International bumps to be!

Hi everybody -

some exciting events coming up! Can't wait for all your test results!
I've been busy packing and painting since we are moving house in 1 week. Plus I developed some excruciating pelvic pains, probably SPD. Can't wait for the move to be over!

Since baby had its legs firmly crossed, but I am dying to know the gender we will do a private 3D scan in a months after the move is over and hubby is home from the shut-down (Did I say that he is on 12 hour shifts with only 1 day off every 2 weeks for 2 months and I am packing all by myself? Great timing on his part!)

Anyway, can't wait to hear from all of you!

rjsmam - do you have a pic of the bump?

I sure do have pics - i'll share it if yall really wanna see it!

sorry about the pelvic pain - hope the move is over soon & alleviates the pains - sounds like you really have your work cut out - dh's schedule sounds exhausting... but oh nightmare you doing all the packing, hope you have someone to help!

x

here is junior! at first the baby didn't move & after being delighted it wasn't just a kfc i got bit worried at lack of movement - but we saw heartbeat and the tech got me to do some shoogles to move babe's postion and we saw baby moving about lots more!

Attachments

• Junior.jpg
    Junior.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 1
Very nice to meet him at last!! Lovely pic! How's is dh feeling about the whole thing? Now you can definitely believe is true!!
Xx

Very nice to meet him at last!! Lovely pic! How's is dh feeling about the whole thing? Now you can definitely believe is true!!
Xx

dh is v sweet and telling people left right & centre... he's v excited and positive its a boy (we already have 2boys between us!)

a girl would be soooo awesome but i'll be truly happy and grateful with either :flower:

Lovely pic! So happy to see.
Spotting for me this morning, at CD26, so I am thinking I'm out this cycle...

Sorry Expat!

I'm CD18, still no idea when I O'd.

Still BDing, just in case. I was on the clomid and the Metformin this month so I'm not sure why I would ovulate this late, I guess I'm just covering my bases, lol.

well ladies i am home from work and exhausted. I just want to sleep and the bbs pain isnt making anything better.

Mzswizz; have you tested recently? I'm starting to get concerned for you...I know you want to "wait and see"

But at this point in a pregnancy, you should most definitely be getting blatantly positive tests...the fact that you're not, or aren't makes me think that something serious could be happening [i.e...ectopic pregnancy]

I'm not saying this to be rude, or mean, but with ectopic pregnancy you would have low level hcg and all the pregnancy symptoms....

It's a nice thought to want to wait and play it by ear, but I'm just concerned for your health at this point.

DH and I are thinking about going earlier. I have been using doc sensitive hpts lately. I took one tonight and i shouldve known it was going to be a bfn because 1) been using the bathroom alot 2) its not really sensitive 3)dont know when exactly i ov'd. So its alot of factors that are playing roles here. Thats why I want to go sooner. At first, we wanted to wait until 2 missed AFs so the doc can be like okay let's really see whats going on compared to okay just wait another week and if nothing happens, then come back etc etc. I just want to jump into procedures.

I just don't want you to lose a tube or something awful!!!

I agree with Stuckinoki - better to check it out earlier, if you can afford it!

I'm with Chrissi & Stuckinoki - if you can go earlier, do so -- you have a team rooting for you :)

Yes I know and thats exactly why I want to go in early as possible. I called and they are booked for an earlier so thats a no go :nope: So its back to my scheduled appt date which i dont even know if I can make because I just started training this week and we have to be there every day so now its either i get a super early time and then rush to work or get it done on saturday

AFM, Now..today is another day. Training went well yesterday. I am going to start bringing my lunch because the vending machines and fast food is starting to add up and im spending more than saving :nope:. I hope today flies by as quick as possible so i can come home and just relax. I met new people there and the trainers make learning fun in a way. My nipples are still hurting badly. And for some reason they have a mind of their own. One minute they are just soft (they hurt the most when they're soft) and then the next they are erect as can be and the pain begins. Also when i was pregnant the last time, fluids started leaking out my bbs at 5 weeks pregnant. And that was last year now I noticed that on and off, if i squeezed it would be a small amount like a little dot worth but nothing serious. Now yesterday when i just randomly checked to see what would happen, it was alot more like i can keep squeezing and it wouldnt stop and it went from clear to cloudy and i can see whitish fluid coming out to make it cloudy sorry tmi. I checked my temp this morning and its 98.2. It looks like its increasing rather than dropping. So far staying in the 98 range so that MUST mean something. Cant wait to go get bloodwork done and then move from there.

Mzswizz - your body clearly thinks it's pregnant, but with the tests not picking up anything, this concerns me!
PLEASE go to the doc or ER if you have any pain or start a fever! The danger of losing an ovary to an ectopic is very real!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->