Introduce yourself :)

Hi! I love reading these.......

How long have you been with your DH/OH? Been together nearly 4 years and married since 14 May this year so 2 months!!

Reason for NTNP? We want a baby but have decided to start NTNP for now as our honeymoon is in september. We'll be TTC (OPKS etc) once we get back if no BFP before then. Although I cant help but notice EWCM so if I am Oving I think I already know my fertile times anyway.

How long have you been NTNP? Since our wedding. 2 months. In the 2 week wait of end cycle trying now.

Do you have any other Children? No

*waves*

How long have you been with your DH/OH? 2 years 4 months

Reason for NTNP? Decided to try...but then work situation changed and without a secure income for the immediate future we decided it would be better to wait. But at the same time...if it happens it is fate so let's just see.

How long have you been NTNP? Well, hmm, I guess 4 months if we ignore the 6 previous months of trying (but a bit half heartedly if I am honest).

Do you have any other Children? Nope. My puppy doesn't count...

:)

Hi!!! I just realized we are NTNP lol... so thought I'd introduce myself!!

How long have you been with your DH/OH? We met Nov 2003 and married June 2005, so just had our 6 year wedding anniversary!!

Reason for NTNP? Want a bigger family and a little brother/sister for D

How long have you been NTNP? .... just realised the 'pull out' method might be construed as NTNP instead of WTT... to be honest, DH was being really careful and I think he has suddenly warmed up to the idea of having another one sooner than later.

Do you have any other Children? Dylan, 13 months

x

How long have you been with your DH/OH? Been together for 3 years, married for nearly 3 months now.
Reason for NTNP? Recently married and just wanting nature to take it's course.
How long have you been NTNP? 3 months
Do you have any other Children? No

How long have you been with your DH/OH? Together for 9 years and married a little over a year. High school sweethearts through and through :)
Reason for NTNP? We were waiting to try until I was done with nursing school but I fell pregnant middle of may and sadly MC middle of June. So, we've decided to let nature take it's course now :) We want a sibling for our DS.
How long have you been NTNP? First cycle after MC
Do you have any other Children? Yes, a wonderful DS named Noah who just turned 2.

I have been with my OH for 6years.
The reason for NTNP is I am getting my Implant removed on Thursday and have decided not to take anything else and just get my body back to normal and would like a sibling for LO and wuld like them close together in age.
I am not yet trying but will be on Thursday when implant is removed.
I have a little boy named Ollie who will be 1 in 4weeks.

How long have you been with your DH/OH? 10 years, married 2 years.
Reason for NTNP? Take the stress out of things, we are in no rush and happy to leave it down to nature. My witch still hasn't returned since falling pregnant last time, so not worth tracking either.
How long have you been NTNP? Since yesterday :rofl:
Do you have any other Children? Yes, my gorgeous Moo, who is 10 months and the light of my life.

Hello Ladies, let me introduce myself...
I'm 25
I've been with dh 10 years, married for 4.5 years
We are NTNP cos we just want to take things easy, trying not to stress about things too much and not constantly symptom spotting etc!
Only stopped my pill today!
We have a beautiful 14 month old daughter also x

my name is joanne hello x
age . 31
How long have you been with your DH/OH? 12 years married 10
Reason for NTNP? i have endometriosis and had most of my right ovary removed in novemeber so kinda wanna just take it easy as im not even sure it will happen , but gotta try for my girl ;0
How long have you been NTNP? Since tomorrow hahah getting my mirena out tomorrow
Do you have any other Children? yes 2 boys alfie 3 and louis 9

I'm not sure if I belong in this group right now, but I am closer to it than any others. Hubby has decided that babytime is up to me, after a 3 year standoff, and so I guess I am enjoying my new found power. I think I will probably prevent some nights and not prevent others and just see what happens.

How long have you been with your DH/OH? We have been friends for 11 years and together for 5.

Reason for NTNP? I finally have the power!!! And I don't want to stress about it anymore. I did enough of that in WTT.

How long have you been NTNP? Haven't officially started to yet, but I did take out my nuvaring this morning.

Do you have any other Children? I have a 7 year old son from a previous marriage.

How long have you been with your DH/OH? 8 years 6 months marred for 1 month 17 day

Reason for NTNP? Came off the pill as it was making me feel realy ill and i soooooo want a girl but would be just as happy with a boy. But DH isn't ready 100% yet but has said if it happens then it dose.

