International bumps to be!

How are the cod live supplements? Do they give you fish burps?

I'm taking a lot of stuff...I can feel something happening in my ovaries...hopefully it's my follicles getting ready to rupture.

I didn't realize how close we were in cycle! I'm CD14 of a 35 day cycle today!

O wow same cycle length only a day apart how exciting hopefully that means bump buddies. And yes the cod liver gives me fish burps :haha:. Every time i burp it tastes like fish which is the only downfall.

I hate the smell and taste of fish. I don't think they would work for me. I am doing the evening primrose oil which seems to be working pretty well for me...but it's still too early to know for sure. lol

hopefully we can all be bump buddies this month!!
I really need a WIN!

I love fish and i heard that salmon and another type of fish boosts fertility. Operation :baby: Clayton(s) is in effect and soooooo ready to let this be a success.

OOh you two might be testing the same time! Double internations bfps!!!!

my journal is https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-journals/626638-playing-praying-our-way-mini-mueller.html I share pretty much everything with you guys anyway though, lol. I just include more of my faith and nitty gritty details there.

I love how we all scheme for maximising our dhs' :spermy: and plotting to jump our unsuspecting men. If you'd told me I'd be doing this 5 years ago, no way I'd believe you! Although I've always had a healthy sex drive :winkwink:

Stuckinoki, I bet you're going to ovulate at just the right moment to catch it before your hubby goes! my fingers are tightly crossed for you!!!!!

We're either going to catch the egg or I'm gonna end up with hyper ovulation from all the HCG! lol

ooh, can that cause multiple? What's better than one baby? three babies!!

Hena-My AF is due on july 1st (what a way to start a month :haha:) but most likely i will sneak in a test on the 30th of this month thats if i feel its necessary. Doube international bfps sounds lovely hopefully we can triple it or quadruple it :haha: i agree i have a healthy sex drive too and so does DH. i wouldnt think i would be like this neither especially married and ttc now at the age of 21 wow.

Stuckinoki-hyper ovulation :haha: lets just hope its doesnt become super hyper and start releasing alot of eggs then you really will have your work cut out for you :haha:

One of the side effects to the HCG drops is something like hyper ovulation...it's called something else though. lol

I don't plan on being on it for the long term, just today. I don't want to end up with 8 babies!!! [not at once any way]

Oh geez i dont even know if my belly can handle multiple babies lol but i wouldnt complain

You know what? At this point; I'll take what I can get! Be it one, or two or six babies :D

Same here!! Whatever God provides, we can handle because there isn an obstacle he would put us in that we cant overcome. We will jist have to work baby overtime and think of more than one name which isnt hard because we alreay have names in mind

wow you have nameS plural? We have to get cracking (although I suppose we have plenty of time, lol) We have 2 boy names that we like, but middle names and girl names are still totally up in the air.

mzswizz, you're way ahead of me in the game of life! At 21 I broke up with a guy for using the word "future" too often and daring to suggest we might get married some day :rofl: I was such a man when I look back! But when you're in love, you're in love! and when you're ready for a family, you're just ready! It took me a while to get bitten but the baby bug has me in its grips (dh's too, luckily!)

Lol yeah we have a few girl names and two boys names. But we know for sure that if we ever have a boy, the 1st born son will be Pierce Elijah Clayton. I love it and me and DH sat down and came up with it plus he will have my initials P.C. And if we have a girl Alyssa Clayton no middle name yet and she would have his initials how cute. I been with my DH since i was 16 and we got married when i was 19. I was shocked because we knew we loved each other but i never wouldve expected us to be married after 3 yrs of dating and we got engaged on our 3 yr anniversay (feb 18th)

That is so romantic! My parents have a similar story, started dating at 16 and married at 20. 34 years later they're still going strong and I've never known a couple more in love.

I met my DH when I was 22, had just graduated from uni in Canada and was doing a year abroad in Germany. We were engaged 6 months later, and married a year and a half after that. When it's right, it's right!

I love your names! How clever to share initials, I never thought of that...hmmmmm.......
We actually had our first boy name picked out 3 weeks after we met :blush:

Thats cute 3 weeks after you two met. We didnt think of names until after the BFP. My parents kind of have the same thing going with the 30+ yrs being married also we have (well had now that my sister and i both are married) our parents initials. My dad is L.J. and my sister was L.J. and my mom is P.J. and I was P.J. its pretty funny though because my sister wasnt named after my dad but my mom name is Patricia and my name is Patrice :haha: I see my parents took the easy way out :dohh:. My DH and I have been high school sweethearts (even though we didnt go to the same school) and we just knew we were going to be together. We met online on Myspace :dohh: I tell you the internet will be the death of me :haha:. After talking for a few months we went out on a date and thats when we made it official with our 1st kiss :blush:. Also we always talked and we found out that we actually been in each other's life since we were little. We went to the same pre-k school, when there was chatrooms for kids and teen chatrooms i always talked to him and didnt know it until we spilled the beans and said our user names and started laughing out of shock, he lived only 10 mins away from me and then we met on myspace. It was very fascinating I know we are soul mates. Wow I just wrote a novel here :haha:

hiya ladies!! loving the romantic stories - so lovely to hear that abour your parents Hena - and mzswizz :flower:

just a quick hello as we're dashing out the door to mils for wk end. yikes - between you guys and me - i'm not full of joy about it - lol. it's a 3hr drive north to the very tip of scotland so we're heading tonight & home on sunday. we've been together for 5 yrs, married for 9months and this is only our 2nd trip up - terrible!!! in fairness its because they usually come here..

anyhoo have a fabby bfp making wk end - go get those eggies

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Have fun rj!!!! DH and I been together for 5 yrs also but it will be 2 yrs married on july 25th

Have a good trip rjs! I'm going to my in-laws' this weekend too, I feel your pain :winkwink: although for me it's the opposite, in 4.5 years of marriage they have never visited us (never, not once!) and we go there once or twice a month :wacko:

Im on the opposite end. Been married for 2 yrs and MY PARENTS rarely visited like probably 3 times since we moved in here but expect me to drive 30 mins to see them every weekend :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->