Introducing myself

Tess08

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Ive not been on this site for a while and this time around im on it for a completely different reason so just wanted to introduce myself to you all and get to know some of you :)

The last time I was on this site was because I was desperately TTC My first child. After what felt like the longest 8 months of my life, I finally concieved my beautiful little girl in October 2013. She was born last July and is now 9 months old :)

The reason I have decided to come back on this site is because I am starting to feel broody again but the timing just isn't right. My OH and I are getting married next year so financially and practically it's not the right time to have another baby. I have however decided to come off of BC now because I have been having some problems with it and I want to start trying around this time next year and want my body to be ready for it. It took about 6 month last time for me to even get back into a regular monthly cycle and I just can't face that again!

I got very used to charting my cycles etc when I was trying last time so my plan now is to start charting now and not BD during my fertile window so that im not caught out. That way when it comes time for me to try again I will have a good idea of when is best for me to for baby number 2.

Anyway I have rambled on a bit now lol. I would love to hear from some of you about your background and the reasons ur WTT/when U plan on trying :) look forward to getting to know some of U x

Hello :)

I'm new here too and WTT basically because I want to get my weight down to make things a bit easier. Look forward to getting to know you all x

Hello :)

I'm new here too and WTT basically because I want to get my weight down to make things a bit easier. Look forward to getting to know you all x

Nice to hear from you :) when do you hope to start trying then? Do u have a goal weight in mind? X

I'm really just trying to lose as much as I can to get my BMI down. I have PCOS so I'm hoping that getting my weight down will help my chances of conceiving, and if not, I know I won't be able to get prescribed clomid or anything until I'm a healthier weight, so that's my real motivation behind it.
OH and I are going on holiday to Florida in September and hoping to start trying after that xx

Yeh that's the best thing to do. Are you on the pill or anything now? X

I'm was on a 6 month course of dianette, for PCOS and contraception but just finished the last of it. I'm going to the doctor on Monday for advice, as I don't want to start anything that will mess with my hormones, but don't think the doctor is too keen to have me on dianette for too long due to increased blood clot risks. I'm going to speak to him about going back on metformin. I've heard that it's good for helping to lose weight and regulate hormones in PCOS. I'm going to discuss TTC with him and see what he recommends over the next 6 months to help me lose weight and prepare my body xx

Welcome back! Congratulations on the upcoming wedding! How exciting :) Have you started any of the planning?

I have an 11 month old boy (who turns 1 in 5 days!). We are waiting to Jan at the earliest but most likely next summer to start TTC #2. I need my DS to be fully weaned and sleeping better ( he is a TERRIBLE sleeper....gets decent naps during the day but bad at night). We are (hopefully) leaving him overnight one night in October...so really hoping to get the weaned/sleeping done so my DH and I can keep our plans! I've only just started to feel broody again in the last week's or so. I would love a fall baby next and go back and forth on gender. Do you have any preference for your next?

Thank you!!! :) Yeh we have done a lot of planning. Got the venue, cake, my dress, band, decorations/chair covers etc. The big things we have left are my OHs outfit, bridesmaid dresses and flowers. The next big thing is actually paying for it all haha!

They grow up so fast don't they??? I went back to work last week after my maternity leave and honestly can't believe I'm back already! Well I think I may only have one more and I have a great relationship with my sister so I think I think I would like another LG so that my kids can have that too. Although my OH is desperate for a LB to play football with so I will be happy either way :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->