International bumps to be!

ooh me too but am allowing myself as am away from home!!

although i hope we both get reeeealllly fat in few months :haha:

I received a reply from another psychic just to see what she would say and this is what she said:

"Dear Patrice,

I am sorry what happened, I always say it happened for a reason, beyond us really understanding why. But I am sensing that as soon as you let go of that emotional hurt you will have another child. I feel in the next four to eight months you will conceive and carry full term. But like I said let go of the one you lost,
God knew best!!

God Bless
Sincerely,
Psychic Doreen"

Now is it just me or are the psychics im talking to all in the 8 month window :saywhat: Is this a sign or what. She hit the nail on the head when she was talking about letting go of the loss. I was holding on to the loss which I think kept me from concieving. I did let go now and im hoping that it will help in the long run. Okay now here's an update. DH and I dtd TWICE in a row and i used the leg up technique which therefore caused NO SOLDIERS AT ALL FALLING OUT :happydance: Even this morning after I used the bathroom, nothing came out so Im assuming OV occurred yesterday because usually it leaks out the next day. Hmm wonder if thats a good sign.

mzswiss - ooheees hoping that those are all accurate & you get bfp in next few wks! where are you in cycle now? anymore news on the job?

madrid - how you doing honey?

dusty - how are you & your bean? have you had another apmnt yet, hoping that you've heard a lovely heartbeat - but if not it's still early days

stuckinoki - how are you hon, did you receive your latest ttc arsenal.. or apmnts sorted yet?

hena - hope you're doing ok, and that your wk end away was good & took your mind off things

chrissi - how was the rest of your hols in sunny scotland :) any scan dates yet?!

afm... i'm just puzzled this cycle. it's my 2nd month on soy. i'm fairly certain that i ovd last wk as had really bad ov cramps. but i'm not totally convinced as my temps have been bit odd. some mornings they would totally throw me so i'd take them again & not sure i should've done that. i had to do a lot of adjusting also as i was away from home so taking them earlier - not sure if they're an accurate representation.

i know i shouldn't symptom spot, but i have mega bloating.. last wk i had sudden blurred vision - was most odd & bit scary - was like being really really short sighted all of a sudden. just put it down to travelling etc but now realise its also a pg sympto although usually later in pgs. gah. am so impatient! i wonder actually if soy can give side effects like clomid - i feel sooo chubby round the middle & am not liking it!! anyhoo love to all...

:flower:
x

Still in the middle of sorting stuff out!

My stuff did get here but the new BBT only reads to the 1/10 so it's worthless as far as using it to chart :( Kind of mad about that...that, and it beeps every 4 seconds while it's taking your temperature [1 minute read out] which is wicked obnoxious at 5am when I get up and DH is still asleep.

So I've just been using my good old trusty cheap BBT for now.

I've been working hard, at work and on my own website so I've been keeping busy.

I also started my new diet and my new hardcore exercise program [I vomited twice after my work out, so you know it's pretty hard core!] I'm feeling really good about it, plus I have about 40lbs to lose...

DH got delayed a bit so he's still home, which is really nice! I'm glad we've had the extra time together!

aw that's good stuckinoki - sounds you & dh having some nice time together - ooh and yes your programme sounds v hardcore - good for you!!!

i have decided that if no bfp this cycle am gonna try stop obsessing & get fitness back. started back at gym & gonna make sure i go at least 3 times a wk. have to shake this tummy - i not like it!

x

I completely agree with that rjsmam! I've put on SOOOO much weight from the hormones and just not wanting to push myself too hard incase I was pregnant [every single month during the 2ww]

Now I'm just tired of being over weight and unhealthy.

I figure if it happens, then it happens. I'm done planning my life and putting TTC before my health. It actually feels freaking liberating!

i've not even been trying as long as you have so can totally understand how liberating it must feel for you! the whole ttc thing really sucks you in doesn't it? i would be content some days to just hole myself inside all day & obsess on Bnb which aint healthy - need some perspective... as soon as i know this cycle is done I am gonna get me some :thumbup:

x

yeah, I just counted that this is our 20th cycle ttc....
that only includes months that we were actively ttc, not months that he was deployed, or away in the field.

It's awful. Since I've given up the hard core obsessing; life has been really peaceful! I can't believe how neurotic ttc made me...now I'm all about it it happens, it happens.

love it ... and loving your status thingy also - you can tell you're much more chilled!!! xx

Dear all,

good news from the scan today. All seems well, small nuc fold and new estimate is 12w1d.
Here is a picture, in case you want to see...

