Introducing Bella Rose Thornburn! At last! :-)

natasja32

Mum to 4 boys
Reaction score
My little princess is here!:happydance: Bella Rose was born yesterday at 18:00 after a 9 hour labour. Weighing in at 6 pounds 12 she is just perfect. Im so in love with her.:cloud9:

Attachments

• IMG_1183.jpg
    IMG_1183.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 210
OMG Congrats! She is utterly beautiful :cloud9: Well done hun, and welcome to the world Bella Rose xxx

Aww shes so beautiful, congratulations :) so worth the wait :cloud9: xx

I no I've said it on fb but she is beautiful! Well done hope ur feeling well! How have ur boys taken to there lil sister? Bella is stunning :) xx

I was only asking after you before :D congrats she is beautiful an such a pretty name x

She is bloody georgeous! Hope everything went ok x But do you mind if i ask a quick couple of Q's ?

Thank you!!! :hugs:

I was just wondering with Bella being early did everything still go the same (induction wise) ? And were you allowed home straight away (no complications with delivering early) ? Im being induced on Thurs and absoultly crapping it xx

Thank you!!! :hugs:

I was just wondering with Bella being early did everything still go the same (induction wise) ? And were you allowed home straight away (no complications with delivering early) ? Im being induced on Thurs and absoultly crapping it xx

My induction was the same as with Eli. I was put on the monitor to check baby. Then examined to see if I had dilated at all,given a sweep and some gel....the only thing different this time was than when the mw gave me a sweep my waters broke. :haha: but all in all it was the same procedure and it all went well. No complications ect...If I had delivered her a little earlier before the peads went home I would have been able to leave 6 hours after her birth,but because I delivered late and they had already gone home I had to wait until today. Not long for you now,you will be fine and so will bump. How exciting!:hugs:

Congratulations! She is beautiful xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"