Introduce Yourself Ladies

How do you upload images?

When you post make sure you are in the 'Go advanced' bit; there is a paper clip symbol and if you click on it a browser box appears where you can then search for your photo's on your PC and upload them.

or

You can upload your photos to something like photobucket and then just copy and past the image link that they give you into your post and hey presto your picture!

Hope that helps

:flower:

Do you feed him on demand or have a routine?
on demand but he's sort of fallen into his own routine of 5oz every 3 hours and I usually give him 6oz before bed in an attempt to make him sleep longer :p

we've now had a whole week of Harriet sleeping 7-7, OH has just said to me 'isnt our daughter just amazing' i replied with 'yeah but dont get too excited, she will prob have a growth spurt now and totally change!'
that is amazing! you must be appreciating sleep more than ever before haha. last night we had a mini miracle, noah slept from 10pm-3am, then woke at 6.30 then 8.30 and is still asleep now. not perfect but the best night we've had yet :thumbup:

enjoy swimming!! i can't wait to take noah :D :shipw:

Ooooh hello to all the new girlies!

Anna,sorry to hear about the colic :hugs: A lot of the time its one of those things where theres not a lot you can do apart from wait for it to pass xxx

I thought I would bump this up as we've got lots of new ladies in here :D

Welcome to formula feeding girls :) x

Hiya all! I'm Helen, my little boy Joshua was born on the 2nd may, 10 weeks early! he was due on the 7th july (so i never really know how old to assume he is and what he should be doing but tend to go by his corrected age of about 5 weeks even though he's really 15 weeks old! lol)
I expressed breast milk for Joshua for the 7 weeks he was in hospital and tried to bf but had mastitis twice due to the roughness of the constant pumping day and night and Joshua didn't really have the strength to latch on being so little, i was getting soooo stressed that switching to formula feeding was such a relief and he's now 11lb 13oz! (he was 3lb 11 at birth) Joshua is on aptimal comfort at the moment fo reflux.
it's lovely to find this forum and all of you x

Hi Helen!:flower:

It sounds like you're doing a fab job with Joshua,what a great weight gain!xxx

hello!

only just seen this :dohh:

i'm Maddie, and i'm a mum to 2 boys.. Riley is now 18 months and Josh is 7 months.

Riley was breastfed until he was 6 months when i had to give up as i was pregnant again and my boobs were too sore.. since then he has been FF, and now only has 1 bottle before bed. Josh has been FF since the start as i was unable to bf. but both my boys are happy and healthy!

such a good idea to have a thread supporting FFing mums :thumbup: because i do feel we get stick for not bfing! :)

Hey :)
Only just found this thread too.
I'm Hannah, mummy to Amelia who will be 6 weeks on Tuesday.
Tried breastfeeding Amelia since Day 1 but had problems with latching which meant she wasn't getting enough. Tried her on a bottle and she's been great ever since :)
Been having few problems last few days, think she's developing colic :(
I agree with Maddie that this is a great thread for us that are FF to chat and share experiences and share problems :)

Hey Maddie and Hannah!

I am loving seeing so many happy FF'ing mummys on here :D

Hannah,Amelia is just gorgeous :cloud9: I hope she isn't too colicky,have you tried Infacol?Although actually I've heard great things about Colief,which is quite expensive but I know some people have managed to get it on prescription. xx

Hello ladies :wave: We are FF our lil man because I am on meds that tranfer into breast milk.
I'm Hayley and I have 4 boys :). Kian 8 yrs, Rivers 6 yrs, Ashton 4yrs and finally Rome 5 days :D.

Looking forward to chatting with you ladies. xxx

Hi Hayley!I love your boys names :D Little Rome is sooo cute x

Hey Maddie and Hannah!

Hannah,Amelia is just gorgeous :cloud9: I hope she isn't too colicky,have you tried Infacol?Although actually I've heard great things about Colief,which is quite expensive but I know some people have managed to get it on prescription. xx

Thank you :)
Yes tried that, doesn't seem to be doing anything :( HV's going to give me a ring tomorrow or tuesday so hopefully she'll be able to give some advice. Maybe change her milk??

Hey Maddie and Hannah!

Yes tried that, doesn't seem to be doing anything :( HV's going to give me a ring tomorrow or tuesday so hopefully she'll be able to give some advice. Maybe change her milk??

aptamil comfort/cow & gate comfort were both really good for us! my HV advised not to change milks, she was a bit rubbish really, didnt advise anything except infacol which i told her wasnt working :dohh: but i did anyway and saw a big change. only thing is they are quite a bit thicker so you will probably need to get the next teat size up. xxx

Hello all,

My name's Shula and my little girl is Molly. I breastfed for 5 days but ended up in intensive care so we had to stop instantly. I was/and still am on meds which transfer to the milk but my supply has now dried up so it wasn't meant to be at all. Molly however is thriving on formula and sleeps amazingly on it.

xxx

Hey Maddie and Hannah!

aptamil comfort/cow & gate comfort were both really good for us! my HV advised not to change milks, she was a bit rubbish really, didnt advise anything except infacol which i told her wasnt working :dohh: but i did anyway and saw a big change. only thing is they are quite a bit thicker so you will probably need to get the next teat size up. xxx

Just brought some Cow & Gate comfort so hopefully that'll make her settle a bit better coz I hate to see her screaming in pain :( using the medium teats so should be alright. My HV advised us to change onto comfort coz infacol wasn't working. How long did it take before you noticed a change hun?
xx

Hey Maddie and Hannah!

Just brought some Cow & Gate comfort so hopefully that'll make her settle a bit better coz I hate to see her screaming in pain :( using the medium teats so should be alright. My HV advised us to change onto comfort coz infacol wasn't working. How long did it take before you noticed a change hun?
xx

within a few days if i remember correctly, not to discourage you but he got worse again after a bit and we had to resort to colief which we've only just took him off now! but i hope it works for you xxx

Hi Ladies, my name is Michelle (I have a stupid username I know! wish I could change it! :haha:)I FF my daughter and have done so since birth. Tried to offer her the breast when she was a couple of weeks old but she wouldn't have it. She is thriving xx

:hi: Hi girls. I'm a bit late, but I'm Mommy to a FF little baby girl, she's 4 months old tommorow! I did BF for a little while but it hurt me and she'd scream for ages not latching so now she's completely FF and we're both very happy with that :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->