International bumps to be!

Hena I'm so sorry about your loss. It's a difficult time when our love ones passed away & it feels like you are left with an emptiness that nothing can fill. Only time will allow you to move on I'm afraid. Grandparents are one of the most important figures in our lives and when they passed away is like they've taken a part of us with them but on the other hand they've left you with a lot as well. You have all the memories and good advice they've given you through the years and those are the things you have to bear in mind and cherish. As I've said on other occasions our lives are written in our destiny and yours was to be there and be able to say good bye. So it's understandable you're thankful. I only hope your granddad will manage somehow to live without part of his soul by his side. My thoughts are with you all.

X

hena-sorry about your loss. i lost my grandfathers when i was young then lost both my grandmothers only months apart so i can relate. i felt empty not only for my parents but in me also. not having none of my grandparents to see me get married or have children made me so sad. but i know their memories will forever be in my heart. and i know they are watching over me. so even though you grandmother is not in her physical body, she is with you through each step of the way mentally etc. my thoughts are with you and everyone who has suffered a loss in their family.

Hena - I'm so sorry about your loss and I guess there's nothing I can say to make you feel any better.:hugs: Madrid said it so very well, the emptiness nothing else can fill. I can only imagine how that must feel for you, and also your grandfather. But feel free to post here, even if it is not about TTC. We're here to support each other, not only to post bfps.

Madrid, don't worry about not being all positive here.:hugs: I really see that this loss must be so hard to deal with, and I hope you have lots of understanding people around you, who support you and are there for you. Good to hear that DH and you got even closer now - for some couples, it's rather the opposite in such a situation.

AFM, nothing new really. Has it sunk in? Well, I guess. Though, I'll wait till my scan in a week, then I'll know if there really is a heartbeat at all. I really hope that everything will be alright.

I've been struggeling with feeling sick a lot. No, it's not like I get sick and go puke somewhere and then feel better. I feel sick and sick and sick all day long, and nothing happens. Plus I have a lot of headaches and unfortunately, don't think there's anything I can do against.

Chrissi, twins are basically impossible because on cd11 I had only follicle of 12 mm and the other one of 8 mm. The smaller ones tend to stop growing when the bigger one reaches a particular size. I have no idea how big the follicle(s) was/were when I ovulated, but I'm pretty sure it's not twins, considering that I got my bfp pretty late (14 dpo) compared to twin moms (heard of 8 dpo).

Hi! I'll be having my last scan hopefully tomorrow. They'll tell me if I need a d&c or not. I'm not bleeding, it's been getting lighter and lighter by the day and now is cm mixed with a bit of blood (sorry tmi).
I'm anxious about it all but I really hope I can finish with this and move on for once and for all.

Sorry about the constant ms dusty but it'll get better as the days and weeks pass. When are you going to have the scan? I mean what day? Best of luck for you!

Chrissie how are you feeling? Did all the discomfort stop? I hope so.

Where are you all?

X

Madrid, I really hope things will be okay(ish) so you can just move on. It's been so much pain already, you don't need any more of that but to move on a look forward. Fx'ed for you that it will be alright!:hugs:

AFM, it's just nothing new. I'll have my scan next week, then know if everything is alright. And I don't even suffer from morning sickness really... it's rather worse at night, after Dinner. Then I feel sick.

I'm scared that I'm not pregnant anymore because I simply don't feel pregnant for some reason. I mean, yes, I feel sick but don't have to throw up. I feel tired but I've always felt tired a lot. I have massive headaches that are probably just worse than usually because I can't take any pain killer. And I'm so bloated, my stomach is the only thing that actually looks like 6 month pregnant - and again, this has always been since I've had the LO. Kind of happens when you don't do your exercises. So yeah...

Hey ladies.

