't get back to sleep. I was like this in third trimester with DD but this seems really early to be this hungry? Anyone else? Is this normal? At this rate Im going to be a whale by the end of this pregnancy.

Very normal...enjoy having a appetite because in a week or so you might get morning sickness. That's what happened to me.

Yes.. I am almost constantly ravenous to the point of feeling sick and weak and light headed! It's crazy.

Im finding the hunger REALLY annoying. I just had a steak and potato dinner, and am starving an hour later. Like doubled over with hinger pains. And a bit light headed and tired too because I can't get a decent nights sleep due to the hunger. I hope the hunger dies down soon, I actually find it worse than the nausea I had with my daughter.

Me too! Im 5+1 and hungry ALL the time! Never had this last time, im making use of it as im sure in the next week or so nausea is gonna get me lol

If I'm not queasy, I'm starving. I can finish a meal and be hungry again 45 minutes to an hour later.

Try eating smaller meals and carry some snacks with you, especially protein filled snacks. Right now I'm fond of beef jerky because anything sweet turns my stomach. The protein helps me stay full until my next meal.

Oh, yes. I had intense hunger with my first and fourth (current) pregnancies. I ate constantly for the better part of this pregnancy so far and have only now started eating less. With my first, I ate everything I could get my hands on the entire time. I only ended up gaining 35 pounds although I was constantly eating, and when my baby was 6 weeks old, I weighed the same as I did on the day when I got my BFP!

Don't worry about it too much. Just do what you've gotta do to get through this crazy stage!!! And try your best to gorge on wholesome foods and not McDonald's like me. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->