International bumps to be!

Hey ladies. I been busy with DH and having fun DTD :haha:. Lately we havent been able to get off each other :haha: we are on our way to our niece's graduation. She is going to kindergarten. They grow up so fast.

Hi!! Hope you all are ok!!

mzswizz if you continue at that pace you have nothing to worry about this cycle!!! Go girl!!

stuckinoki don't be upset!! Just relax and it may happen for you :hugs:

hena where are you?

rjsman how is the weather up there? In London is not that great lately. It was so warm the past weeks but now it's raining almost every day.

XX

Im doing good. Just woke up. Its almost 7 am here in florida. Last night We were able to get another round of BD in before going to sleep so DH can work today. Hopefully all the BDing pays off. If not then there is always next cycle :haha:. Just been enjoying every day with DH and yesterday was nice. We had fun at our niece's pre-k graduation. The kids were soooo adorable.

Glad you're having fun BDing! I think I'm gonna force DH to give me some loving tonight, although I just let him play angry birds on my ipod so chances are he'll be doing that all night.

Tonight I made mimosa's....I love champagne. I had a wicked long day at work and needed to drink to take the edge off! lol

I took another OPK. Yesterday's was soooo close to positive and today's was barely there. I know that I didn't O yet, stupid OPKs are just getting my hopes up :sad:

I made nan bread pizzas for dinner tonight; pretty much just tomato sauce and mozzarella cheese on top of garlic nan bread. It was really really good. It kind of reminded me of the pizza they served at my school when I was little. lol

Stuckinoki-omg angry birds is addictive :haha: i remember when my dh started playig it then i started playing it wow i tell you they need to ban that game :haha:. Tonight we are going to have salmon and pasta yummy. You're pizza sounds good though. I tried OPKs before but to me all of them seemed positive. They never gotten lighter so i thought ok we are pregnant. Took a hpt and BFN ugh stupid OPKs. I think temping is better or you can try the OPK with the smiley face. Atleast it wouldnt be no confusion with that. I never tried it before but heard its good. And you can probably go on amazon and get it at a decent price.

I temp now...the OPKs are just kind of an outlet for me to pee on something. lol

Hey, how do I become a chat happy BNB member instead of just a member? Do you have to reach a certain number of posts or something?

In order to be a chat happy BNB member you have to reach a certain amout of posts. I think its 1000 posts im not sure the exact number though.

hi everyone!! northern scotland is cloudy with bursts of blue sky - but Mon/Tues lashed rain! we had beautiful hot sunny weather at the wk end though.

glad you all still enjoying lots fo bding. we didn't fit one in last night & am starting to think we should have. had ewcm last night, cramps through the day with tinges of pink.. so i hope that means i ovd yest - right now i've got noticeable cramps again & more pink cm... so maybe it's today & we should try tonight? gah all this guessing is hard! :wacko: my temp did rise above the coverline - although not convinced the coverline is right!

mzswizz - how cute about your neice - when you mentioned it in an earlier post I though she was grown up graduating from Uni :haha: v cute indeed

the mimosas sound yummy! as does the pizza and salmon pasta..... mmmm

Get a good session in! The cramps could mean that you're getting ready to O or actually Oing, even if you are Oing now, you still have about 24 hours viability left in the egg!!!

Get to it girl!

My DH came home and said he's too tired to BD tonight...That's two nights in a row and I'm starting to get really frustrated.

will try entice dh into it later - am at work eating my crappy canteen lunch - although dh works in the same building.... lol - think thats a step too far to contemplate!!! he too tired last night... it is sooo frustrating when they not playing ball isn't it!!! :wacko:

Rj-alot of people thought she was graduating from college. She's 5 yrs old turning 6 next year and im turning 22 this year so she has some time ahead of her :haha:.

If i were the both of you, i would pounce on dh whether he likes it or not because once you start, trust me they arent going to stop :haha:. Its been times where DH was tired so im like okay i initiate or just pounce and take charge. I wish i had signs of knowing when i OV but then again no i dont because DH would get my bad side if we miss it. So i guess not knowing is a good thing :haha:. Operation :baby: Clayton has been going good so far. We are locked and loaded and ready to attack when the opportunity is open :rofl: I have such an imagination :blush:

Rj-alot of people thought she was graduating from college. She's 5 yrs old turning 6 next year and im turning 22 this year so she has some time ahead of her :haha:.

aw cute..... my son graduated from nursery too - i totally assumed!

and sheeesh you're so fabulously young at 22... i'm the oldie in the gang i bet at 36 :blush:

I also thought she was graduating in high school or something similar. Its so lovely they do a graduation party when they go from nursery to school!!!

Mzswizz you're very young!!! You have all the time in the world!!! This reminds me of when i got married. Seems so long ago now. :)

I'm 34 rjsman so very close to you there!!!