I just went on an Amazon.com shopping spree. New HPTs, New OPKs, New BBT; The Works! Plus, DH is scheduled for his SA next Friday so that's one more thing to cross off of our "list of things to do before I can go out in town and consult with a real doctor"

I have my 1 hour, 2 hour and 3 hour glucose testing tomorrow morning. I have no idea how I'm going to make it with no food tomorrow :/ I always feel ill if I don't eat something in the morning but hopefully this test and the round of hormone CD3 testing I'm doing tomorrow would tell me something----even if it was diabetes, at least what we're battling would have a name...right now it's just a huge black whole with a question mark on it.

My 2 year anniversary is tomorrow night. Super excited but a little bit bummed that I won't be getting any sexy time since I'm smack in the middle of AF! lol. That's not exactly what I think of when I think of special occasion sexy time. ha ha ha.

That's about it. Feeling pretty good right now. My thyroid is under control [for the first time in almost 2 years] My TSH is at .29 which is actually pretty low...but considering I've been really sick this year [TSH between 6.9-7.4] this burst of energy and sweaty high metabolism actually feels pretty good!

With any luck, I'll be kicking off that extra 40lbs around my middle in no time!

It's normal to feel all bloated. I remember my first week after bfp was terrible as my stomache hurt so much. At least now with the gloating you have an excuse :) you can say you're pregnant. I need a duet more than anything. I'm starting hopefully in September with gym & all. What's the point of waiting to be pregnant & allow to be a bit overweight? I haven't been able to manage that very well.
I'm at the hospital now in the waiting area. Very nervous & thank god I have the iPhone to play with.
X

Stuckinoki maybe your thyroid is the reason you aren't pregnant now. I never realised before you have this issue but thyroid needs to be stable or that's what I've always read/heard.
Sorry af is going to ruin your celebrations but just save the energy for a few days later.
I really hope the real doc can help you getting closer to your dream.
Xx

Stuckinoki maybe your thyroid is the reason you aren't pregnant now. I never realised before you have this issue but thyroid needs to be stable or that's what I've always read/heard.
Sorry af is going to ruin your celebrations but just save the energy for a few days later.
I really hope the real doc can help you getting closer to your dream.
Xx

Yeah, I have hypothyroidism and the autoimmune disease that attacks my thyroid [Hashimoto's]

They have been trying to control it for the past two years, but now it's finally low enough to get excited about TTC again. My doc did say that our chances of carrying a baby with my TSH that high was pretty slim but we tried anyway.

Hopefully when DH gets home from this next deployment, we'll get pregnant and stay pregnant! lol

Hello ladies.

Dusty-You can take tylenol for your headaches. I know when I was pregnant, my ob/gyn told me I can only take tylenol and it wont harm the pregnancy. And trust me I didnt feel pregnant neither I only had sore boobs, fatigue and increased appetite but other than that, nothing. Every woman handles pregnancies differently. Cant wait until I am able to concieve #1 after m/c.

Madrid-GL. Hopefully you dont need a d&c. I went down that route and let me tell you it made me feel so sad because its like reality is really setting in and hitting you hard. I dont want you to go through what I went through because it took me up until now to let everything go and stop stressing about not having a baby or getting pregnant.

Stuckinoki-Im happy that you and your DH are taking the steps to get help. Hopefully now you will be able to carry the pregnancy full term. I heard that thyroid problem on a previous forum and it was making it hard for them to concieve. So Im glad to hear that its under control.

AFM, I passed the interview on Tuesday and I took the medical/drug evaluation yesterday. Now all I can do is wait. I know they are going to return the SF86 form to me because I have to do a few corrections, but other than that, I am set to go. I know it might take awhile so now I can just relax and take my mind off of it. Actually now I can focus on my new all-in-one computer that DH bought me as a reward for the job. I LOVE this computer. DH also bought himself a latop. So when he comes home, you just see me and him sitting next to each other on our own computers :rofl: Today is a rainy day. So hopefully it stops so I can continue with my laundry. Im pretty tired. It feels like I havent really gotten any sleep. August is almost gone and I cant wait to see what happens in September. DH birthday is September 7th so Im going to buy him a cake and take him out to dinner. Nothing big.

