International bumps to be!

oh my! parents are such strange entities, lol. how's this for insane? My parents live on another continent, yet they've managed to come see us at least once a year every year since we were married. Yet my in-laws can't be bothered to make the three hour car drive to see us ](*,) maybe that'll change if we have a baby. Or maybe not, they already have two grandkids....who knows, lol.

My parents are the same way. They would go visit my sister like its a ritual with them and my sister only lives 5 mins away from me LITERALLY :dohh: and then they complain that i live TOO FAR AWAY :wacko:. My sister had 2 kids and now one on the way (got pregnant when my nephew was 3 months old and he was born dec. 16, 2010 so yes fell pregnant by accident) so thats why they visit her but it would be nice to visit us also. It makes me sad sometimes because it makes me feel like we dont matter because we dont have children.

Hi all!!!!

I'm freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! Yes!! I've finished the exams!!:yipee:

I love the conversations you've been having today. I'm afraid I'm the older in married live as on the 8th of July is our 13th anniversary.:blush: I met my husband the day after I arrived in London and we've been together since. :wedding:

My parents on the other hand got together at the age of 16 my mum and 19 my dad and they got married and were together for nearly 35 years but they're divorced now. :dohh:

My mum visits us at least once every year if not twice. She loves London so she's always keen. My in laws haven't been here once. Only my mother in law and it was when I had my son. We usually visit them, or better said, dh, ds and dd do visit them. I haven't been there for years. No reason in particular; I just rather visit my mum :hugs:

This is long one!!!

XX

13 years!
Congratulations to you!

DH and I have our 2 year anniversary coming up in August....but he'll be in afghanistan for it so we won't be celebrating. Hopefully there will be a baby in my belly by then though!

https://i53.tinypic.com/104mi4n.jpg
https://i51.tinypic.com/2yy70cm.jpg

OMG OMG OMG!!!!
I'M OVULATING!

I Just took an OPK for giggles because I definitely haven't ovulated this early in months! IT'S POSITIVE!!!!

I came downstairs and pounced the heck out of DH. I am in complete and utter shock right now. I was 100% sure that it wasn't going to happen this cycle and that it wasn't even worth messing with.

I took like 5 other tests to confirm. I definitely caught the front end of my LH spike too!

Here are pictures. The first picture are my tests from today, the second picture is my cycle last month with the clear blue fertility monitor; they are labeled from what the monitor said....so they are legit positives. I'm so happy right now I can't stop smiling! I haven't been this happy to ovulate. Ever! lol

Aaaaahhhhhh!!!! I'm sooooo happy for you stuckinoki!!!! What amazing timing!!!!!!!!!!!

The timing couldn't have been more perfect!!!
I've got a shot this month!
I still can't believe it; I think I'm in shock!

And.....
DH bought me the Canon Rebel T2i camera for my birthday with an extra 55-105mm lens and all the extra stuff [bag, memory card, extra battery] OMG he spoiled me big time and I didn't even ask him for it! He picked it out all by himself and it's exactly what I wanted....this is my literal dream camera. I caught a glimpse of the invoice though [2200$......gulp.....]

What a great weekend it's been so far!

How are you ladies doing?
I'm hanging out making tacos and drinking a very nice bottle of cabernet.

Oh I didn't know it was your birthday, HAPPY BRITHDAY!!!! What a great present, you'll be able to keep yourself well occupied while he's away with photography. Good man! And my fingers are crossed that your anniversary present will be a little bump!

Madrid, HUGE congratulations on being done exams!! I hope you can celebrate this weekend! (or just sleep, as I recall I never slept during exams week)

We're off to the in-laws now, I'll probably check in from there. Have a great weekend everyone!!!

One more time Stuckinoki, :dance: wooohooo!!!!!!

Thanks Hena :D

My birthday isn't until July 16th so I'm still a ways out...

He told me: "you realize this camera covers quite a few future holidays, right?" LMAO. He's not big on gifts and being forced to buy gifts [birthdays/holidays/anniversary's/etc] so when does buy me a gift he makes sure that I know he's off the hook for whatever holiday is coming up!

My Taco's were delicious. There is so much left over. I wish I had family closer. We constantly waste food because there is just the two of us and most meals make 8+ servings...I'm so forgetful too. Leftovers usually just go bad in the fridge because I forget all about them. lol

Have fun this weekend!

Hooray for ovulation stuckinoki :happydance:. Good thing you poas because that was perfect timing. Also, my DH bought me a camera for christmas and it was also my birthday gift because my birthday is december 28th. My DH does the same thing. Usually he will buy a gift that lasts like 2 holidays lol. hopefully we will see those lovely lines on your hpts next.

Hena-have fun at the in-laws. Sounds like you will be keeping busy.

