Introducing........ my miracle

M

maddiwatts19

Congratulations!! I cant wait till i see my little baby looking like a proper human!! must be such a special feeling!
good luck for the rest of your pregnancy!

xxx

Here is my baby- its left arm is by its side and right is up by its face. You can even see fingers on left hand!!!

https://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd101/reallytinyamy/Photo0071.jpg

Great pic, baby looks so peaceful!!

Congratulations!! I cant wait till i see my little baby looking like a proper human!! must be such a special feeling!
good luck for the rest of your pregnancy!

xxx

It is so special. I feel so different now that I've seen my BOB

That's a lovely pic Amy... it's weird isn't it seeing your LO for the first time! Suddenly it all seems so real!

I still can't believe it, I'm wittering on now I know!! The little scamp turned to face us and I could see its eyes and nose and saw the heart beating and its legs were kicking so hard cos we'd woken him up. Seemed a bit like his daddy- grumpy!!

thats a lovely pic.
in my scan pic on the left im sure you can see babys foot and toes but everyone keeps saying that it isnt but who knows.

congratulations

in my scan pic on the left im sure you can see babys foot and toes but everyone keeps saying that it isnt but who knows.

If you're like you me studied that picture after you got it and you know if its toes you're looking at!!

aww what a lovely pic, look at that little arm! so cute x

Great Picture! Its just so fabby seeing them on the screen for the first time - I was on a high all day after seeing mine.

Its just amazing how quickly they can wriggle around and what you can actually see.

Great piccy! Congrats - we've got another scan on Friday, can't wait. It suddenly feels real doesn't it?:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->