Introduce Yourself Ladies

hi ladies name is emma from liverpool i have to children ella-lexia 4 an half an michael joeph 4months i wanted to try breast feedin but was given a bottle after i had him so i never had chance to even try but he loves the bottle xx

Hi i am Nids from Australia...
I have a 10 week old, she is my first.
I exclusively breastfed her for 7-8 weeks and she was taking bottle of EBM for her night feeds.. I was planning to return to work full time end of this month so i introduced formula to her last month and guess what happened? she started refusing bottle.. even of EBM... so after struggling for 2 weeks and changing bottles and formula.. im exclusively FF her now and seem to get hang of it

Sorry for a long intro :flower:

Hi, I'm Katherine and I had Sophie at 27 weeks back in March. She is now 5 months old and we've just put her onto formula after 12 weeks of expressed breastmilk when she was in neonatal and 8 weeks of combination feeding when she came home. I reached the difficult decision a couple of weeks ago to stop breastfeeding but she is thriving on formula. We are using SMA.

I have attached a few recent pictures of Sophie :)

Attachments

• Sophie 1123.jpg
    Sophie 1123.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 3
  • Sophie 1135.jpg
    Sophie 1135.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 4
  • Sophie 1179.jpg
    Sophie 1179.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 3
  • Sophie 1204.jpg
    Sophie 1204.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 4
Hi Ladies,

I had George 5 days ago. Was hoping to breastfeed but have had nipply problems in the past so was not sure if I would be able. Had a 45 hour labour and after that he and me were very tired and he would not latch on so he now feeds on SMA 1 and seems to be enjoying it so far. At the moment he has 2/3 oz every 2/3 hours. Midwife is coming for second app tomorrow so he will be weighed then and I am hoping that the SMA will do the trick.

Just wanted to say hello to all, sorry for the long intro.

With love,

x xx x

Attachments

• 17082010709.jpg
    17082010709.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 0
Hi Ladies,

I had George 5 days ago. Was hoping to breastfeed but have had nipply problems in the past so was not sure if I would be able. Had a 45 hour labour and after that he and me were very tired and he would not latch on so he now feeds on SMA 1 and seems to be enjoying it so far. At the moment he has 2/3 oz every 2/3 hours. Midwife is coming for second app tomorrow so he will be weighed then and I am hoping that the SMA will do the trick.

Just wanted to say hello to all, sorry for the long intro.

With love,

x xx x

45 hour labour?Bless you,I bet you were absolutely exhausted! :hugs: Hope your second appointment with the MW goes well.x

Hi, I'm Katherine and I had Sophie at 27 weeks back in March. She is now 5 months old and we've just put her onto formula after 12 weeks of expressed breastmilk when she was in neonatal and 8 weeks of combination feeding when she came home. I reached the difficult decision a couple of weeks ago to stop breastfeeding but she is thriving on formula. We are using SMA.

I have attached a few recent pictures of Sophie :)

Beautiful pictures of Sophie :cloud9: Such a cutie!

Hi i am Nids from Australia...
I have a 10 week old, she is my first.
I exclusively breastfed her for 7-8 weeks and she was taking bottle of EBM for her night feeds.. I was planning to return to work full time end of this month so i introduced formula to her last month and guess what happened? she started refusing bottle.. even of EBM... so after struggling for 2 weeks and changing bottles and formula.. im exclusively FF her now and seem to get hang of it

Sorry for a long intro :flower:

Sorry to hear you had a bit of a struggle but welcome to formula feeding :D :flower:

Hey I'm Sammy-Jo from Manchester, I had my little boy George on may 31st 5 weeks early. He was ebf for 8 weeks, combination for a few weeks and now eff. Hello all! xxx

Im Jen.

we have 3 children- Nate (5) he was only FF. Candice (4) she was BF and FF and then Lana (2.5) and she was BF but now gets Toddler Formula due to health issues.

Hi everyone. My name is Laura and my daughter Sophie is 8 weeks old. She has always been bottle fed, although I combined for a few weeks, I could never get enough milk, and I didn't have the time (or energy) for constant expressing after my husband went back to work. So now we are on aptamil formula.

Hello there!

