Irregular Cycle Sisters

Yes, you can still ovulate again even tho af never showed up for that cycle. You can ovulate and have a af, or you can have af with out ovulation.

That's good to know, I had been so bummed out lately because I thought I didn't have a chance at ovulating until after I got af. Thanks for the info! :)

Hi ladies is there any tips to help me loose some weight to get healthy and to help'me get preggers faster I gained 15-20 lbs when I came off nuva ring and I would love to loose that weight to help me but I'm having a hard time doing it what would be easy as I have a bad back and be fast thnx for your time

Hi ladies is there any tips to help me loose some weight to get healthy and to help'me get preggers faster I gained 15-20 lbs when I came off nuva ring and I would love to loose that weight to help me but I'm having a hard time doing it what would be easy as I have a bad back and be fast thnx for your time

low impact excersises and healthy eating is all i can suggest i have no idea how ive managed to loose eight all i can think of is my metformin lol good luck tho hun

Hi All

I'm a newbie and after some guidance. I have massively irregular cycles as hve pcos and have been given metformin to help regulate. On month 2 so no idea How long cycle likely to be. I had a positive opk result last Saturday and Dtd sat,sun n monday. Took a test today (early I know but couldn't help myself) and BFN. When should I test again n when should I expect af otherwise???

So clueless n confused!

Typically AF should arrive within 2 weeks of ovulation. Depends on what your body decides is your luteal phase etc. :) Good luck!

hey ladies hope ur all well, i had the fs today and have no foliicles yet so shes not happy with how the metformins working and has prescribed me 50mg clomid for next cycle

I'm excited for you Lyns as clomid and met should get you oving loads earlier xxx

I'm excited for you Lyns as clomid and met should get you oving loads earlier xxx

just the clomid alone she never gave me a new prescription for the met just clomid:shrug: eee but im so proud of myself i had a internal and the swab thingy done AND the speculum with no pain and hardly any tensing go me:happydance:

Well I'm proof alone that 50mg of clomid can work, lol.

I think internals are a case of mind over matter. You must be really pleased with yourself :) xxx

Well I'm proof alone that 50mg of clomid can work, lol.

I think internals are a case of mind over matter. You must be really pleased with yourself :) xxx

i really am the first times shes managed it fully:happydance: does a hsg feel the same? or it that painfull? as i think thats the next step if this round of clomid doesnt work

Personally the hsg was just like a mild period cramp. I took pain killer an hour beforehand tho x

hey ladies hope ur all well, i had the fs today and have no foliicles yet so shes not happy with how the metformins working and has prescribed me 50mg clomid for next cycle

Good luck Whisper!!! Hope your first cycle with the new combo gives you your bfp!!! :)

Good luck whisperofhope, I think if you do need the hsg you'll be fine as you dealt with the internal yesterday. Positive thoughts, hope this is the cycle for you

OK I've been doing my temps most ornings and it's been going up nicely. This morning my temp was 37.01 and I just wanted to know if that is a good sign as I haven't been this far gone for 6yrs now lol. I think its me freacking out alot. So glad I can freack out on here though. My nippals and sides of my boobs hurt to the touch and when I try and run.

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Vicnut- that seems like a high post ov temp. I have only got over 37 a few times after oving and on two occasions I was pregnant, so personally I think it's a very good sign. I also have the symptoms you have xxx

hope your all good not much going on for me atm other then decorating and stressing lol

Yay, you've moved in then?

I've been decorating too. We've completely refurbed our house. My OH is trying to get it finished asap xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->