iPhone owners

I didn't take a camera when Aden was born and I honestly regret it as I printed some photos from my iPhone for canvases and they aren't as good quality as the ones I have taken on my camera since we came home.

So this time- i'm def taking my camera.

We just used phone for our first two, and they came out great. But we also have professional photographers at the hospital who take pics, and a friend who is a photographer stops by too, so we have those as well.

Luckily we took a camera as well as our phones because lo ended up being born in theatre by forceps and phones were not allowed in there. Otherwise we would have had no photos from her 1st hour of being born.

Just a thought, in most hospitals phones have to be turned off so they don't interfere with the machinery? I think I'll take my little compact just in case.

we will be taking our pictures on the camera purely because of the differenc in quality as pps have said, worth it if you may want pictures blown up etc x

I'm taking our camera - purely because the hospital said at our labour ward tour that you're not allowed to charge your phone while there.

Chances are after potentially hours of sitting there EVERYTHING electrical that o/h owns will be dead and I don't want to risk missing out on pics because our phones have died.

I've never even thought of my iPhone (or any phone) as a "camera". I do occasionally snap a shot if we're out somewhere and want to put it on FB, but other than that we take the real camera(s) with us. We'll be taking both cameras (and probably video cameras too) with us to the hospital.

I'm considering having a photographer at my birth.

I have my sons birth on video but its a bit greusome to watch so don't wanna go that far again! Haha

I'm a photographer myself though so might just give hubby & mum a lesson on how to use my camera!

I tried that when I delivered my daughter and everyone refused to take pictures of the birth. They did take some once she was out though. I was very disappointed. I didn't want to share them with anyone, but did want to be able to see for myself since my view was kind of limited.

I'm considering having a photographer at my birth.

I have my sons birth on video but its a bit greusome to watch so don't wanna go that far again! Haha

I'm a photographer myself though so might just give hubby & mum a lesson on how to use my camera!

I tried that when I delivered my daughter and everyone refused to take pictures of the birth. They did take some once she was out though. I was very disappointed. I didn't want to share them with anyone, but did want to be able to see for myself since my view was kind of limited.

I don't want anything graphic just his first moments captured.
Luckily I have alot of photographer friends who would jump at the chance of shooting the whole thing so need to seriously consider it.

DS1's birth video is very graphic! It's not the type of thing that's shared!

We did sit around as a family once to watch it not long after he was born but its never been seen since!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->