Attachments

• scan0001.jpg
    scan0001.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 1
oh Chrissi that's wonderful....... what a lovely lovely post..

thank you so much for sharing - what a precious picture

massive congrats!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: have you told your friends & family yet or is that something you're gonna do now you the scan done?

xx

Congratulations chrissie!!! What a lovely pic! It's nice to hear good news! Hope dusty's pic will be here very soon too!!

Xx

Hello ladies.

RJs-Im hoping the readings become true also. I am on cd27 and 5dpo. I took OPKs and had my positive until cd22. on cd23 it was negative so I know i ov'd on cd22 so that puts at 5dpo today. No new news on the job. Im still awaiting for the results for the medical. I passed everything else though.

Chrissi-Lovely pic. Hope all is well. Are you going to find out the gender?

Stuckinoki-Thats good that you are working out etc. I heard that, when women lose weight it increases their conception chances so good for you.

Madrid-How are you doing today?

AFM, Yesterday was a good day. It was Labor Day for us. DH and I went to Miami to spend time with our family because my parents had a barbecue and his mom cooked dinner for us so of course I was stuffed at the end of the night. Even though DH and I got into a few arguments, we reconciled and enjoyed the holiday together. My DH is already saying he thinks I am pregnant because I was short tempered with him throughout the day and very emotional :rofl: He was ready to buy tests yesterday to make sure :rofl: Well he told me that he is going to buy tests for me on Friday but I am going to change his mind because I will only be 8dpo which is too early to test. My AF is due in 9 more days so I can wait. At the end of the day DH and I dtd multiple times so we can say we confirmed making up :rofl: The tww is going by so quickly for me and im loving the fact that it is. 2 more days before I can REALLY symptom spot :happydance:

Hey everyone,

just here to say there's beenno heartbeat again, at 7w4d and the doc told me it's probably not looking good. So here I am, crying my head off, thinking back to figure out what I might have done wrong. I feel so guilty about not being all happy about the pregnancy the first time, all the doubts I had.... I dunno, I'll be back with replies when I feel better.

My poor baby is probably dead. I feel so guilty.

As for now, all I can think of is that I have to go to work tomorrow and do some presentation, and I really don't know how I'm supposed to do that.

Hubby thinks it's not true, that the next time they will see a heartbeat. But if there was a chance at all, would the doc have told me that actually, there should have been a heartbeat?

I don't know how to cope with the bleeding that might come soon. Knowing that this was my baby... and then flushing it down the toilet, that feels so weird. Sorry about rambling, I'm really really sorry.

Hey everyone,

just here to say there's beenno heartbeat again, at 7w4d and the doc told me it's probably not looking good. So here I am, crying my head off, thinking back to figure out what I might have done wrong. I feel so guilty about not being all happy about the pregnancy the first time, all the doubts I had.... I dunno, I'll be back with replies when I feel better.

My poor baby is probably dead. I feel so guilty.

As for now, all I can think of is that I have to go to work tomorrow and do some presentation, and I really don't know how I'm supposed to do that.

Hubby thinks it's not true, that the next time they will see a heartbeat. But if there was a chance at all, would the doc have told me that actually, there should have been a heartbeat?

I don't know how to cope with the bleeding that might come soon. Knowing that this was my baby... and then flushing it down the toilet, that feels so weird. Sorry about rambling, I'm really really sorry.

oh dusty i am so sorry... :hugs: is it possible you're a bit earlier & it's just too early?

we are all here for you any time you want to ramble, yell, vent or anything at all.....

xxxx

Oh dusty - I so hope you are wrong and a heart beat will be found soon! Please keep us posted! Thinking of you! Xxx

Dusty :hugs: hoping that next time there will be a heartbeat. When are you going to go see the doctor again?

Next Tue. That'll be 8w4d.

I don't know if that is early, but all I know is that with the LO, the gyn saw the heartbeat in the first u/s she did, at 6w2d.

Now I'm more than a week further away, and she couldn't see a thing. The embryo, of course and everything, but no heartbeat.

Next week she's going to have a look on the baby again, and then we'll see. But she told me that I should be prepared for starting to bleed some time soon.

It's just not fair. Last pregnancy, I was a chain smoker, I lived on coffee, I hardly ate a thing and weighed like 98 lbs. Now I did everything right, didn't smoke drink and cut down my coffee intake to 1 or 2 cups per day. I'm healthier than I have been in years, and still... that's just not fair.

well i would say its not over until its confirmed. dont give up and m/c happens. I had a m/c. I did everything right and it happened. M/c are just liek the weather, we dont have control over it. but im hoping its not like that for you.

Im happy now because TSA just called and said they reviewed my medical, i passed and now i should see a checkmark on the dashboard saying passed tomorrow which means onto the next step before going into training YAY :happydance: Hopefully a BFP will be following after :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->