iphone 4 help please!

xkirstyx

mummy to Jack and Emily
Reaction score
when i try make a call i cant hear anything, not even ringing sound! but who ever i phone can hear me :cry: any ideas on how to fix it????

dont want to seem like im being mean or anything but have you taken the plastic cover off the screen. I work in a phone shop and most people forget to do that and it covers the earpiece so you cant hear anything

Me and my oh had this alot!! In the end i rang orange who had said some of the sims needed updating for whatever reason!?!? So id give your service provider a call

I've just phoned orange with the same problem and the man asked if i still had the original screen protector still on...... and yes i had. Took it off and i heard him perfectly :blush:

If you havent taken yours off then try it. The gentleman said i wasn't the only person to call about this so called problem. :rofl: I'm so embarrased :haha:

I had this problem, took it back to the shop and they exchanged it me, i couldn't hear anything.

I had that problem... I kicked off terribly....they then told me to remove the screen protector and it worked :rofl:

I did the screen protecter thing by not removing it lol

lmao! yeah i took it off when i got the phone! iv got an app at the apple store tomorrow but the next it it was working again. im still going to get it checked out incase its falty. x

I remember the store not taking the inner plastic off when they replaced my back panel.... They must have felt like pure numpties trying to work out why my flash was mucked up :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->