How long have you been NTNP? came off the pill last Sat so a week

Do you have any other Children? yes 2 boys age 7 and 2 in 3 and 5 days omg my babys are growing up fast.

How long have you been with your DH/OH? OH & I have been best friends for 7 years throughout horrible relationships on both of our parts. I didn't realize he had feelings for me and vice versa until I got divorced and he finally blurted it out & we have been together ever since (1 year 5 months) in pretty perfect harmony and seem to be barreling through like we've been together for years. I can't speak for his love for me but mine is absolutely unconditional..I was right beside him at rock bottom and I'll be here when he scrapes the sky. I love that man and he amazes me..even though he is a shithead :)

Reason for NTNP? I don't think we've used an entire pack of condoms the entire time we've been together..Talked a million times about how we would look if we admitted we wanted a family then realized it doesn't matter what others think...so we're just letting it happen. If it does that's amazing and if it doesn't then we were meant for something else.

How long have you been NTNP? We were avoiding my ovulation for a good year and a few months. Decidedly NTNP since June 2011.

Do you have any other Children? Only our beloved furbabies: 2 bullboxer pit pups Coheed & Cambria & an old beagle girl Minerva from his previous life. Our animals are spoiled ROTTEN!

How long have you been with your OH? Together for just over a year

Reason for NTNP? We have spoken of having a child of our own, as my lil man is from a previous relationship in which my OH is a godparent too strange i know haha funny how things turn out, we have decided all the charts and temperatures etc is too dificult to understand etc and are just giving it ago... when it happens it happens

How long have you been NTNP? Ive not had any BCP since September 2010 so i guess since then... :(

Do you have any other Children? I have a gorgeous lil man who will be turning 3 next month :)

How long have you been with your OH? Together for 9 years and 8 months and married for 3 months!

Reason for NTNP? I prefer not to get so stressed out with temps / testing early etc! would rather just enjoy it and go with the flow for now however we are trying to pin point the right time of ovulation so we get a good chance! :) We feel like the time is right to add to our family :) we are both in good positions in life now and are ready to devote our time to a baby.

How long have you been NTNP? We tried this a couple of years ago then I got pregnant but sadly had a MC in Jan 2009 then we decided to get married! so we put off TTC until after our wedding in May this year I came off the pill at the end of our honeymoon allowed myself to have 2 cycles to get back to 'normal' and this month has been our first proper month NTNP.

Do you have any other Children? No this will be our first :)

How long have you been with OH? : 4 years since last week :cloud9:

Reason for NTNP: We both just want to take a relaxed approach and see what happens. If we don't get results in a few months or a year then we will look at full on TTC as OH has said he would love for me to have a baby or at least be pregnant by end of next year. :happydance:

How long have you been NTNP: Since this past weekend which was ov time for me. I've been off the pill over a month and we ditched the condoms this weekend.

Do you have any other children: Nope :(

How long have you been with your DH/OH? We've been inseparable since last January.

Reason for NTNP? We're pretty stable right now. I'm about to finish my degree, and my OH has a stable well paying job. If a baby were to come along we're ready for one. :) I can be a pretty big stress case sometimes, so NTNP is the best choice for us right now.

How long have you been NTNP? We're going on to our 3rd month.

Do you have any other Children? No other children, but OH treats our pets as his children. haha.

Hi people!

How long have you been with your DH/OH? Together 6.5 years, Married nearly 2 years.
Reason for NTNP? We were waiting to return to Australia after cycling around Europe (yes really... craziness!) but we have found ourselves in love with Switzerland! So... while we are still a bit nervous to start our family here instead of back 'home', we're just going to let fate take its course.
How long have you been NTNP? This is the first cycle... so... about two weeks now.
Do you have any other Children
? Nup!

How long have you been with your DH/OH? 6 years

Reason for NTNP? we want to let things happen as they happen :)

How long have you been NTNP? about a month and a half

Do you have any other Children? yes 2, a boy and a girl

How long have you been with your DH? Together 6 years, Married 1 year

Reason for NTNP? Everything I've ever done has been carefully planned and calculated. I want this to be relaxed and get a wee surprise some month!

How long have you been NTNP? 3 months

Do you have any other Children? Nope

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back