International bumps to be!

rjsmam, don't discard your temperatures; I'd just mark illness and sleep deprivation on your chart and you can use the temperature adjuster feature...it may help!

Good morning everyone! I'm stressing out, I have to actually call the garage, the muffler needs to be totally reset and I can't do it alone. Now just have to get the courage to make the phone call...grrr, lol anxiety stinks!

rjsmam, I agree with stuinoki, try including those temps and see what ff says.

How's everyone doing today?

Don't stress Hena! Auto garages are dirty, but the people that usually run them are pretty nice :mrgreen:

oh, I know...last time I walked in the owner looked up and said "Good morning Frau Müller!" they know me by name!!! We have an older car and the timing belt (and everything else) had to be replaced in the past year. I just called and they said I can come right in this afternoon. It's just so embarassing! :dohh:

Good Luck Lady :D Hopefully it's a cheap fix!

I was just reading the baby loss section and now I can't stop crying. :cry: I knew better than to start reading but I found I couldn't stop myself. I know I've lost a lot of babies [CPs] I can't imagine how it feels to go through labor and not go home with a baby---I'm so grateful that I have only experienced early losses.

Sorry, off topic but I'm so sad now.

:hugs: I don't know how people recover, but somehow they do. I can't imagine after passing all the milestones of pregnancy, then feeling like "this is it" and losing a baby. I feel like crying now too! Hopefully it won't happen to any of us. It's time for some sticky babies, born healthy and happy!

rjsmam, don't discard your temperatures; I'd just mark illness and sleep deprivation on your chart and you can use the temperature adjuster feature...it may help!

Thanks stuckinoki & Hena appreciate you taking the time to look! I have un-discarded those temps & my temp shot up today and ff now has ov down as cd 20!? :wacko: I’m fairly certain that isn’t right – would make me only 3dpo.... today i have v sore boobies.. i always get this before af but nipples are sore too which i don’t normally get – alert alert =; symptom spotting ... must stop!!! :dohh:
Hena good luck with the car – hope it’s easy & cheap!

I’m with you re the labour & losses – i just cannot imagine how painful that must be – to carry on with life – my heart goes out to all those poor families
xx

rjsmam try to use the temperature corrector feature and if that doesn't work, I hate to say it but just going off of temperatures, FF might be right? When do you usually ovulate? Or is this your first cycle temping?

Under the DATA bar on the top right hand side of the screen; the temp corrector is in there and should help you out!

Oh crap, that only works if you took two temperatures!!!

Under the "SPECIFIC" section of data entry check the illness box and the fever box. It should leave the dots Open rather than closed and FF might change it's mind about when you O'd.

Sorry I'm babbling so much! lol

Oh crap, that only works if you took two temperatures!!!

Under the "SPECIFIC" section of data entry check the illness box and the fever box. It should leave the dots Open rather than closed and FF might change it's mind about when you O'd.

Sorry I'm babbling so much! lol

wowseees thanks so much - i already ticked illness but not fever - so will try that!!!!

usually it's around cd15/16 - i think - this is only 2nd month temping and the first month wasn't complete but i have tried opk previously and positives on cd16. who knows.... :dohh: :wacko:

xx

I don't know. FF marks ovulation by a 3 day temperature rise.

I don't know. FF marks ovulation by a 3 day temperature rise.

thanks stuckinoki - i've added fever to the days where i was really sick, and it's discarded the temps - but i've been sick for ages so not entirely sure where fever applies & stops! ach well i guess this cycle is really gonna be a case of wait & see.....

out of interest - does your username mean stuck somewhere -thats what it brings to mind! sorry i am v nosey :^o

It DOES!
I'm in Okinawa Japan; hence the stuck in oki part :D lol

I wasn't able to come up with anything clever when I had to choose my username. lol

Oh yeah, rjsmam, I just looked at your chart [for the umpteenth time]....are you temping at the same time every morning before you get up and move around and after at least 3 hours of uninterrupted sleep?

My temps are usually really consistent and flat because my alarm is set and I get up at 6am 7 days a week.

I keep my thermometer on my headboard and a little notepad to jot down my temp if I plan on going back to sleep after I take my temp.

Not sure what's going on but your chart shows pretty erratic temps from what I see. I hope they level out! Actually, I take that back; I hope that you don't have to temp ever again and that you get a BFP this month!

Oh yeah, rjsmam, I just looked at your chart [for the umpteenth time]....are you temping at the same time every morning before you get up and move around and after at least 3 hours of uninterrupted sleep?

My temps are usually really consistent and flat because my alarm is set and I get up at 6am 7 days a week.

I keep my thermometer on my headboard and a little notepad to jot down my temp if I plan on going back to sleep after I take my temp.

