insomnia....ugh

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by junemomma09, Apr 20, 2009.

1. junemomma09

I have seemed to develope some kinda of insomnia. Its 5:30 am here where I am, and Im tired but im wide awake. I cant go back to sleep. I normally dont have any problems sleeping. My OH gets up to go to work at 4:30am...and normally it doesnt bother me I go right back to sleep after he tells me he loves me and bye.....well this time i just felt alone in the bed...though i obviously i am, normally i just go right back to sleep. and now im stuck up and its still dark outside. :hissy:

2. peekers

peekers Well-Known Member

awww im getting a bit like that,

my husband works away 4 days of the week and he left this morning at 4.30 and i just couldnt get back to sleep, i feel alone!!

:hugs:

3. Ravelyn

Ravelyn Well-Known Member

Funny posted this thread.
    My hubby just left for work not even 15 minutes ago, now 6:50am here in Ontario Canada. I'm wide awake now and it sucks cause I still feel like I could sleep a couple more hours.

I've had a few really bad nights where I'm exhausted and sleep eludes me till 3am or so.
    Try having a warm bath if you really want to go back to sleep. Or just have an extended nap in the afternoon. I probably will do the latter.