Irregular Cycle Sisters

9 dpo here and tempshave stayed up ish lol just waiting to see what happens now

Your chart looks amazing. Really high temps :happydance: xxx

i feellike crap twice today ive projectile vomited all over myself, and last night waspuking my gutsupover the smell of garlic butter BUT i have af cramps so imtrying to to get hopes up testing day if no af is bens bday just spoke to tanz on ff shes not coming bkon bnb but shespreg again

Thanks for letting me know. Will you say congrats from me?

Lynz your symptoms sound great. I cramped alot in the first 8 weeks. Fx, I'm really excited! Xxx

i feellike crap twice today ive projectile vomited all over myself, and last night waspuking my gutsupover the smell of garlic butter BUT i have af cramps so imtrying to to get hopes up testing day if no af is bens bday just spoke to tanz on ff shes not coming bkon bnb but shespreg again

Lynz your symptoms sound great. I cramped alot in the first 8 weeks. Fx, I'm really excited! Xxx
they do especialy as i had spotting too but we shall see what happens :haha: i shall tell her fpr you hun she said she isnt coming back as bnb was basicly all day everyday

they do especialy as i had spotting too but we shall see what happens :haha: i shall tell her fpr you hun she said she isnt coming back as bnb was basicly all day everyday

:yipee: I'm officially stalking your chart! Would be good if we could all be up the duff!

Just found out I'm an aunt my SIL had her little boy last night x

:yipee: I'm officially stalking your chart! Would be good if we could all be up the duff!

awww congrats to them:cloud9: if i dont get this cyclenext cycle is the big clomid one!

awww congrats to them:cloud9: if i dont get this cyclenext cycle is the big clomid one!

Well it worked for Tanz and me, but hopefully you won't need it x

Well it worked for Tanz and me, but hopefully you won't need it x

just had a tiny tiny bit more peachy colourd stain on my loo roll:shrug: wouldof missed it if i hadnt looked

OMG OMG OMG :wohoo:

Exactly what I had!!! Xxx
lolbut tmi im also extreamly dry on the outside so my skin is red raw where hair is growing back maybe thats where its coming from? im wet n creamy inside:haha:

Hi
New to this thread, i have irregular periods. I have pcos. On mth one of ttc this yr, tried alot in the past,but dont think i ever ov, so always got fed up n went back on pill. This time im determined to stay, iv been doin my temp, chart on post. Anyone think i may have o'd x

my temp shot up this morning to the highest ive ever had i felt quite hot and sweaty over night im not ill and ben was cold

:test: :test: :test: !!!!! Xxx

noooooooo lol imwaiting to see what happens over the next few days test day will be bens birthday on thursday it will prob stilldropandaf arrive bang on time:haha: ive got such bad pressure inand around my ovaries for past few days bloomin hurts

Huuumm sounds familiar. Is it both sides?? Mine alternated between the two but was more on the side I ov'd (right).

It sounds really promising. I've never seen your temps as high before or stay up this long! I need a LTTC bump buddy xxx

Huuumm sounds familiar. Is it both sides?? Mine alternated between the two but was more on the side I ov'd (right).

It sounds really promising. I've never seen your temps as high before or stay up this long! I need a LTTC bump buddy xxx

its more on the right but moves to the middle then the left then shoots back to the right ive had 2seperate spotting episodes that i never get and since then temps have stayed up if im honest normaly by nowimreaching for my padsand heat pack but thiscycle is just midle pressure then thepain inmyovary followed by a mildtwing in thenipple then goes:shrug:

its more on the right but moves to the middle then the left then shoots back to the right ive had 2seperate spotting episodes that i never get and since then temps have stayed up if im honest normaly by nowimreaching for my padsand heat pack but thiscycle is just midle pressure then thepain inmyovary followed by a mildtwing in thenipple then goes:shrug:

arghh sorry my spacebar keeps sticking

:yipee: sounds like something is def going on. I spotted 7 and 9 dpo. I do spot before my af but usually from 11dpo. I also had the ovary pain and weird bb sensation. I have my fx for you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->