Irregular Cycle Sisters

:yipee: sounds like something is def going on. I spotted 7 and 9 dpo. I do spot before my af but usually from 11dpo. I also had the ovary pain and weird bb sensation. I have my fx for you xxx

i spot before af but its nomaly adarkbrowny color our bright red thisspottingon 7 n 9dpowasthetinyest tinyest ammountjust ontissue andwasapeachy colour

one moment im so positive about then im thinking nah afs onway as the pain comes back,like i just had a bath andwasfine then ben splashed me with ICE cold water and made me jump so now have pain all the way across but going back to my right ovary after

the pain in my rightovary has goten more intense are you sure this isnormal lol

Yes, if fx you're pg it will be the progesterone kicking into overdrive to sustain the pregnancy xxx

Yes, if fx you're pg it will be the progesterone kicking into overdrive to sustain the pregnancy xxx
this morning temps droped this morn so dunno think yesterday was a fluke:shrug: still high temps but surely should be higher if i was? yack just burped up sick again and now my mouth tastes as if i been licking a spoon

Did you use an ic hpt? It took forever to show mine. Def try a frer as your temps are awesome x

Im on cd32 dont look like i have o'd yet. Im not sure i ever have, iv got pcos. N taken soya for first mth. This is first proper mth of ttc.
Vic x

Im on cd32 dont look like i have o'd yet. Im not sure i ever have, iv got pcos. N taken soya for first mth. This is first proper mth of ttc.
Vic x

just hold in there hun i ovulated on day 62 this cycle so as long as no witch your in the game still:hugs:

I'm on cd 124 as I only had the tinyest amount of spotting near the start of the month, not proper AF. FF reckons I might O on saturday but I doubt it. I've got a doctors appointment next thursday so going to see what the doctor says.

Hi gals, mind if I join? I'm on cd 63 :cry: no sigh on af or O...I've been having almost positive OPK's for the second time this cycle...I got off Mirena in Jan. had my withdrawal bleeding and nothing since then :( I have my app next week so hoping they can tell me what"s going on!

Hi gals, mind if I join? I'm on cd 63 :cry: no sigh on af or O...I've been having almost positive OPK's for the second time this cycle...I got off Mirena in Jan. had my withdrawal bleeding and nothing since then :( I have my app next week so hoping they can tell me what"s going on!

it can take a while for the body to get back into the swing of things following contraception etc im on day 77 and oved day 62 as my hubby said to me as long as no bleeding your still in the game hun good luk with the doc xx

well 15 dpo now temp still up cmstill creamy and my back is killing me! tomrrow is the latest af has showed so waiting to see if i should test again or not

well 15 dpo now temp still up cmstill creamy and my back is killing me! tomrrow is the latest af has showed so waiting to see if i should test again or not

Arghhh! This wait is killing me! Surely your cm would have dried up by now?! Xxx

Arghhh! This wait is killing me! Surely your cm would have dried up by now?! Xxx

its ermmm like water with little specks or white in it and feels like hand lotion my back is so sore just tried to have a bath to help it and its made it worse just under/on the bottom of my ribcage

bloomin hurts lol have just resorted to the heat pack on my back and its working a treat no idea what ive done maybe pulled sumin cleaning

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->