iPads

Natasha2605

2 girlies <3
Reaction score
Worth the money?

Thinking of getting OH one for his birthday next month. Which ones best? Pros/cons?

:flower:

Love mine, so easy to use! I've got the 2... The 3 is the upgrade from it, just a better camera on it I think. If you don't mind paying the £400 then get that but you might get some deals on a 2 now. Given the choice I'd always buy the most recent!

Deffo worth the money! It was something I wasn't sure about and didn't think it would get used much but it's constantly in my hand now, couldn't live without it :blush:

I love mine. I barely use my laptop now.
Only two annoyances are the lack of flash player and the camera isn't great. I've got the ipad2 so they may have improved the camera on the new iPad.

im about to get one because it is better than my phone for playing 'draw something' :dohh:

im going for the new ipad, and im going for the wifi & 4g so i can use it when im out and about too - my friend has an ipad 2 and i love it, but its no use if you go away on hols or whatever unless the places you visit have wifi

the ipad 2 for the wifi & 3g was only about £80 cheaper than the new ipad when i looked last week, im going for mine next week when i am off :)

Love love love it.

Our old original is now madams - its got all her toddler apps to on and is hers to do as she wants with (it's pretty beaten up, it was bought the day they released iPads the first time) it's got no real resale value so best used by her instead of a leappad

I've now got a 3, it's great.

im about to get one because it is better than my phone for playing 'draw something' :dohh:

im going for the new ipad, and im going for the wifi & 4g so i can use it when im out and about too - my friend has an ipad 2 and i love it, but its no use if you go away on hols or whatever unless the places you visit have wifi

the ipad 2 for the wifi & 3g was only about £80 cheaper than the new ipad when i looked last week, im going for mine next week when i am off :)

The only thing that put me off the 3G was having to pay another contract or repeatedly buy more data for it. Not sure how expensive it is but it'd be yet another thing to shell out for!! We've lods of apps so can still play out and about but I see what your saying, when we went on holiday after we bought it our apartment was next to the cafe where it had wifi, if you sat in one spot on the balcony you could pick it up. Don't think I moved from there the whole time!!

Also reading books is fab on the kindle app, especially on holiday!!
Go get one right now ha!!!

The only thing that put me off the 3G was having to pay another contract or repeatedly buy more data for it. Not sure how expensive it is but it'd be yet another thing to shell out for!! We've lods of apps so can still play out and about but I see what your saying, when we went on holiday after we bought it our apartment was next to the cafe where it had wifi, if you sat in one spot on the balcony you could pick it up. Don't think I moved from there the whole time!!

Also reading books is fab on the kindle app, especially on holiday!!
Go get one right now ha!!!

you can get a pay as you go sim for them, so no contract, and only need top it up if you are going to need the ipad away from wifi

Loveeeee, couldn't live without mine. I had the iPad 2 but have the 3 now, the camera is so much better and videos filmed on it are now hd. I don't know what I'd do without it! X

Love it, worth every penny. Camera is poor though- I wonder if it's been improved on ipad 3

Mine collects dust because im always on my iphone4s. I wouldnt upgrade mine or buy another. I love it but the iphone is more handy to me

I love my iPad 2 it's never out of my hands lol. Agree about the camera being abit rubbish though.

I love my Ipad2. Barely even use my Macbook anymore.

Cons are the same as already mentioned -- can't play Flash, which is super annoying, and the camera is not that great. Other than that, I highly recommend it!

Love my iPad, so much quicker than the laptop. IV also got the ipad2. couldn't live without it now, was a life saver when Ryan was in spica as he's got loads of apps on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->