iPhone App for viewing bnb?

Sue Dunhym

Mum of 1
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend an app for viewing bnb? Tapatalk doesn't seem to work.

There is one coming very very soon, I promise.

But when?

*moans*

Sorry I'm impatient lol!

LOL - safari works just fine in the mean time ;)

Oh! There's one coming soon? Yay! I'm on my itouch right now and as convenient as it is to have instead of lugging the laptop, it is annoying to have to zoom in every time to click the triangle to read unread responses lol :)
Eeeeee! I can't wait! :)

:happydance: nor me! it makes me very excited!! ..........not as excited as I will be if I get my :bfp: next week lol but close! xxxx

i know I use safari sometimes I just want a shiny new app that make it all easy and lovely lol!

I just use safari and it works... but a proper app sure would be nice. I am excited.

Yeah great news I need the app asap. It does my head in keeps scrolling in and out on safari and can't be bothered to set the laptop up (lazy I know but it is 4am lol). When you get an app update let me know.

An iPhone app would be fantastic! I use my iPhone and iPad mostly at home - the forum looks great on my iPad but the iPhone screen is a leeeetle small to browse easily!

any more news on an expected date? I neeeeeeed it lol :rofl:

I wish they would hurry up too :( Hopefully not too long!

x

I was just looking for one on my phone this morning and now I see why I didn't find one lol

I thought maybe there was one as I keep seeing people post that they are on their phone :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->