Irregular Cycle Sisters

If it's an external scan I could barely see a gestational sac at 5+4. They had to do an internal to confirm pregnancy. They can only confirm a viable pregnancy once they see a hb which would be around 6 weeks.

Here's a good website I used https://www.babymed.com/hcg-level-in-early-pregnancy

If your lines get darker every couple of days I think you can safely say it's not eptopic or a chemical. TBH I think your lines are too dark for either xxxx

If it's an external scan I could barely see a gestational sac at 5+4. They had to do an internal to confirm pregnancy. They can only confirm a viable pregnancy once they see a hb which would be around 6 weeks.

Here's a good website I used https://www.babymed.com/hcg-level-in-early-pregnancy

If your lines get darker every couple of days I think you can safely say it's not eptopic or a chemical. TBH I think your lines are too dark for either xxxx

problem is im in the uk for almost 2 weeks so she has to do it again next weds b4 i fly and hope she can see something they should at least see a sac shouldnt they?

They will if it's an internal scan, but if they do an external then don't be concerned if they can't see anything. I don't want you to worry unnecessarily x

They will if it's an internal scan, but if they do an external then don't be concerned if they can't see anything. I don't want you to worry unnecessarily x

was an internal scan today and she saw nithint but said the liningis nice andthick and that i dont have very big corpusluteumso shes given me the tabs till 12 weeks

Well that's really positive. You'll def see a sac then and may be even the yolk x

Well that's really positive. You'll def see a sac then and may be even the yolk x

hope so should be 5 weeks 2 days at next apt,i cant shift this bloomin headache have tried everything and just gets worse:shrug:

Lol, welcome to pregnancy. Radiating pain is normal. Wait til s/he kicks the hell out of you.

I hope you feel better soon x

Hia
Well iv jus done a 107 day cycle. Ff said i ov on cd99 n then i come on today cd108. I do have pcos n i did try soya last mth, wil try it again this mth. Im waitin to lose another stone so that i can be put on clomid.
Jus abit worried that i only had a luther phase of 8days. Im not even sure i did ov, i was only doin my temps. Stopped doin opk ages ago.
Jus alittle bit worrried. All this ttc lark is hard work
Vic x

Vicki - I too have PCOS and last cycle I had a 9 day lutheal phase (based on ff temps) however this cycle was 14 days. I would try not to worry, see what happens next cycle

Vicki - I too have PCOS and last cycle I had a 9 day lutheal phase (based on ff temps) however this cycle was 14 days. I would try not to worry, see what happens next cycle

Thanks yeh i wil see wat this cycle has in store. Was jus worried as not really done the whole temp thing before or showed any signs of ov. N then to see itsonly a 8 day lutheal phase was a bit disheartning. But im kinda happy that u had similar and then had a 14 day one. Gives me a bit of hope.
Thanks s

Hia
Well iv jus done a 107 day cycle. Ff said i ov on cd99 n then i come on today cd108. I do have pcos n i did try soya last mth, wil try it again this mth. Im waitin to lose another stone so that i can be put on clomid.
Jus abit worried that i only had a luther phase of 8days. Im not even sure i did ov, i was only doin my temps. Stopped doin opk ages ago.
Jus alittle bit worrried. All this ttc lark is hard work
Vic x

there is vitamin ermmmmm b6 i think you can take for luteal phase hun have you tried macca?

Oh right not tried b6, im jus off to chemist now so wil pick some up
Vic x

linz are you taking vitamins hun i am taking pregnacare plus x x

Whisper~

I have not been on the Board for a while but I am so glad that the day I peek in you have announced your BFP. I have watched you through your journey and I am so happy for you!!

Congrads!!!

Dyme~

Whisper~

I have not been on the Board for a while but I am so glad that the day I peek in you have announced your BFP. I have watched you through your journey and I am so happy for you!!

Congrads!!!

Dyme~

thank you so much xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79