hey all :wave:

dusty - please don't worry too much about the lack of symptoms.. when i had my son i had ms in the evenings - and was never actual sick, just nauseous, when is your scan? hopefully very soon you can relax a bit & enjoy it

madrid - how did your scan go hon? still have all digits crossed it went well!

stuckinoki - yay for new stock.. lol .. good to hear about your thyroid problem being under control - hope that means your sticky bean is just around the corner!

mzswiss - well done on passing the interview :thumbup: new computers sound fab - i really neeeed a new laptop!!

chrissi - how are you doing - any news of your scan?

Hena - hope you doing ok hon :flower:

not much to report here... had our first anniversary last wk end which was lovely - despite having stinking af! so cd 9 today. i hate waiting to ov! ff has just given me a free few days of vip access.. which will make me obsessed! prob a good thing am going north for the wk end to the outlaws. although we won't see much of them as we're taking the kids over to the island of orkney which am looking forward to. then i am in london for work for 3 days next wk & starting to stress i'll be away for ov. gah. have started using opks. should i just use them once a day until the line shows signs of getting darker??

x

The scan went well. Everything is mostly clear so I can just continue as normal. She said the rest will go with next af and should be 6 wks from the mc so maybe the 8th sept. I'm glad I can move on now.

good news Madrid - onwards to a super sticky bean for you!! xx

Thanks and you too!

The opk's I use only once late afternoon and if it's dark I use the smiley one to confirm as those are very expensive.

x

Thats great news Madrid. Pray that you will be able to get a sticky bean.

AFM, today I am just going to keep myself occupied by cleaning after I catch up on my missed shows. I am hoping I will be able to get the results from my medical and forms today so I know what the next step is and if I have to correct them or not. Because those forms have a certain deadline to meet and I dont want to become ineligible.

Hi everyone, just want to let you know I'm here and doing fine. First week back was a little crazy with new classes and moving students around, etc. so I ended up working longer days than usual and didn't have any bnb time :-(

I don't know when or even if I ovulated this cycle because with all the funeral arranging and travelling my temp taking and opks fell by the wayside, but I think AF is due this weekend so we'll see...I won't be too down this time anyway since ttc wasn't really on the agenda this month.

We're going away for the weekend, my baby God-daughter's baptism is Sunday so I'll be disapearing for a few days again, but you're all in my thoughts ever day! I'm looking forward to getting back into a routine so I can catch up with you all properly.

xoxox

well hena its great to hear from you.

afm, today is my parents anniversary. so dh and i are going to take my parents out to dinner. also today is my 5 yr anniversary of being baptized. today is a womderful day. we been dtd when we want to and i have been enjoying it. af is due on september 15th so just going to wait until that date. but other than that everything is going good.

Hena is so nice to hear from you! I understand how ttc is the last thing in your mind but believe or not sometimes that's the best approach. Hope you can enjoy your weekend!

Congratulations to your parents mzswizz!! 5 years since you were baptized!! In Spain we are baptized even before we eat solids, lol. Hope you have a lovely day, whatever you're doing.

X

Hi everybody - just a quick note from the waters around Scotland!
We are on a 5 day cruise from Edinburg via Shetland/Faroe/Hebrides to Liverpool, our summer family vacation.
I've managed to only throw up once despite rough seas, morning sickness and the lingering inner ear infection. But nausea is putting a little damper on things. Breathtaking scenery though!
I'm sure I've gained a couple of pounds, food everywhere at any time and 5 course meals etc. Sigh.
My scan is in a week, fingers crossed. I had nightmares about miscarrying on board! This morning as I was lounging in bed, I felt some definite flutters! FXd!

Talk to you more when I have a real keyboard in front of me!

So nice to hear you've started feeling those flutters!! And the family holiday just before the school starts sounds great. Enjoy your days there!!

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->