Irregular Cycle Sisters

It's probably a combination of whatever is going on this cycle and cleaning. I had lower back pain with my af and with this pregnancy. Try to take it easy xxx

It's probably a combination of whatever is going on this cycle and cleaning. I had lower back pain with my af and with this pregnancy. Try to take it easy xxx
see ive never had a cycle like this never had such high temps but i do have on and off crampy/pressure in my abdo the back pain is new lol never had that really hurts wasnt sure if its lower back or just back

ok this is an overlay of my past 4 cycles and im reallllllllly confused the ornage is now it should be down

Attachments

• oddd chart overlay.jpg
    oddd chart overlay.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 8
ok this is an overlay of my past 4 cycles and im reallllllllly confused the ornage is now it should be down

Please test! I'd also suggest you leave the ic hpt to dry as they're so rubbish. Otherwise if you can afford it get a better test. I'm temped to courier a frer over to you, I'm so desperate to know! X

Please test! I'd also suggest you leave the ic hpt to dry as they're so rubbish. Otherwise if you can afford it get a better test. I'm temped to courier a frer over to you, I'm so desperate to know! X

i left thelast ic todry and it waswhite aswhite canbe wasnt even a hint of aline on it:shrug: im gonna wait and see what happens tomoz then may test again

gonna see if mum can lend us somemoney for aproper test but cnt get hold o her atm

Hi gals, mind if I join? I'm on cd 63 :cry: no sigh on af or O...I've been having almost positive OPK's for the second time this cycle...I got off Mirena in Jan. had my withdrawal bleeding and nothing since then :( I have my app next week so hoping they can tell me what"s going on!

it can take a while for the body to get back into the swing of things following contraception etc im on day 77 and oved day 62 as my hubby said to me as long as no bleeding your still in the game hun good luk with the doc xx

I know :( It's still pretty frustrating! FX'd..your chart is looking pretty promising!

going by my last few cycles i amnow officialy 1day late:shrug:ihave a weid dull ache in middle andmy cervix but thats it so unsure whats going on have alsovommedinmy mouth a few times this morn already:haha:

going by my last few cycles i amnow officialy 1day late:shrug:ihave a weid dull ache in middle andmy cervix but thats it so unsure whats going on have alsovommedinmy mouth a few times this morn already:haha:

Have you tested again yet? X

just tiedied the kitchen and have really really bad cramp feels like af is just sitting there teasing me:shrug:

I don't get it! :(

I see you moved your ov date. I have heard of late bfp. Fx it's taking it's merry time xxx

I don't get it! :(

I see you moved your ov date. I have heard of late bfp. Fx it's taking it's merry time xxx

yeh we looked at my past charts and saw a patern that has happend at least oneother time

Fingers crossed this is your time whisperofhope, maybe it is just too early to test ?

still no af and temps rissen again keeps feeling them cramps in my ovary and like af isgoing to come but nothing happenshad another bfn this morn on an ic alough it has a line on it its avery faint line like an indent so i think was neg.going to my fs at half 5 to see if can find out what the hells going on apparently once ov has happens only two things can hold af away pregnancy or a corpeus lutheal cyst:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->