Intuition and Pregnancy - Anyone? Read First Post

Piper250

Reaction score
Just curious to see how often we're right! Like the symptoms by dpo thread, I figure we can edit our posts and update them as we get new information.

One post, and tell us, do you "know" you're pregnant this cycle (before your pregnancy test)? Do you "know" you're not pregnant this cycle? Do you suspect something else?

Once you've taken tests to confirm, turn your text green if your intuition was right and red if your intuition was wrong in your guess.

Curious to see how often our intuitions are right!

I'm on 12dpo, and for about the past week I've been really certain I'm pregnant. This morning I just woke with a bad feeling. I think I might be going to have a chemical on this attempt.

Update: kept getting BFN's but was still sure I was pregnant. Had some really weird bleeding, too heavy to be implantation but too light to be period. Got bloodwork done, and BFN, no hcg at all, no indication of chemical or anything else.

Last edited:
When I was pregnant with my dd I had 6 bnf tests, and when they came up bfn I was adamant that they were wrong. Like I actually told my oh "they're wrong, I'm pregnant' until eventually got my bfp.

I had a miscarriage a couple of years ago and I woke up one morning and told my oh I'm pregnant without having do e a test, I just knew.

We have been trying/or not trying to prevent it for 4 years. I've had 1 miscarriage in that time.

This month we started using the pregnacare his and hers as I've heard good things, my af is late by 3 days, and all day today I've had moments of the "I'm pregnant" feeling, but not consistently just odd moments. I have all the right symptoms (not that that always means a lot) but I keep talking myself out of it, I've read reviews of people who have taken these tablets that it can mess with your cycle (I had a bfn 12dpo currently 16dpo)
I have tests arriving tomorrow so hopefully i will find out soon.

Fx for everyone waiting for their bfp x

I've intuitively known I was pregnant with all my pregnancies (including my miscarriages). Usually I've just *known* I was pregnant a day or two (in the case of my second daughter, a whole two weeks) before getting a positive pregnancy test. Even when we had been actively not trying I'll have had a dream that I'm pregnant put of nowhere, haven't even missed a period yet and taken a test and *bam* pregnant.
My twins I even knew two days before I even had a positive pregnancy test that I was having twins. 100% was not even surprised to see two babies on my ultrasound - which I only had to confirm twins type)

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"