International bumps to be!

its a bright pink/purple line irl - no mistaking it in real life, no squinting... but it's out of time & could be dye run

anyhoo... am gonna try ignore ignore ignore! stoopid me testing early - serves me righ... hope you lovely ladies all have a fab day.. :flower:

Not to sound like a negative nancy...lol
I tweeked it for you and it's definitely an evap. Even if it's purple or pink it wasn't there within the first ten minutes :(
I zoomed and lightened and saturated. Here's that pick and an invert.
https://i53.tinypic.com/2ryrhpi.jpg

The invert shows the line but it doesn't look very defined.
https://i54.tinypic.com/20t08r5.jpg

Hopefully it's the beginning of your BFP; I'd test again in the morning! I can't wait to see the next one.

You too rjsmam! Don't loose hope though, test again tomorrow or in a couple of days!

How are you doing way out in Japan, stuckinoki? what time is it there? (it's about lunch time here and all I've eaten today is chocolate :blush: I'm gonna be one fat momma!)

wowsers stuckinoki, you're like the master of photo tweeking! I'm def. going to ask you when I have anything to take a picture of!

It's almost 7pm. I'm just doing laundry and working on knitting a baby blanket [I swear I've been knitting this thing for a year now] I can only do a little bit at a time because my hands cramp up! lol

I made pasta and have been drinking a ton of sweet tea...I'm gonna rot my teeth out from all the sugar I put in it! lol

*drools* Chocolate....nom nom nom nom

I LOVE tweaking tests...Can't wait until you can start testing Hena :D

rjsmam, have you put the picture up under the pregnancy test section, and see what other people think of it?? I'm sorry I sound so negative; I have just gotten so many evaps and they always make me sad in the end. I just don't want you to get hurt ;)

rjsmam, have you put the picture up under the pregnancy test section, and see what other people think of it?? I'm sorry I sound so negative; I have just gotten so many evaps and they always make me sad in the end. I just don't want you to get hurt ;)

hey don't be sorry stuckinoki!!! i am all for common & sense & reality...
i've seen so many threads where i reckon people say the can see a line & its bfp etc etc where i reckon it's questionable - so no need to be sorry :thumbup:

i put it up there earlier - might try another pic in a bit but am work so it's all covert operations haha...

how are your cramps doing today?

Hena - getting closer to hubby being home!!

mzswizz - wow so close to your holiday - am v envious :)

xxx

stuckinoki, I've started knitting baby blankets a few times, but always end up tearing it out and crocheting instead because I'm so much faster (and better) it it, lol. I hope the next one I make will be for my own baby! (or at least when I'm pg with my own, I can still make them for other people, hehe)

yay! I'll be with DH tonight! I'm super excited!!! FF took away my crosshairs this morning too, so I'm especially eager to get back to :sex: just in case I haven't really o'd yet. I wish my opks were easier to read...I might just invest in a fancy digital one for next cycle if we aren't lucky this time.

Rj-there is a line there but seeing that it was after the time limit i would say evap. But hoping it is a start of a bfp for you.

Hena-yay you can finally be with your DH i know the feeling of excitement.

Stuckinoki-how are you doing? I know exactly what you mean about getting evaps and gettig your hopes up for them to just get crushed. Hopefully we all get our BFPs!

AFM, yesterday was a wonderful day. Dh and i dtd and spent time together. Last night was even better because we had a nice bubble bath he picked out a cute lingerie outfit and we dtd. Very romantic. 8 more days until we leave i cant wait but then again time is flying so fast and i just remembered i have to go shopping before we leave for some clothes :dohh:.

Rj-there is a line there but seeing that it was after the time limit i would say evap. But hoping it is a start of a bfp for you.

Hena-yay you can finally be with your DH i know the feeling of excitement.

Stuckinoki-how are you doing? I know exactly what you mean about getting evaps and gettig your hopes up for them to just get crushed. Hopefully we all get our BFPs!

AFM, yesterday was a wonderful day. Dh and i dtd and spent time together. Last night was even better because we had a nice bubble bath he picked out a cute lingerie outfit and we dtd. Very romantic. 8 more days until we leave i cant wait but then again time is flying so fast and i just remembered i have to go shopping before we leave for some clothes :dohh:.

aw shucks you & your are the cutest! Enjoy holiday shopping etc... xx

OHHHHH!!! :dohh: :dohh: :dohh: :dohh:

It means; As For Me; doesn't it?
I'm such an idiot! lol

Stuckinoki-i usually right AFM to mean As For Me. So no you are not missing a person :haha:

Rj-thanks. This cycle has been totally different. It has been more dtd and love than any other time. Hoping this is the cycle.

I kept reading it and then trying to scan back and see if there was another person who I kept missing. I felt like I was excluding someone! lol

I kept reading it and then trying to scan back and see if there was another person who I kept missing. I felt like I was excluding someone! lol

teehee that made me giggle - but there's so many acronyms i still struggle with them x

:rofl: there are acronyms people use and im like huh. I sit there for 30 minutes trying to figure out what it means

lol! I do the same thing! The worst is when someone types too fast and makes a typo, then I spend forever trying to figure out an acronym that doesn't really exist :wacko:

Just Skyped with my mum for over an hour, I'm so homesick now, lol. I REALLY hope to get a BFP before I see them next month!!! please, please, please!

mzswizz, I feel like more loving time should pay off! Fingers crossed!! Have fun shopping for cute summer outfits :thumbup:

Good Luck Hena; I'm awful but what CD/DPO are you?

Good Luck Hena; I'm awful but what CD/DPO are you?

What do you mean awful? Are you okay?

I'm cd 17, and 5 dpo (according to opks and what FF had placed O at until this morning) You must be about the same, eh? I think we both o'd last weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->