Not sure what's going on but your chart shows pretty erratic temps from what I see. I hope they level out! Actually, I take that back; I hope that you don't have to temp ever again and that you get a BFP this month!

i think it's clever :thumbup:

yeah i realised that my timing wasn't always spot on but it's usually within an hr or so of usual time & i keep thermometer right by bed in bedside table - but i've set my alarm now to make them always at same time... so maybe they'll even out next cycle!!

thanks so much for your help - how cool is it getting help all the way from japan :happydance: this is a cool thread huh!!!!

xx

Hi:hi:

Thanks Hena for the vote of confidence. The thing is I'm older than you and having 2 children and planning a third already may put things on hold. Also, I'll be even older by the time I finish. :blush:
I'll keep going anyway and we'll see what happens at the end.

mzswizz I'm so jealous about your holiday!!! I wish I could go somewhere to relax even if it's only for a week. Hope you'll have a great time and come back with your bfp :winkwink:

Stuckinoki I've heard before about Lolita and The virgins suicide as well. Tell me once you finish them if they're good and I'll try to get them myself as well.
So sorry about your cramps; people say is a good sign so fx'd for you!!:thumbup:

rjsman good luck with the application. I'm always in the search for a change of scenery from my current job. I've seen a good one on Monday and I received the appt form yesterday but no time yet to put my mind to it.

Today I'm :laundry: :hangwashing: :dishes: :iron: and also finishing my curtains. I love to be at home!!!! LOL
My back is killing me and if I weren't 8dpo I'd think af is coming today or tomorrow.:shrug:

Have a lovely day!!!!
XX

:kiss: Good morning international bumpers! How is everyone today? I'm suddenly in a brighter mood than I was even ten minutes ago, no idea why, but yay! lol

Madrid, I sure hope that back ache is from implantation! 8 dpo, that's about right, isn't it? and pish posh re. age! My grandmother got married at 18 before finishing high school, raised four children to adulthood, and THEN got her college degree at 50. You've already got a huge head start :winkwink:
I have to say I'm full of admiration for you, taking on this challenge while raising your (soon to be) three children. DH and I waited until we were both done our masters and even considered waiting longer for me to start my PhD before trying. I'm starting to think I might regret waiting so long....

Time has been standing still since I left my hubby behind. This cycle was flying by so beautifully, too! Hopefully after tomorrow night when we're together again it'll be better. I picked up the car this morning, it wasn't cheap, but it's fixed so I'm not stressed any more :happydance:

Hope you're all having a great day, sorry for the ramble, I think the sunshine has gotten to my head :loopy:

Morning Hena.

Nothing new. I fell asleep with a heating pad last night because my cramps are still so freaking bad :(

Nothing else to really report on except that I made a delicious garlic rubbed rib eye steak for dinner and rice crispy treats for work tomorrow! I can't believe that it's already Friday! I can't wait for the weekend. I'm gonna lay outside and get my tan on!

DH has been gone since Monday! Still another week and a half to go until he comes home. I can't wait to see him. I love my alone time but I am really bored at home alone without him. My doggies must be pretty bored too. DH is their playtime daddy! I'm just the one who feeds and bathes them so they don't really care for me the way they love him.

They have been happier to see me at night though. It's nice to have your pups meet you at the door with wagging tails when you come home from a long day at work. I had a bunch of boring procedures today...took some Xrays, suctioned some saliva. All in all it was a relatively productive day :mrgreen:

Hi lovely ladies! :hi:
Yay for feeling brighter Hena – I am much brighter today too – my sinus headache is finally lifting, still plagued with sore throat it’s good not to have constant headache! When i think of you driving to zurich it sounds so cool and European! :coolio: Good news about your car – one less thing to worry about. I bet your cycle will fly by again once hubbie is home.

Madrid – how is your eye doing hon?

Mzswizz – i forgot to say woop woop about your holiday – sounds fab! Bet you’ll get loads bding done :winkwink: as usual teehee!

Stuckinoki- how are those cramps doing? Loving the book list too :book: i’m avid reader, currently reading The Hare with Amber Eyes

Emma! Just remembered you joined us a while back – how are you doing – you must be post ov too now? :flower:

We seem to be having a run of bad luck – our fridge door handle randomly crumbled fell off – its fairly new & i can’t for the life of me find one of the parts – our toilet then broke arrgh – we got it working but it’s unsightly with lid off the cistern ! Car needs work doing now too and we already financially maxed. My oh worries so much but i’m trying to be bit more laid back – we’ll sort it all somehow ! ttc wise… my temp went down by half a degree today – i did it at the correct time & even took it twice as concerned about my erratic temps – it was exactly the same both times ! this month is clearly a guessing game #-o ! my cramps have subsided by had lots of pink spotting last night – but i had that last month albeit later..

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->