International bumps to be!

Yes it's hard to see because as I said it's faint. Hopefully we'll get darker ones tomorrow rjsman

X

photos make them even harder to see too, so hard to appreciate what its like irl..... good luck sweets. will think of you in the am :flower:

xx

Hoping tomorrow will start off by reading that we have two bfps here. FXed for you two. Tomorrow I might not be on because DH and I will be at the beach with his family becuase they are having a barbecue pretty much a pre-father's day celebration.

Hoping tomorrow will start off by reading that we have two bfps here. FXed for you two. Tomorrow I might not be on because DH and I will be at the beach with his family becuase they are having a barbecue pretty much a pre-father's day celebration.

Ah mzswizz i'm jealous again :blush: that sounds awesome - have a great day xxx

Can't believe yet but here are the pics for my 11dpo fmu test. :headspin::headspin::headspin:

XX

Attachments

• BFP 001.jpg
    BFP 001.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 0
  • BFP 002.jpg
    BFP 002.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 0
  • BFP 003.jpg
    BFP 003.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 0
  • BFP 004.jpg
    BFP 004.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 0
Woooo Hoooo! Congratulations Madrid! How excited are you???

OMG my new camera came in the post today!!! It's even more amazing than I imagined. I've been sitting here playing with all of my new lenses and filters for the past 3 hours [that and making chicken noodle soup too]

I have such an amazing DH...this camera is the most awesome thing I've ever owned! I can't wait to get out and start taking photos...of course today is kind of cloudy and the water looks murky so ocean shots aren't really going to work out for me today...I'm gonna go see what I can get :D

Thank you!!!! I can't even tell you how much!!!!! I was getting so fed up with the whole ttc thing that I wanted to forget about it. Thanks to you all this month has been great & was much more relaxed.

I was telling my friends that if I didn't get my bfp this month I'd take it easy during summer and do nothing at all apart from bd of course, lol.

I'm just hoping this one will stick & that everything will be ok!!

Fx'd for all of you! This is just the beginning of our international BFP's. You're all next!!!!

How lovely he got you something that you really like!!!! Enjoy your present! Please show us some of the pictures!!

https://i55.tinypic.com/dr3703.jpg
This is my Italian Greyhound; Sticks.

https://i51.tinypic.com/34pnhnm.jpg
This is the view from the 3rd floor balcony of our house.

I didn't touch either of these up. These are just the raw pictures that the camera took on it's own!! OMG I'm so excited to go from an 8MP junk camera from the late 90's to this amazing 18.1MP awesomeness!!! Woo HOoo!!!

I hope you ladies like pictures because I'm sure I'll end up posting a ton up here...

ALSO; when I finally get my BFP :bfp: I'll be able to share it with you and it will look like you are all here with me looking at it on my counter top :D

OMG Madrid...I'm still in shock that the line has gotten that much darker since yesterday!!! I'm so freaking excited for you.
:::sticky bean dust:::

I've got such a good feeling about this month! I hope we'll all get our BFPs in June!

Waw he's so cute, posing and everything!

What a view!!!!! It's beautiful!!

I love pictures so feel free to post as many as you want.

Yes I also had a good feeling about this month & this group because we've been relaxed and supporting each other with positive thoughts along the way.

When are you planning to test?

10dpo..just so I can figure out if I'm going to stop taking the progesterone or not.

I don't want to delay AF any longer than necessary if I'm not pregnant, but I wanted to take some because I know clomid can make your uterine lining thin and I want mine to be thick and sticky! lol

So I've got a couple more days to go. I know I could start testing now, I do have 100 ICs upstairs but there's no reason to waste...I'm only 6dpo and I know that it would just turn into me giving myself line eye trying to stare at the tests. lol

And yes, I'm really REALLY digging this thread. It's so relaxing to talk with you ladies about TTC...I don't feel like I'm getting stressed out like I usually do in the TWW so from the bottom of my heart, I thank you ladies :D

Plus I was on another forum for a long time and everybody was really catty and outright mean to people...like if you asked a question that somebody had already asked, they would heckle you and make smart comments...I just didn't really like the vibe that they had anymore/....BNB is SOOOO much different and I really like I get genuine support when I come here.

10dpo is a good day to start!! Have you ever tried soy? That's what I used this cycle & it's suppose to be like clomid but natural.

I'll be trying it next cycle if this one is a bust, but I'll be using it in conjunction with the Clomid. CD1-5 of clomid; CD6-10 soy

Madrid!!!!!!! :bfp: :bfp: :bfp:

Argh congrats you must be on :cloud9: Yahooo our first international babba!!

Woweeees - we will continue with the postitive vibes from all over the world throughout your pregnancy!

stuckinoki - loving the camera & especially loving your pooch! can't wait to see lots more pics

afm - i tested this am with last ic - the test had a dent and the dye ran - so i'm guessing they were just a bad batch. I'm cool with it - I'm staying hopeful about my job application and am going to work on my fitness again next month as i've let it slide!

xxx

I'll be trying it next cycle if this one is a bust, but I'll be using it in conjunction with the Clomid. CD1-5 of clomid; CD6-10 soy

you can't take it with clomid or agnus cactus. Be careful with that.

rjsman you should get more tests!! they have bogof in boots with their brand frer. I'm waiting for your confirmation of bfp as well!!

you can't take it with clomid or agnus cactus. Be careful with that.

rjsman you should get more tests!! they have bogof in boots with their brand frer. I'm waiting for your confirmation of bfp as well!!

i've looked at this ams test again now its dry (from 5am lol) and it's bfn - yesterdays was clear pink line & stayed when it dried so it must have been dud - not gonna test til af is late or my head will get scrambled again!

have you broken the news to oh yet? how exciting - and Fathers Day tomorrow - so lovely!!!!!!! :flower:

I'm still keeping it to myself for a little bit longer!!

If the doc says is ok it should be then. I'm just telling you what I've read in other threads about soy and on the internet. Don't worry anyway because you aren't gonna need it!!

XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"