AFM, DH and i had a romantic evening when he came home from work. We ate dinner, cuddled up and watched the marathon of NCIS, kept smiling hugging saying i miss you and love you and then DTD. I probably will have to squeeze in a quick BD before he goes and helps DJ at a party with his cousin tonight if not then i will wait til he gets home (whenever that is). I might just go out with my friend since i am going to be home alone :cry:

I love being home alone. I feel bad but part of me is excited for DH to leave for a couple of weeks. I love coming home from work and not having to worry about cooking dinner or doing chores. It'll be nice to just come home and relax...I don't make a huge mess so it's easy for me to just clean up after myself.

The 100yen soda machine on my corner had Fanta grape soda...it's so yummy!!!

I've got another BD :sex: session planned as soon as I shower and clean up....that's the one thing I dislike about Ovulation Time:

I want to let the sperm do their things as long as possible, but it feels really gross not to run to the bathroom and shower [or wash in the sink] myself up right away....I feel so gross right now!

Usually we BD and we fall asleep so the soldiers be in there and i dont feel anything. But if we bd during the day then thats when i feel icky :haha: sometimes i put a pad on just in case of extra leakage

I have to wear a panty liner afterwards lol....

It's usually like 24 hours later, and only if I'm in the middle of the grocery store or something and then it will all leak out at once in one gigantic vagina bubble :cry: It's so gross. LMAO

I know what you mean. I never like when that happens especially when im out.

It happens when im either out in public or home. So i feel messy either way

Hi ladies how are you all today?

Lovin the stories about your romantic parents – my folks were together for a long number of years too but I sadly lost my mum to breast cancer when i was 16... miss my mum loads & my dad is my rock now. Also loving how you have names earmarked for future bundles – great names too! I have a couple of names i like but too scared to think about it too much :wacko:

Stuckonoki – wow great news about OV :dance: go eggies go!!!! And what a fab early b day pressie – fab hubbie!
And i have to agree re the secret happy feeling when i get the house to myself. :winkwink: i love it too, can do the chores when it suits me etc – but usually miss him after a while

Mzswizz – your romantic evening sounds lovely – you & your OH sounds super loved up! :kiss:

Madrid – yay for end of exams!!! :happydance: How did they go – and excuse my ignorance if i missed it – what were you sitting?

Hena – hope your wk end with the in laws was ok ! :flow:

We got back late last night – was nice to be away but even better to get home ! I’m still feeling crappy – think i have sinusitis – did some reading up & says it usually clears by itself after 2wks, so gonna give it a few more days (now wk 3) before calling. Probably wasn’t helped by my mil smoking in the house – YUCK – actually went to bed feeling nauseous on Fri night from it. Goodness knows what’s going on with my chart – FF doesn’t :dohh: know if/when i ov’ed – i presume it’s cause my temps are over the place. Grr I’m assuming i ov’ed last Mon/Tues making me 6dpo – it would be awful if i didn’t ov at all..

xx

Hi all!!

stuckinoki :thumbup: for the +opk's. You see I told you to have a bit more faith. Hope you enjoyed the time to the max.
By the way, I also love being at home alone. It's so relaxing and I think even healthy to have your own space to breath.

rjsman I'm studying a degree and don't worry about the question because I've never mentioned before what the exams were for. I'm doing an English Studies with History and Literature Degree with the Spanish Open University. So I can take the exams in London, in a Spanish school in Portobello.
I feel positive and I think I'll pass the four of them but we'll see in about 4wks time what mark I'll get. Thanks for asking.
Glad you enjoyed your time away! I'm so looking forward to the holidays this year!! Can't wait!

mzswizz you're sooooooooo in love girl!!! I don't need to see your face to tell. That's great!!! Enjoy it as it's such a lovely state!!:winkwink:

Hena, did you have fun during your break then?

On the other hand I spend most of the day yesterday in the hospital. Many years ago I had a corneal graft (transplant) in my left eye and lately the eye has been red and umcorfortable. I went to the hospital 2 months ago but they told me it was just dryness and sent me home. Yesterday they've confirmed I'm having a transplant rejection so I don't know how things are going to develop from now. They've given me drops to try to save it but if I don't improve with them I'll need to have another operation for another transplant. Who knows how long it could be for a donation.
Anyway, I feel much better today and I've decided not to worry about the things I can't control and hopefully everything will be ok.:thumbup:

XX

Hello ladies. Well i have had a wonderful night and day today. DH and I spent most of the time DTD so it was pretty awesome :haha:. Just visiting our family right now and later on relax at our house nothing too serious today. It looks like it will rain today so pretty much its an inside day today. I think once DH and I took our minds off TTC, we became madly in love.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->