*insert nervous laughter*

My tracker says af is still 7 days away but this is only my second month using the app and it only has data from my last cycle (my right ovary is always cd 18 and my left is cd16

so safely 5 days still. It’s early and I have no reason to believe his sperm survived 3-4 days until ovulation lol

Here we are 6 days later
I only tested because my app says af is due today and I’ve been wearing my cup since I was spotting 2 days ago and assumed it was af.

13AD4224-494E-4160-9D87-00B9EC9C6986.jpeg

But not really any different than the lines 6 days ago. I’m paranoid that it’s not a zygote but a cancerous mass.

But not really any different than the lines 6 days ago. I’m paranoid that it’s not a zygote but a cancerous mass.
If you think it's a cancerous mass then you better get checked out now. My mother passed away from cancer. Don't wait to get checked out it's what she did and they caught it to late. She was only 48 and I was 27 then. Better safe then sorry.

Why do you think its cancer what symptoms are you having?

Spotting could be af starting off slow.

If you think it's a cancerous mass then you better get checked out now. My mother passed away from cancer. Don't wait to get checked out it's what she did and they caught it to late. She was only 48 and I was 27 then. Better safe then sorry.

Why do you think its cancer what symptoms are you having?

Spotting could be af starting off slow.
Certain cancers let off small amounts of hcg

it’s really just one of those neurotic thoughts that gnaws at the brain at night. Lol

It’s definitely pink. It just doesn’t make any sense. I guess we will see what tomorrow brings.

you should get checked out anyways to make sure its not anything bad..(cancer wise) because you are worried about that. Hope they can give you some answers.
I think Tests should be way darker since you got ur first positive on March 29th. Some tests look pos and others neg.

I had a cyst once that gave faint positive tests (not cancerous). As you know, chemicals can too. With my cyst, AF was late by a week or more & pretty painful.

Good luck hun, I hope it's neither & you ovulated later than you thought or hcg is just taking extra time to pickup.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->