Irregular Cycle Sisters

I'm cd 166. Fertility GP gave me norethisterone tablets to take for 7 days to see if I would have a withdrawal bleed after stopping them finished them Monday and so far nothing apart from sore bbs and a little bit of cramping. I have to get a repeat blood test tomorrow to see if testosterone is still high. Waiting for an u/s appointment too.

I'm cd 166. Fertility GP gave me norethisterone tablets to take for 7 days to see if I would have a withdrawal bleed after stopping them finished them Monday and so far nothing apart from sore bbs and a little bit of cramping. I have to get a repeat blood test tomorrow to see if testosterone is still high. Waiting for an u/s appointment too.

i wastioldit can take up to 14 days to bleed after hun hope something happens for you soon :hugs:

I asked for metformin n the guy said no. He said it dont help.
Vic x

i wastioldit can take up to 14 days to bleed after hun hope something happens for you soon :hugs:

Doctor said 2-4 days after stopping and that's what it said in the leaflet too. I just hope I do get one.

I haven't been given metformin either :-(

Nexis hope you get a bleed soon :hugs:

I had a surprisingly short cycle this month of 40 days and I ovulated for the second time this past year :) woop woop

hey ladies how are you all doing? imon cd 7 now take my last clomid tonight and starting to get very verycrampy:shrug:

I did have a withdrawal bleed after, 4 days after last tablet. Had a second blood test last Wednesday to see if testosterone is still high and got u/s on Tuesday then have to go see doctor for results of both on 21st.

Good Luck Nexis I'll be thinking of you and have everything crossed

WhisperodHope hope the cramps pass soon... Wonder whats causing it?

Lynz- gl with your first clomid cycle. I felt swollen the first cycle even bding was uncomfortable. It does get better tho xxx

Hey Linz, keep checking out your chart. It looks good, but think you ov'd cd14. Areyou testing early? X

Hey Linz, keep checking out your chart. It looks good, but think you ov'd cd14. Areyou testing early? X

hey hun yeh it looks like it but i hadnt ovd day 14had a scan day 15 and she said no ov yet but today or tomoz andlowandbehold that day got my +:haha: nopes will prob be around the 6th-8th if no af xx

I'm good thanks. Can't believe I'm almost 25 weeks. It's gone so quickly.

At least you know when you ov'd then. I have my fx for you and will keep checking in. So excited x

Eek your chart is looking awsome! Xxx

:haha: im really crampy/ achey in my cervix /lower area of my womb bloody hurts , tired and just HAD to eat tuna sweetcorn and mayo on toast:haha: but we will see as been here b4 im just happy to only be cd 26 and already 11 dpo:happydance::happydance:

Fx it's all a good sign. I don't want to get too excited, but I can't help myself. I want to be bump buddies, lol x

Fx it's all a good sign. I don't want to get too excited, but I can't help myself. I want to be bump buddies, lol x

lol that would be ace but how im feeling belly wise atm i think afs on way got such bad cramps

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->