introduction

Helabela

Mum to Sophie and ttc
Reaction score
Hi I'm Helen Ive just found out I'm pregnant. My daughter is 7 so it's a big gap :) I'm guessing yo be due around jan/feb 18.

I have been extremely tired for this one!!

Hi :hi: my daughter is 7 in February and I have a 2 year old as well, this little one is due February time!

Huge congratulations x

Congrats!
I have a very nearly 5 year old already, due around the end of Jan. Wondering how the age gap will be, be nice for them to understand and help out I think though.
With you on the tiredness, could sleep forever 😴

Hello and welcome! Congratulations on your new baba!

I have a very near to 5 year old and am pregnant with my second. I wanted a smaller age gap if I'm honest but in happy as my son will be going school and I'll have the little one so it works out quite well. My son is at an age now where he is fascinated with babies and keeps asking for a sister ( he doesn't know I'm pregnant yet as the boy is megamouth incarnate!) 😂😂

Congratulations!

I also have a 5 year old, she will be nearly 6 when this one is born. We've decided to tell her once we have a picture from our dating scan to help explain whats happening!!

Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Congratulations! My first two have a 7 year age difference. It was perfect!! They love each other so much.

congratulations!
I am eight years older than my sister and we get along really well, we're best friends! :) I've always liked the age gap we have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->