Interpreting Test line...Please have a look!

barbikins

Mom to DD (RIP) & DS
Reaction score
Hey Ladies,

This totally confuses me....all of my LH tests have this where it's a faint line but has a very dark line at the end of the Test line....what the heck is this supposed to mean?

Anyone know?

Attachments

• photoLHtest.jpg
    photoLHtest.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 23
Was it that dark right away or did it take a few minutes to get dark like that on the one side. If it was dark like that immediately I would consider it positive, if it took past the 5 minutes to get dark like that, then I would be unsure. Just BD and keep testing. Do you temp at all?

It turned this colour within the time limit which is 10 minutes...and once all the dye make it through the test.
I also sent the image to the company that I purchased it with & they said they've been having issues with the manufacturer of these tests. They're sending the image for someone else to have a look at.
The whole line IMO should be completely solid dark. I've had a bunch of tests do this & also a bunch of tests when I tested positive for O which were solid thick, dark lines. I'm at CD 13 & my tests are mostly almost positive on CD13...& I get a positive LH surge on CD 14...so if I am to follow the faded pink that it looks as if I might O late...
So you see why I"m confused. I'm a typical 14 day chick :)

Mine have always been like that but I find the closer I get the thicker the dark part gets till it covers thr whole eay across

I have never had a true positive opk. I find them so unreliable. I was doing four tests a day around suspected o date, so as not to miss it. Held my pee, all the tricks they say to do. On Monday they were close to positive, but not quite. After they dried however they all looked positive with one edge particularly darker than the rest of the line. I noted them all as positive. A couple of days later my temps went up, confirming it.

I also have a two year old who was conceived when I took a "dark but not dark enough to be a true +" opk as a positive.

But if you're anything like me opks are very frustrating and unreliable. I just use them as a guide....

Mine always have that dark side, too. Here is a great bit of info about that:

https://www.peeonastick.com/opkfaq.html#13

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"