Irregular Cycle Sisters

Hi there al it sounds like theres a lot going on for all you hunnis but I have fc for all of you. I haven't tested yet but I am going to soon as I'm on cd49 I should have seen af on Friday but she did show

hey ladies hope you are all doing well? im feeling alot better so gonna jump on my man tonight lol, never know maybe next year will have a baby around or inside me for christmas ( a girl can dream) lol said that so many years now i dont really beleive it but hey ho you never know. what are everyones plans over christmas ? we are just going to my mother inlaws and doing in the german way ( gifts xmas eve with a mea and then big christmas dinner xmas day)

Not me suppossed to start so im on progesterone now

Has anyone considered or taken unprescribed/unmonitored fertility meds? I know there are risks but I've found a different forum with a legitimate site and they've had bfps.

I'm considering taking femara which I cannot get unless I go private which will cost a fortune xxx

Has anyone considered or taken unprescribed/unmonitored fertility meds? I know there are risks but I've found a different forum with a legitimate site and they've had bfps.

I'm considering taking femara which I cannot get unless I go private which will cost a fortune xxx

i thouight about it once but hubbys too safe with meds etc so wouldnt let me do it

i have ewcm today bang on time for ov i think if we go by the last few cycles

Carhar - have you heard of the duofertility website? not sure exactly how it works but it's one of those "get pregnant within 12 months or your money back" - sounds too good to be true right? Yay that we're both on the same CD day too, xxx

Sorry the B*tch got you vicnut, if there's 1 time of year a BFP would be good its xmas right? sending my wishes and hopes this current cycle is your lucky one :D

Linz, really hope you're fertile right now. Cancel all your current arrangements get hubby home and don't leave the bed for a few days :)

Carhar - have you heard of the duofertility website? not sure exactly how it works but it's one of those "get pregnant within 12 months or your money back" - sounds too good to be true right? Yay that we're both on the same CD day too, xxx

Sorry the B*tch got you vicnut, if there's 1 time of year a BFP would be good its xmas right? sending my wishes and hopes this current cycle is your lucky one :D

Linz, really hope you're fertile right now. Cancel all your current arrangements get hubby home and don't leave the bed for a few days :)

:haha: hubby ishome but we are at his mums xmas eve, christmas day and boxing day so gonna be hard to dtd them days:shrug:

Carhar, I'm considering the same thing. I'm pretty sure this cycle is a BFN for me and we don't have the money right now to do another injectable/IUI cycle. We're going to have to take a 2-3 month break to save, but the thought of not even having a chance kills me. I don't want to have to get monitoring u/s because those are out of pocket too, at $200 each. I have taken both Clomid and Femara so I know how my body reacts (or doesn't react) to both. I'm not sure my husband would be on board but I also found a forum where ladies have ordered from legitimate online pharmacies and had success. I am seriously considering it.

Tanz - I'll have to check out the website. I'm not sure I'd be able to wait another 12mths tho! Yay for cycle buddies x

Linz - great news about your ewcm. I approached the subject with my OH and because it seems legitimate he was okay, but want to wait to see what the fs wants to do next x

Wanting - we're probably looking at the same site! It's so tempting as I'm barely monitored at the moment. I'm trying keep my options open, lol x

Hope everyone's okay xxx

Carhar- I wasn't monitored on Clomid except for having my progesterone checked, and only had one u/s a month on the Femara, so it doesn't really worry me as far as doing them unmonitored. The hard part would be convincing DH to go along with it.

just had an afternoon romp:haha: will prob take syringes with us to the mils as her walls are VERY thin and hope it works, sperms sperm right?

merry christmas you wonderfull ladies may 2012 bring all our dreams and wishes true and a year full of bumps, babies and bfps love to all xxx:xmas6::xmas5::xmas10::xmas12::xmas9::xmas16::xmas23:

I thought I'd copy Lynz and wish everyone a Happy Christmas and hope we all get our sticky BFPs in 2012 xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->