iPhone pricing help

mumandco

Reaction score
Due my new upgrade phone tomorrow so will attempt to sell my phone on fb but have no clue how much to ask for it? any one know wht a white 16g iPhone 4S sells for these days?? It's in euc still have the original box and charger. I have no idea what's the going rate,I don't want to overcharge but at the same time don't want to undercharge.

:thumbup:

I upgraded last week and O2 gave me £85 for my 8gb iPhone 4 somimwould expect yours to be worth more. You could look on the O2 website to get a quote and maybe look on mazuma too to get a bit of an idea of how much you could get that way.

Have a look on ebay and see what others are listed at, there are literally hundreds of iPhones on there

I put my old iPhone on eBay 3 months ago, it was a white 8gb iPhone 4. I put a reserve on at £120 and started the bids at £50 and it sold for £154. That was before the iPhone 5s and 5c came out though so they have probably dropped a bit now. If you go on mazuma or enviro phone and get a quote off them they will always pay the bare minimum that it's worth so just add a bit on top. There is also the cex shop if you have one local to you. They also have a website.

I'd look online on eBay and such! I've seen them run from $150-300.

phones 4 u offered me £150 for my black 4s 16g when i upgraded last week..
i sold it to my dad for £150! lol

minus the box, was just phone and charger & a paperclip to open the sim card slot :haha:

Around £150 on the buy/sell/swap FB page in my area :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->