I agree is hard when dh doesn't feel like it but I just do like mzswizz; I initiate it & then he can't stop.

Xx

Yeah m sis and I are 7 years apart so she is 29 and im turning 22. I got married at 19 and DH was 20. So we got married young and when i was 20 also it was 8 months into our marriage, i fell pregnant and it ended with a blighted ovum at 5 weeks pregnant. My former ob/gyn told me that it would happen usually once in the many pregnancies that i plan on having. This might sound crazy but im happy it happened sooner than later because if we were having kids and then i fell pregnant which wouldve resulted in a blighted ovum i wouldve been shocked seeing that i had kids. So its good it happened the 1st time around but praying it doesnt happen again. June 17th will make it a year since we started ttc after my 1st official AF. April 1st was the 1 yr anniversary of the m/c. But on a brighter note...they little party they had for the kids was nice even though cake and juice was everyone (kids on a sufar high.....enough said :haha:). They also sung songs and read stories to us. It was sooo cute.

Hi everyone, sorry I've been so scarce! I'll let you guess why :winkwink: I just took about 20 minutes catching up with all your posts.

Stuckinoki, I'm releived that it wasn't a matter of them refusing you a shot, I was all indignant for you yesterday, hehe. Like the others and I said before, don't lose hope. You have days to go before Sunday, and even if you OV a couple of days later than that you have a good chance of catching it!

rjsmam and Madrid, fingers crossed that you both caught your eggies! Madrid, how are exams going? nearly done?

mzswizz, we're taking an approach similar to yours this month, going at it like bunnies, I love it!!! We feel like newlyweds again. Congrats on your neice's graduation, I hope you can give her a cousin really soon!

I guess I'm in the middle age-wise. I'm 29, dh is nearly 32.

As for getting your hubby to perform, I don't know if it's because I married a highly pragmatic Germanic man or the fact that he is at least as desperate for children as I am, but we've been having a lot of fun teasing each other about "marital duty" and he just discovered the English term "animal husbandry" (Lord only knows where) and that's his new thing. Last night neither of us was even remotely in the mood, both exhausted from work, and we'd already bd'ed in the morning but we wanted another late night go because he's away today and most of tomorrow. So we spent about 20 minutes laughing our heads off at the rediculous situation, ending with "right then, to the husbandry!" :haha: gotta have fun with it!

Oh, and question for you tempers, I got up at 5 this a.m. to drive dh to the train station, then came home and slept another 4+hours. I took my temp at 5, then again at 10 (I started work at 1pm today, so let myself have a lie-in) the 5am temp was way lower than the past few days, the 10am temp was slightly higher than the past few days. Which one should I count, or should I toss both because niether was at my normal time?

Hena-Usually you can record your temp if its within a 30 min time frame of your set time. For example, if my normal time was 6am then i can record my temp between 5:30am-6:30am and it would be considered accurate anything more or less you should discard. I read about that on fertility friend. Also, DH and I go at like bunny rabbits and feel like newlyweds also. July 25th will make it our 2 yr wedding anniversary so I am happy with that. Hopefully, we can give our nieces and nephews a little cousin or two to play with. I am rooting for a BFP before our 2yr anniversary if not then his bday (Sept. 7th) and then my bday (dec. 28th) so we have our work cut out for us lol.

You can do it mzswizz!!! I'm hoping for DH's bday 28 July....not only for his bday but because we'll be seeing my family right after and I'd LOVE to make an announcement in person!

Thanks for the temping info, I should use tonight to finish the charting course on FF.

btw, I love you war-plan lingo, I've stolen it and we're now calling ours Opperation Mini-Müller :haha:

Sounds great!! Now we both can be setting out Operation :baby: Lol. Usually we say ttc stress free or conceive stress free or the smep plan or ntnp but it all sounds soooo how can i put it ummm ROUTINED thats the word im looking for :haha:. Atleast Operation Baby Clayton makes it sound soooo fun and exciting and sounds like we are doing a mission and working hard for success. It decreases stress and makes us more into each other (especially when the mission can turn into roleplay in the bedroom :haha:). Trust me once you start using it, the sex will shoot through the roof (not literally though...i hope not because I need those soldiers :haha:). I think the sex has gotten my on a sugar high level. I am super happy and i feel like doing backflips (if i only knew how :blush:). Also, you're welcome. I was soo lost when I first started temping but after searching through the questions on FF and the help from the ladies on here, I was doing pretty good. Its nice to help out every chance I get and to put smiles on people's faces. My dad always told me I had quite a personality and my teachers called me a class clown in a good way though. Here I go writing a novel again :dohh:

:rofl: I love it mzswizz! Such fun! We're all about the roleplay now too. TTC really opens the possiblities :thumbup:

omg stuckinoki, I just googled ziplining in Japan and WOW! It looks insane! I'd be terrifified, is it an insane head rush? Can you enjoy the view or do you close your eyes like I would? :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->