• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Invite help!

emyandpotato

Reaction score
I am having a total nightmare with my invites. I cannot for the life of me get them right. I was thinking of doing a tiny box, like a match box but with a very thin tray, and having a cover and then cards with info on inside the box, but I just can't get the right look. Does anyone have any suggestions?! This is my latest but I'm really not sure about it. I am actually at screaming point. Totally ready to invite people over Facebook :dohh:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-01-19 at 00.54.36.png
    Screen Shot 2013-01-19 at 00.54.36.png
    133.5 KB · Views: 14
I like that. But I prefer the first one you showed us :) Are you trying to avoid a reference to you two as a couple on the front? If not, you could have an illustration of the two of you standing on the moon. Hard to explain what I mean. Kind of like this, but better:

https://cache.spreadshirt.net/users/563000/562298/articleFamilies/32/32_designImage_large.jpg

Obviously forget the writing and the black background, and the fact the figure has a megaphone :lol: I'm really only referring to the style of the figure and how he's standing in the moon. Or if you want a full moon you could have figures on top of the moon (like those 'on top of the world' graphics you see)
It's not celestial like your designs have been so far though so don't know if you'd like it. Other than that I have no idea :lol: but everything you've come up with so far has been beautiful

I only got in to the celestial thing because I was loosely following the theme of The Owl and The Pussycat and it led to that. Initially I wanted the outer box to have a sort of antique book look about it but I'm struggling to get that and I can't find the colour of paper I want so I'm trying new ideas. I don't mind having our names on the front, but I don't want a picture of us because I don't think I could do it well enough IYKWIM? This is gonna be an outer cover for a little pocket book sized box and there will be lots of details on little cards inside, if you can picture that? Sorry I'm probably not making any sense!

Similar but simpler mock up?!?!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-01-19 at 20.46.59.png
    Screen Shot 2013-01-19 at 20.46.59.png
    197.2 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member