insurance!

winterbabies3

Wife, Mother & Expecting
Reaction score
I learned today that most insurance companies and even when you have state insurance that there is a program to get a double medela breast pump!! I have to go in to give them my insurance and fill out paperwork (can't get the pump til baby is born) but that's a 300$ savings!! I'm so excited!! I learned this from my doctor!

BTW I am in the US.

You can go in to Babies R Us if you have one near you, and they'll do the legwork of applying for you. :) Then you don't have to deal with the paperwork...they have a rep call you, get some minor info, and then handle everything from there.

My insurance paid for my awesome double medela pump too. I got it through the hospital when my son was born. You should see if the hospital you'll be delivering at will do the same thing for you. So easy and they do all the paperwork for you because they have all your insurance info.

I just got an email this morning that mine was approved and shipped!!!:happydance::happydance:

Oh my goodness!!! I didn't know this! I will check into that right away!

Thanks girls! I'll have to ask if they can delivery it to the hospital when baby is born since it's an 1hr away and would be so much easier! This was such good news as I really didn't want to spend 200$ on a new pump!

Are the pumps rentals, or are they yours to keep? My insurance covers this as well, I'm going to apply soon. Thank you for the info!

Are the pumps rentals, or are they yours to keep? My insurance covers this as well, I'm going to apply soon. Thank you for the info!

I got mine in the mail yesterday! its yours to keep! very nice!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->