International bumps to be!

:rofl: I love it mzswizz! Such fun! We're all about the roleplay now too. TTC really opens the possiblities :thumbup:

omg stuckinoki, I just googled ziplining in Japan and WOW! It looks insane! I'd be terrifified, is it an insane head rush? Can you enjoy the view or do you close your eyes like I would? :winkwink:

Eyes closed, and someone pretty much pushing me off the ledge! lol :wacko:

It was a ton of fun, but my DH went first so then he was on the other side yelling at me to come on, and that it's fun; not scary!! All the while I was standing there clipped into a harness crying and wanting to go home.

Once I jumped it was amazing. The adrenaline rush was awesome, and I felt like I had burned a TON of calories!!! LOL

There's one at the end where you jump and freefall like 20 feet and then swing into a giant net [like a spider jumping into a web] OMG...that was the hardest so I just tip toed to the edge of the platform and edged forward with my eyes closed until I fell! The place is called forest adventure [If that's the one you were looking at online :D

I never tried ziplining. Sounds fun and scary at the same but I like it :haha:. I LOVE TTC its so fun

I've tried before but such a long time ago and I loved it!! Don't think I could do it again though:blush:

XX

Today is pretty tiring. I have been keeping myself busy though. I started on the laundry around 8am also straightened my hair which didnt last long because of the stupid weather outside :haha:. Also fed all the pets etc. I might just go for a walk with the dogs just to get a little energy. I guess its because DH and I fell asleep very late so really got to catch up on some sleep (thats if i ever get time to do it :haha:). No BD last night which is okay. Gave the little soldiers a break so they can prepare for battle today because IT IS GOING TO HAPPEN TODAY :haha:. Im going to say the 12th is the beginning of OV week. From temping last month, I OV'd on cd21 which would be the 16th so its crunch time. Is it just me or is June just flying by because I was saying yay I got a whole month to DTD but it seems like this month turned into just two weeks because AF is due in 3 weeks. Im already almost done with week 2 of my 5 week cycle. Exactly cd14 today so officially 2 weeks into AF. Wow time is just flying.

I agree with you mzswizz!! This month is passing so fast!! I'm cd17 and already 2dpo. Not feeling anything and I'm not going to be obsessing about symptoms like last cycle. I'm just waiting for af in 2 wks time and that's all.

XX

hello all :) my name is Amy, I am from england but my OH is swedish and we live in sweden... I have been ttc for 9 months now (hurry up and happen allready BFP!)

can I join you? im on cd20 and it is my 1st month for ages and ages not doing opk's so im not 100%sure when I OV's but i guess im 4-5 dpo,

good luck to you all! :flower: x

Welcome lovie!!! nice of you to join this wonderful thread. Im waiting to OV which will happen most likely next week and then will wait for AF after that. Havent used anything this cycle just taking a break from having it as a routine and now just having fun and enjoying ttc with DH.

Madrid-Next week is OV week for me and after OV week its 2 weeks before AF suppose to show her face. So like last cycle all i will do is just wait for AF to pop up. Will test june 30th which will be a day before AF is due. Hopefully we will get a BFP if not then onto the next cycle.

Welcome lovie! It's nice to have more of us in this thread!

mzswizz I'm going to try to wait until af is due to test. I don't know if I'll be able to contain myself but we'll see.

XX

I am going to try and hold out but i am hoping to be able to test get a BFP and surprise DH when he comes home. We shall see though.

hi ladies! hi lovie :hi: another international lady yay!

ooh ziplining sounds fun - i bet its scary once you're up there though!

how you doing stuckinoki, any signs of ov being bit earlier?

i had a crappy night last night, had an argument with dh so no bd. we only just on speaking terms. i think we only have slim chance now from dtd night before i think i ov.

i think i'm 2dpo too Madrid and am gonna try the same approach - no symptom spotting. it's just too cruel that pg and pms symtpoms are the same!

just to add to my crappy mood (sorry i'm always whinging - i promise i'm not always a moaning minnie!) i have x2 cold sores, so tired and wrung looking from late night last night & this never ending cold.... aaaaand we have to go visit mil for the wk end :sad2: not sure how temping will work out while away... gah....

sorry... moan over :huh:

x

Rj-:hugs: sorry you have to go through all the downers. Atleast you werent alone last night because dh and i was the exact same way last night so no bd but we are on good terms now. Hopefully there will be make up bd involved :haha:. Hope you get better

thanks mzswizz.... dh just started sneezing - would it be really naughty of my to be inwardly grinning that he may be catching my lurgy :shhh: :blush:

:haha: rj. You know when I get sick and DH and I get into an argument then he gets sick I tend to have a little grin subconsciously but then I remember how he is over dramatic when he is sick and then this is how my head is on the inside :wacko: lol.

Well DH is able to come home early :happydance:. I dont know what this means but I am leaking alot of cm. Its watery. I dont know if that means OV is coming soon or what but i have alot of cm on my underwear. I have been taking cod liver oil supplements and the ferrol compound but i dont know if that has any effect on my cm. Im telling you it is so weird i have to keep going to the bathroom to wipe and when I think im dry im pull up my underwear and bam underwear wet all over again (sorry tmi :blush:). Well atleast DH is coming home early like 4 or 5 hours early and he seems like he is in the mood sooooo i guess we will be having a :sex: and go run our errands.

