iPhone App for viewing bnb?

have these developers given you a timescale? (Bet you wish you hadnt said anything now..lol)
I work with developers and bugging them for a timescale helps..lol

have these developers given you a timescale? (Bet you wish you hadnt said anything now..lol)
I work with developers and bugging them for a timescale helps..lol

It's due to come out of beta testing (released to the public) in the first quarter, this year :) that's all the info I have :)

Sounds silly but I worked as a software tester for 4 years until recently if you/they need any help...lol

FOC of course

Looking forward too it.

I'd quite happily pay for the app, you could donate the pennies to a charity. Happy on Safari, but a shiny new app to play on would make me smile :)

Oh how exciting! I can't wait.........i'm going to keep checking all the time. lol. x

Oh yes - whats happening?!! I'm not patient enough to look at it on safari... :) Little bit nervous about looking at work, given I really don't want them to know i'm planning to start TTC in June!

Annny chance we could have tapatalk enabled if it's gone belly-up? Pwitty pweeease?

Any news yet? After all we are near the end of the quarter!

Is there any news on the iphone app yet? Can't wait for it to happen X

Just changed my phone to a HTC and about to buy a ipad but really wanted to know if there'll be a app out soon?

Is any Mod able just to provide an update - good or bad?

Thanks!

Can I add Android app request too :) lol x

My BnB time has been cut dramatically because I hate safari and I'm too busy with LO for the laptop all the time. Can't wait for the app... I'd be on it constantly lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->