Irregular Cycle Sisters

DCM - have you always been irregular? Or have you just come off a form of contraception? Have you been to the doctors ?

Little about me - I've always had irregular cycles but took the pill for 10 years which hid the issue. As TTC 2 I went to doctors about it and after a few bloodtests and ultrasound I was diagnosed with poly cystic ovaries. Nothing is being done to treat the irregularity at the moment but I've stopped having cycles from 50-92 days and seem to be more often between 32-55 days now.

Something which helped me to understand my cycles better was starting to temp and see what body was doing

Welcome to the thread it's been a quiet thread recently !

My cycles have been irregular since starting the medicine megestrol back in March. But i stopped it the same month that i noticed that my period was lasting for 3 weeks straight. But since trying to conceive my cycles have been out of wack. I usually have 28 or 29 day cycles but now my cycles are 36 & 48

What have the doctors said or are they making you wait awhile?
Do you temp?

What have the doctors said or are they making you wait awhile?
Do you temp?
When i confronted my doctor about this issue, he just prescribed me a whole new medicine but that doesn't interfere with my cycles at all. My doctor isn't actually making me wait, but I've decided to wait on my own. Still new to this TTC so i haven't began tempting yet. How are you?

I'm all good thanks - still surprised to have got a BFP . I think temping will definitely help you to identify how long your cycle is and possible ovulation . TTC can be very daunting but when you have long cycles it can be even more so.

So what are you going to try this cycle or are you going to take a relaxed approach

hi ladies how are you all?

OMG!!!!! CONGRATS HUN :happydance: im soooooo happy for you, coz i know we both tried for so long :cry:, but im super super happy for you :hugs:
I have not visited this thread in ages, wow have lots of catching up to do :dohh:

how are you ladies doing :flower:

I'm all good thanks - still surprised to have got a BFP . I think temping will definitely help you to identify how long your cycle is and possible ovulation . TTC can be very daunting but when you have long cycles it can be even more so.

So what are you going to try this cycle or are you going to take a relaxed approach

congrats hun :hugs: :happydance:

Thanks Sparklegirl :)

I never thought with my long irregular cycles that I'd get my BFP .

Hi girl

I just wanted to announce that I had a little boy on Sunday. He weighed just over 4kg and is an IVF baby. He has a younger brother or sister waiting in the freezer for when hubby and I decide to go through it all again.

I hope you ladies found the light at the end of the tunnel. It is such a blessing to finally know I could get there.

xxxxx

Hi girls. Bit of a blast from the past here. Although this will show me as bernardblack this is also Tanzibar83 (Tan) and this was one of the first hang outs I was regularly visiting when I started my TTC journe 4 years ago.

I just wanted to announce that I had a little boy on Sunday, Dexter Oliver. He weighed 4.03kg and is an IVF baby. He has a younger brother or sister waiting in the freezer for when hubby and I decide to go through it all again.

I hope you ladies found the light at the end of the tunnel. It is such a blessing to finally know I could get there.

xxxxx

OH my gosh hey stranger huge congratulations on your little man:cloud9: my lena is almost 18 months old now

we are ttc no 2 currently on day 26 of 2nd clomid cycle not even sure if ovulated but had the temp rise and pos opk so will see what doc says about bloods

Huge congratulations! I have wondered how you were doing a few times.

Whisper, it's great to hear from you too! I can't believe how big Lena is now. My LO is 16 months and we are TTC #2 as well. I've been taking soy and have O'ed my last 2 cycles but my cycle has gotten longer each time. 28 days, 34 days, and I'm just now about to O on CD 30 this time.

Huge congratulations! I have wondered how you were doing a few times.

Whisper, it's great to hear from you too! I can't believe how big Lena is now. My LO is 16 months and we are TTC #2 as well. I've been taking soy and have O'ed my last 2 cycles but my cycle has gotten longer each time. 28 days, 34 days, and I'm just now about to O on CD 30 this time.

i actually miss you lot the only group i could actually talk to as all other groups are fertile myrtils

Good luck with ttc baby number 2 linz xxxxx

hey wanting lovely to hear from you too. Wow you are also ttc number 2. I hope good things happen for you too. Although it's been just over 5 days I already miss being pregnant and with already having a frozen blastocyst waiting I am half wanting to get cracking on with ttc myself. I will be good and just pace myself for now though. Xxx

Congrats Linz! Hope you have a H&H 9 months.

AFM: Im 3 months pregnant with my 2nd one. Im due Feb 8th

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->