:haha: rj. You know when I get sick and DH and I get into an argument then he gets sick I tend to have a little grin subconsciously but then I remember how he is over dramatic when he is sick and then this is how my head is on the inside :wacko: lol.

Well DH is able to come home early :happydance:. I dont know what this means but I am leaking alot of cm. Its watery. I dont know if that means OV is coming soon or what but i have alot of cm on my underwear. I have been taking cod liver oil supplements and the ferrol compound but i dont know if that has any effect on my cm. Im telling you it is so weird i have to keep going to the bathroom to wipe and when I think im dry im pull up my underwear and bam underwear wet all over again (sorry tmi :blush:). Well atleast DH is coming home early like 4 or 5 hours early and he seems like he is in the mood sooooo i guess we will be having a :sex: and go run our errands.

yip i'm with you on the manflu - i couldn't actually stand it if he got it - men are so pathetic!

hopefully all that cm means good fertile environment specially for baba making!

x

Just took DH down for a quickie on the living room floor while he was on his way out the door to go to work. [It was gooooood.....]

Then, when we were finished, I kicked my legs up on the couch like I normally do [to let the spermies do their thing] and he looks over and says to me "you're not even ovulating today"

:blush: I guess he saw my negative OPK that I left laying on the counter this morning. I didn't bother trying to argue with him about sperm being able to live a couple days...

I thought it was cute...Oh, and be careful if you're using PRESEED...it makes everything extra extra slippery and I accidentally "broke" DH last night...so badly that he couldn't finish. I'll be surprised if he lets me on top at all for the next few BD sessions!

The preseed is awesome though...It lasts a really really long time too. Like, I still had a ton leftover [in me] this morning....and I didn't even use that much last night. Oh well, I like it!

Rj-yes i try to make him avoid being sick as much as possible.:haha:

Stuckinoki-you sound like me when i pounce on DH every chance i get :haha:. I had those accidental moments where i thought i broke DH but he relax for a moment and goes back to end with a BANG :haha:. FXed this is it for you.

Well DH and i are back home from visiting family. I am cooking chili and rice and it looks like i may get lucky tonight from how DH has been acting since we got home :haha:

Hi lovie! I know you from the journals, yay! You're offcial, on the list and everything. You can grab the banner from the first post if you like. Looks like I need to hunt for a Swedish flag now! (I started a journal, I never mentiond it to you ladies because I'm an utterly unintersting person and didn't want to bore you, but you're welcome to visit if you like)

rjs, I hope you feel better soon. That cold has been hanging on for ages now! :hugs: Hope you still manage to catch the egg, these marital things go in waves, and make-up sex can be AMAZING, great time to make a baby!

stuckinoki, I'm glad your dh wasn't so broken you couldn't pounce on him the next day :haha: we're using conceive plus which is more like normal lube but you def have to be careful not to overdo it. My dh has been tracking my cycle too, but this time we decided every day was ovulation day, so when it finally comes I'll have plenty of troops lined up to get that egg!

I totally agree with everyone about June flying by! The past 5 months have gone at a snail's pace for me, but here I am suddenly on cd 10! I feel like that neverending cycle just ended!

So on the lighter side of ttc, I think I mentioned that DH rearranged his work and holiday so we'd never go more than 3 days without bd? Well he had conferences in Bonn and Genoa this week, so last night I picked him up at the train station before midnight, we had a late dinner and BD, then he was off again by 6:00 this morning :haha: it's all very fun, sexy, bit cloak and daggar, love it!

Hena-how do we get to your ttc journal? I too have a journal but unfortunately i was soooo busy with other threads that whenever i get a chance to, i update it. I recently updated my journal like yesterday. DH and i also use the every day is ovulation day method. Hoping that we catch that egg.

Here's my update, Last night was AMAZING!!! DH and I DTD last night and i must say it was different but in a good way. (TMI alert) we both had major orgasms at the same time and fell fast asleep in the position, woke up like a hour later not knowing whats going on then finally laid down next to eah other and fell asleep what a night :haha:

Good for you mzswizz!
I had some good BDing this morning!!! Multiple orgasms and couldn't breathe for a minute :D

Tonight is not going to be so eventful I fear....but that's ok because we're gonna do it in the morning [he just doesn't know it yet] lol

I've been taking my HCG drops all day...I really hope they help!

Good for you stuckinoki!! Depending on how DH feels and what time he gets home, we might have another go at it tonight. If not we usually have aday without and the next day BAM dtd all over again. I guess its a good thing seeing that we give the soldiers a break sometimes. Cd15 of 35 already. I got 20 days left which is a shock to me seeing how fast my cycle is flying on by. I am taking cod liver supplements and centrum so hopefully it jump starts OV or a little boost in fertility. All i noticed is that it jump starts sex drive orrrr maybe thats just me :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->