International bumps to be!

I agree with the others mzwizz!! You shouldn't leave it any longer. You don't know what may be happening inside & the wait may make it worse.

I've been having cramps today for most of the day and pain like inside the cervix (weird to explain). Don't know if the tea may be making my af to come earlier. I didn't expect it this soon.

Xx

Im going to see if I can go in this weekend. The ysaid they were booked but i really want to go early before next week.

keep holding out for the apmnt this wk end - fingers crossed you are seen and get some answers x x

I called this morning and they said they were booked until my appt date. So either I come on my appt or I can decide to do it on a later day or go to an urgent care center. We might go to urgent care center instead but it depends on what DH insurance is covering and how his money is looking this weekend.

This is the best I could do with what I have. I can see the line but maybe because I have also the test with me. I'll test tomorrow again & fx'd it'll still be there.

XX

Remember this? the pic in the left is the one I showed you of my super faint test back in June. The one in the right I did today. Can you see any similarities?

Attachments

• iPhone 170611 101.jpg
    iPhone 170611 101.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0395.jpg
    IMG_0395.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 10
Madrid!!! I definitely see a line in the second [current] picture!!!

OMG OMG OMG!!! Congratulations :D

Madrid-It looks like a faint line could be there on the new test but i couldnt really see anything on the june test.

I really hope you are both right!! Keep thinking is only a shadow in the test as I'm tired of all the heartbreak from ttc. I think you both more than anybody can understand what I'm saying.
When I get back home I'll test again. I've tried not drink much so that itsconcentrated a bit.
I couldn't do this without you!!! Thanks!!

Can't wait for the next test result Madrid! Very promising! xxx

Hi again!! I did another test as I said & also an opk. My opk gave me a smiley & the hpt looked like the one in the morning. I took a pic quickly as I had to run to take my son to his swimming lesson so I'll post them later for you to see. What's the deal with the smiley??? Could I be mistaken & be O instead?

Here are the pics! :wacko: As the afternoon one is fainter than the morning I've decided to take it as if I'm O again. Sooooo we'll bd tonight & I'll test again with fmu to see what's happening. Either way I'll have all bases covered!! Fx'd!!

X

Attachments

• IMG_0402.jpg
    IMG_0402.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0397.jpg
    IMG_0397.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0396.jpg
    IMG_0396.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 4
looking vvvvvvvvverrrrrrrrrry promising Madrid!!!!!!! have everything crossed!

x x x

you know they always say that opks sometimes pick it up faster than hpts. So FXed for you. I dtd when i had those 2 days of super pos OPKs myself just in case so lets see what happens.

Nope. Your pregnant...OPKs pick up hcg and lh, HPTs only pick up hcg....

stucki-was that message for Madrid? i was confused :haha:

Auuuuuugh!! So exciting!!! Fingers crossed Madrid; can't wait for you to wake up and do one with fmu! Mzswizz - hope that you can head into the urgent care centre this weekend, so many fingers crossed!!

I'm still spotting over here....AF should be here tomorrow...but you guys are keeping me optimistic for next time....

Yeah. It was for Madrid. [I was on my phone]

Either way, it's the truth.
If you're ovulating there's no way that an HPT would pick that up....the only way to get a +HPT is to be pregnant; or dunk it in coca cola.

As far as the OPK goes, it does detect both LH [for ovulation] and hCG [for pregnancy] so it's very possible to get a faint line on an HPT and a positive on the OPK.

Honestly Madrid, I'd run and grab a FRER, if you're getting a faint line on the IC HPT, you should definitely get something to show on the FRER!

Good Luck!!!

I second Stuckinoki - a FRER is definitely worth peeing on in your case, Madrid! :)

Mzswizz - have you done any more tests? Hope you get to see a doc soon!

FXd for both of you - how exciting!

No I haven't done anymore tests. I was going to go buy an OPK and see if it Is still super dark like the last ones. I'm not going to bother doing anymore hpts. M temp is starting to level out at 98.2 so that's good. And my nipples are still killing me but other than that, I'm fine.

this is my opk from today

Attachments

• IMG_20111112_095626.jpg
    IMG_20111112_095626.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member