International bumps to be!

No i havent tested ever since the last time. I was thinking about testing but I already used FMU so guess it wasnt meant to be for this morning.

took a $tree OPK and hpt and this is what i got...

OPK: IMG_20111104_102213.jpg

HPT (INVERTED): img_20111104_104812-inverted.jpg

Wait a minute mzswizz... what's your interpretation of this? OPK super-positive? and HPT not showing? Help me out here!

Ok my interpretation...first time i got a super positive OPK ever!!! still no sign of AF, i think if it was just AF acting crazy and going to just come any day now, OPK would've been negative and when i took the hpt i could see like a super faint line and i tried to take a pic of it and it wouldnt show so i tried to invert to see if it would be clearer.

There's definitely, and most obviously something on that hpt too.

Maybe your ovulation date was off?

I'd make a doctors appointment asap

im thinking that i ovulated later than i expected. but from looking at those 2 tests, i wish i could go to the doc sooner but dh want to wait until the 2 month mark because he said most likely they'll do the U/S automatically then so we shall wait and see.

ok so i just took an opk and i read the directions and it said a lh surge would be visible in 3 minutes and no surge will be confirmed in 5 minutes....well it wasnt even a minute and i already have the test line. The test line was coming up then the control line came so im assuming pos again. will take pictures after the 5 minute mark.

ok today's OPK..tmu (third morning urine) IMG_20111105_104355.jpg Looks like yesterday's test. so seeing that i always get one positive and then the next day negative.. I would say this is different the normal. 2 positives 2 days straight and they both are dark. Which i dont usually get neither. Now the line on the right is the test line and it looks to me that its thicker and more solid than the test line and maybe a little darker.

i dont think im ov'ing because usually i have one positive and the next day its negative. I never get back to back positives. And usually my pos OPKs are never this dark. Andf my temps are higher than norm ov temps which is usually around 96.4. Yesterday temp was 97.7 and today is 97.5 so I dont know.

i dont think im ov'ing because usually i have one positive and the next day its negative. I never get back to back positives. And usually my pos OPKs are never this dark. Andf my temps are higher than norm ov temps which is usually around 96.4. Yesterday temp was 97.7 and today is 97.5 so I dont know.

how frustrating for you - being in limbo is torture - hope you get answers soon x

yes it is. i cant wait to go to the doctor to find out whats really going on. Hopefully they will do an U/S regardless to make sure everything is ok in there and we see a baby. Just wishful thinking.

Hi ladies, mzswizz, I am excited about your tests, and will send lots of good thoughts for the Dr. to order an US. I've been offline as we took a much, much needed weekend out of PNG - I think that the stress of being here has to be crazy on my body, though my cycle seems to be on track. After the strange results of the OPK kit (they just kept staying positive), I'm sure that I ovulated, but can't pinpoint the date.
Last month at this stage I was already testing to see a glimmer of a positive line, but after what was obviously either a false bfp (really really light) or a chemical pregnancy, and the brief moment of excitement last month, I will not be testing till my period is actually due...I even made a little ticker to remind me to hold out!
Last month at this time (cd25) I experienced some spotting, right up to AF, as the norm, but today I haven't gotten any yet...and I'm hoping it stays this way. I am taking a B-complex vitamin still, though I know it will most likely take a few months to kick in.
In other news, I am going to plant some strawberries, as I finally was able to get customs to let me bring seeds (just 1 pack) into the country! Yay!

Ok so update...my nipples are killing me and that was a pregnancy sign when i was pregnant the last time. They started hurting last night when I was home taking a shower. I went pass them and i was like what the?! Sharp pain I felt im like oh no. So DH tried to touch and i almost cut his hand off. And he gave me that look like oh oh I think i know what that means. I mean whether they are erect or not, they hurt. Anything brush up against them and I am going to whince. Not a good feeling. Usually i dont get this if AF is coming. And im on cd62 so obviously AF is nowhere in sight right now. I guess we shall see. Also im finally home from training and it has been a good day. Ok so i had a scare moment when I came on. I ran (remind you...ran) to the bathroom because i nearly wet myself :dohh: And finally when i used the bathroom and wiped...i saw red :nope: so yes i freaked and said oh no this was AF all along. Well......the red was actually the fabric of my underwear because they are brand new so fabric attached to my body :rofl: I was pulling fabric off me left and right and I was sooo relieved it was not AF so im still in the game :happydance:. I dont even feel tired and I guess its because I had a good meal for lunch (mcdonalds :haha: ) Cant believe next week is the week eeekkk excited!!

Augh mszwizz - you had me on the edge of my seat reading that post! Sending you so much :dust:

By the way -- guess who just discovered the meaning of advanced posting?? Who knew about all these smilies!! I'll try not to overwhelm you with them but yay! :happydance:

Aaaaaand, just to update, I'll be testing on Sunday...and look what little guy I found: :shipw: heehee. Very much me right now...

I'm sure you're pregnant mzswizz!! I had exactly the same symptom with my 3rd pregnancy. Even the bra would hurt me. So exciting!!

Expatt good luck with testing on Sunday!!! All my digits crossed for you!!

Afm, I'm still in limbo about my cycle. Cd25 today I think and no signs of anything whatsoever, either af or else. I've been feeling tired lately but it's due to my mum staying with us and the late nights that come with it. My throat is hurting since Monday and I think I may be getting a cold. I couldn't go to work today and the coughing is getting worst. I don't like colds.

Madrid-Yes I had put on my bra this morning and boy was it the worst feeling ever! I feel like i have to buy a bra 1 size up so it wont be touching them :haha:

Also i temped this morning, just randomly and to my surprise it was.......98.1?!!! Yes that is pretty high to say the least so ummm im betting my money on pregnancy :haha:

Hey everyone – I was sure I updated earlier this wk but obviously I didn’t … doh! :wacko:

Mzswiss – things are looking promising, here’s hoping you had a late ov and will get the bfp vv soon… mmmm macdonalds.. :munch:

Madrid – a cold is another pg symptom is it not?! Best of luck and well done on your diet, you're doing amazingly! :flower:

Expat – well done on the self restraint in testing, it’s not easy huh. Loving the smilies too! :haha:

Chrissi /Hena/Stuck/Dusty/all – hope you are all well! :flow:

Afm.. had my first scan on Monday. Was relieved to see babes and was dated a few days ahead! We had a big KFC beforehand and I kept saying to dh that I was worried there was nothing there except a KFC! Scan was amazing and everything has changed so much since I had my 8yr old! Although it nearly didn’t happen . at ten to 2 on Monday I was casually getting ready to leave for the apmnt which I thought was at 2.30 – decided just to check the hospital letter – and spotted the apmnt was actually at 2pm! :shy: Called Dh who works in same building in a panic and called the dept to apologise and explain I was on way. Got a really snooty receptionist who said if you’re more then 10mins late you wont be seen - no ifs or buts – arrrgh – I actually argued with her a bit as it said on the letter more than 15mins haha. Dh drove like a maniac and I ejected the car and ran down the corridor with dh parking and following on. Made it to the snooty receptionist at 2.09. After all that I had to wait anway lol. But it was all worth it!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"