Irregular Cycle Sisters

Linz- OMG, you must be so tempted to test. Best looking chart you've ever had. I am so stalking your chart at the mo. If your temps stay high tomorrow I'm betting bfp.

Why do you have to wait til mid July IF you have a second cycle? xxx

Linz- OMG, you must be so tempted to test. Best looking chart you've ever had. I am so stalking your chart at the mo. If your temps stay high tomorrow I'm betting bfp.

Why do you have to wait til mid July IF you have a second cycle? xxx

I'm away at my mum's from 14th June till 25th and my fs is away beginning of july. These tummy pains are so irritating and u.now can't poo on top of it sorry tmi lol. Pain starts in my ovary as an ache then kinda drags across my uterus ad fades out :shrug: and ive juist puked my cuppa back up

I had terrible constipation (sorry, way tmi). Try drinking lots of fresh orange and eating fruit. Shooting pains aren't uncommon either. I had a burning pain in my right ovary, which was the one I ov'd from.

Hope you can share some good news with your mum x

I had terrible constipation (sorry, way tmi). Try drinking lots of fresh orange and eating fruit. Shooting pains aren't uncommon either. I had a burning pain in my right ovary, which was the one I ov'd from.

Hope you can share some good news with your mum x

its her 61st bday the day after i arrive in the uk and fathers day that weekend too. im not sue what this pain is but i said to ben if it was af id be reaching for my hot water bottle and heat pack but i can tolerate it as it goes as quicky as it comes,

started after i had like a burning feeling in my lower tummy for around half hour or so on day 25 then these pains started the next day and ive had them on and off since starts as a ache in the ovary, then drags as a pain across my uterus thena sharp stabbing pain in what i think is my cervix then fades out but makes me stop dead in my tracks when it happens :shrug:

and once again for about the 20th time since 7.20 this morn its npow 11.48 i have to pee:dohh:

Carhar can cysts cause pain like i have? ive been googling and wondering if maybe the follie turned to a cyst?

Whisperofhope, have to agree your temps are looking really good. When I was pregnant I had the feeling AF was due with on off aches and heaviness - really hope this is the one for you. When are you going to test?

Whisperofhope, have to agree your temps are looking really good. When I was pregnant I had the feeling AF was due with on off aches and heaviness - really hope this is the one for you. When are you going to test?

im not sure just going to try and wait it out and see what happens i have a fear of poas:haha:

Well I've got everything crossed for you and positive vibes coming in your direction. I always try and leave it as long as possible before poas too :flower:

Well I've got everything crossed for you and positive vibes coming in your direction. I always try and leave it as long as possible before poas too :flower:

Thank you, I've ended up on the sofa for the night as can't stop having to pee so thinking maybe water infection could be the reason for the pains:shrug: and just as I was laying getting comfy in bed I had to be sick so came in here so Ben can get sleep at least lol

I had bad ovary pain with my bfp. Peeing a lot is also normal. You could have a cyst, but the fact your temps increased suggest that you have increased progesterone levels, which you wouldn't if it was a cyst.

I hope the weather improves for you when you're over. We had blazing heat, but it's really cooled down and been raining heavily over the past week x

Ich bin schwanger!!!

Attachments

• DSC_0046.jpg
    DSC_0046.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 4
  • DSC_0047.jpg
    DSC_0047.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 6
I knew it! :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: OMG I'm so excited for you and Ben. Fantastic news!!!! Congrats!

:yipee: :yipee: :yipee:

Those are some great looking lines. Clomid is amazing!!! Xxx

I knew it! :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: OMG I'm so excited for you and Ben. Fantastic news!!!! Congrats!

:yipee: :yipee: :yipee:

Those are some great looking lines. Clomid is amazing!!! Xxx

im gob smacked just worried incase the pains aint good :shrug:

Big congratulations :happydance: !

When I was pregnant with JJ I had crampy feelings as if AF was due for at least the first 8 weeks. If you are worried book to see your doctor.

I'm so happy for you :happydance: :happydance:

Big congratulations :happydance: !

When I was pregnant with JJ I had crampy feelings as if AF was due for at least the first 8 weeks. If you are worried book to see your doctor.

I'm so happy for you :happydance: :happydance:

thank you im going to my doc in a min as need to get confirmed b4 i fly to muy parents

Try not to worry. Like I said I had loads of pain at the start. You only need to get help if you bleed red blood. It's a load of crap that you shouldn't cramp, so don't worry if you read it. I cramped through my first tri and starting to get a few cramps again now.

I have my fx this is your rainbow bfp!

There is no feeling like those two lines when you've been waiting so long xxx

Try not to worry. Like I said I had loads of pain at the start. You only need to get help if you bleed red blood. It's a load of crap that you shouldn't cramp, so don't worry if you read it. I cramped through my first tri and starting to get a few cramps again now.

I have my fx this is your rainbow bfp!

There is no feeling like those two lines when you've been waiting so long xxx

im just worried incase its not sticky or inwrong place like my sis has had or that its acruel trick

I was convinced I had an eptopic pregnancy due to pain on my right side. Apparently with an eptopic the pain is excruciating and you have a prune juice coloured discharge. So unless the pain is unbearable I would say it was your escalating progesterone levels and your ovary working overtime to sustain the pregnancy.

Unfortunately there's nothing you can do except hope. Try to enjoy the feeling, you're pregnant! You now know you are fertile and can and will have children! Xxx

just back from doc she did ascan and couldnt see anything yet but has me going bk on wednesday for another scan b4 i fly to see if she can see anything :shrug: , they took bloods and will get them back on friday feel sick and my head bloomin hurts:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->