Irregular Cycle Sisters

I hope you don't mind me popping back.

Lynds - will your dr give you something to bring on your af if your starting clomid? I can't wait fir you to start it! X

Jelly - both my ovaries are polycystic although I'm pretty sure I v rarely at all ov from the left. I hope the weight drops off for you and you fall naturally. Did you fall naturally with your first? X

Nexis - I hate long cycles. My worst whilst ttc was about 155. Are you getting and medical assistance? X

Any news with Tanz? I've noticed she hasn't posted on this thread in awhile x

I've just been told to wait it out as I was really irregular before the pill so I was told that it could take a while to get AF back after coming off in September. It would appear that AF has come back though today. Cd 104 yesterday and I've had a little bit of bleeding today so I hope this cycle is finally over.

I hope you don't mind me popping back.

Lynds - will your dr give you something to bring on your af if your starting clomid? I can't wait fir you to start it! X

Jelly - both my ovaries are polycystic although I'm pretty sure I v rarely at all ov from the left. I hope the weight drops off for you and you fall naturally. Did you fall naturally with your first? X

Nexis - I hate long cycles. My worst whilst ttc was about 155. Are you getting and medical assistance? X

Any news with Tanz? I've noticed she hasn't posted on this thread in awhile x

I've just been told to wait it out as I was really irregular before the pill so I was told that it could take a while to get AF back after coming off in September. It would appear that AF has come back though today. Cd 104 yesterday and I've had a little bit of bleeding today so I hope this cycle is finally over.

yay for af lets hoope the nextcycle is much shorter for you xx

day 58 and no ov for me so have pulled out the macca in hope that it can help this cycle end:shrug:

Hi ladies how have you all been. Sorry not posted for ages didn't think people would want me to. I'm bout 7weeks pregnant now and god do I know it :D I have a midwife meeting at the end of the month and can't wait.

:dust: :dust: :dust:

I'm not entirely sure what's going on again :wacko: I'm pretty sure I had af, but if that was it, it was very short (3 days) and so light I only wore pantyliners and I don't think I even really needed them. If I didn't get af, I was due to test around the 19th March so not sure if I should still test then or not now. :shrug:

I'm not entirely sure what's going on again :wacko: I'm pretty sure I had af, but if that was it, it was very short (3 days) and so light I only wore pantyliners and I don't think I even really needed them. If I didn't get af, I was due to test around the 19th March so not sure if I should still test then or not now. :shrug:

id test just incase hun x

id test just incase hun x

That's what I'll do then :)

Well I have my fx for you. You deserve it after patiently waiting for sooo long xxx

Good thanks. Really tired, but the nausea is wearing off now thankfully. Look like a fat bloater tho x

Nexis some cycles mine are light and short, I'd still class as AF if it goes on clothing not just when wipe :hugs: fingers crossed for a shorter cycle this time

Whisperofhope - :happydance: on ovulating now time to get jiggy good luck

Vicnut - congrats on 7 weeks

AFM - since being diagnosed with PCOS 2 weeks ago been trying to lose weight but with little motivation. Past week had increased discharge so think ovulation is near which means maybe this will be a short cycle? Really hoping

9 dpo here and tempshave stayed up ish lol just waiting to see what happens now

9 dpo here and tempshave stayed up ish lol just waiting to see what happens now

Your chart looks amazing. Really high temps :happydance: xxx

i feellike crap twice today ive projectile vomited all over myself, and last night waspuking my gutsupover the smell of garlic butter BUT i have af cramps so imtrying to to get hopes up testing day if no af is bens bday just spoke to tanz on ff shes not coming bkon bnb but shespreg again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->