Jake came into my world a year ago today! But he was born six months LOL. For most of my pregnancy I only wanted to breast feed....but something told me about 4 days before Jake was born to buy formula and bottles just in case.

I tried nursing at the hospital...but it was hard...he was tongue tied. So Christopher and I decided that formula feeding would be just fine.

Hope to hear from you guys soon!

Krissi

Bumpity bump so new girlies can introduce themselves :D

How are we all doing ladies?

Lennon is coming up to 9 months so he's kind of seriously started to drop his milk and go more for food now,will be nice to not have to buy formula anymore in 3ish months! :) x

Hi all,
I'm Rachel and I have a little boy called Ben who is 6 and a half months old. He was born on the 16th of march at 12.10pm after nearly 40 hours in labour. I bf for 3 days, expressed for 8 then moved on to ff. We haven't looked back since! He's on SMA lf which im hoping he'll grow out of it. I love being a mummy and am dreading going back to work in December :(. Pleased to meet you all xxx

Hi all,
I'm Rachel and I have a little boy called Ben who is 6 and a half months old. He was born on the 16th of march at 12.10pm after nearly 40 hours in labour. I bf for 3 days, expressed for 8 then moved on to ff. We haven't looked back since! He's on SMA lf which im hoping he'll grow out of it. I love being a mummy and am dreading going back to work in December :(. Pleased to meet you all xxx

Hi Rachel :wave:
I'm going back to work in January hon after 2 and a half years (2 babies in 2 years off) and I know how you feel :hugs: :hugs:
xx

Hi all, I'm Sarah, I have a little man called James who's 7 months old. I tried to breastfeed at the beginning but he was tongue tied (which no one noticed) and couldn't latch properly. The NHS were useless at helping us get it sorted, eventually had to pay to have it done privately at 6 weeks but his latch was never right again. I expressed and mixed fed for 6 weeks, and he has been fully FF'ed since then when the expressing got too much and my sanity was at risk! He's thrived on formula, have never had any problems with it and he's slept through from 12 weeks. Have used Aptamil 1 from the beginning and I plan to stick with it for a while at least, might switch to follow on at some point but not for a while.
We're getting right into the weaning at the moment which he's doing really well at.
Hugs to all you FF'ing mummies. It's hard work! :flower:

Hey guys,
haven't posted on here for a while, Amelia's doing great, can't believe she's 3 months old on Wednesday! At the moment she's having 7oz every 4-5 hours and was 12lb 14oz at 12 weeks :) How much milk was your LO's on at 12-13 weeks?

Hi girls..... Jacobs nearly 8 months old now. I cant believe it... he's down to about 3 bottles of 8oz a day now, is that about right?? I have no idea anymore!! xx

Hey guys,
haven't posted on here for a while, Amelia's doing great, can't believe she's 3 months old on Wednesday! At the moment she's having 7oz every 4-5 hours and was 12lb 14oz at 12 weeks :) How much milk was your LO's on at 12-13 weeks?

Awww,3 months already :cloud9: That sounds like a good amount of milk to be taking and a fantasic weight :thumbup:

Hi girls..... Jacobs nearly 8 months old now. I cant believe it... he's down to about 3 bottles of 8oz a day now, is that about right?? I have no idea anymore!! xx

How fast have those 8 months gone?!?!?
3 bottles a day is perfect Dani :flower:
(P.S come to Plymouth soooon,I have a brand new bugaboo that I need to go shopping with and show off,we can go Xmas shopping ;) )
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi ladies xx

I'm Sarah and I have a 3 week old baby boy called Ryan who is a really greedy baby he is on sma gold and is taking 5 oz every 2-3 hours I have changed him on to the size 2 teat for the advent bottles and
He slept for longer last night but has been awake
All day lol xx

hiya everyone im Laura im 25 Ollie is my 1st baby hes 5 and a bit months now and had been FF since birth thought i felt guilty about it to begin with (i planned on BF but he wouldnt latch on and i panicked) hes thriving and i wouldnt change how he was fed at last weigh in at almost 5 months he was 18lb 5oz i dont think i have any recent pics on here but ill see

View attachment 122410

i think hes about 4 months here xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"