Irregular Cycle Sisters

Hey all
Im on cd8 n stil got af. Hope it goes soon.
Had a asthma attack last nite which wasnt gd, went docs today n got a lingerin chest infection from a cold i had for 3 wks that went last wk, so got antibiotics. So feelin a bit poo. N havin af at same time isnt gd.
Hows everyone else.
Vic x

Vic - that sounds awful, hope you recover soon

Afm cd13ish? No sign of ovulation , slight increase in cm but nothing significant ..... Have got spots but they normally don't appear until just before AF. I'm convinced this cycle I'm not going to ovulate.

Hi girls
How u all doin. No ones used this thread in ages. Dont tell me u all dont have irregular cycles anymore lol
Well if anyone wants to have a look at my chart n see wat u think. Id b most grateful lol
Vic x

Hi girls
How u all doin. No ones used this thread in ages. Dont tell me u all dont have irregular cycles anymore lol
Well if anyone wants to have a look at my chart n see wat u think. Id b most grateful lol
Vic x

if im honest hun id say it doesnt look like ov i had many a cycle like that where it showed ov and then nothing came no af or bfp:shrug: xxx

Hey
Yeh i nO it dont look like i have ov does it. This is the 3rd time its said iv o'd. I have pcos. Irregular cycles. Dont no if i ever ov. On soya. Jus started met n clomid shortly. il get there soon enough i hope
Its jus this last 2 wks iv been really ill n had every symptom under the sun. Hence the last few days on ff bein multicoured. Iv jus went vip lol
Vic x

Hey
Yeh i nO it dont look like i have ov does it. This is the 3rd time its said iv o'd. I have pcos. Irregular cycles. Dont no if i ever ov. On soya. Jus started met n clomid shortly. il get there soon enough i hope
Its jus this last 2 wks iv been really ill n had every symptom under the sun. Hence the last few days on ff bein multicoured. Iv jus went vip lol
Vic x

i know that feeling i tried soy , maca agnus castus but non helped was put on metformin and finaly started to regulate then first dose and clomid and booyah pcos and irregular cycles i have:hugs: ff i believe is good but only if you have a regular cycle and a perfect 28 days they dont take into account people like us with pcos etc

Id say it doesn't look like ovulation either :-(. I've got PCOS and had similar cycles to your but will randomly have a cycle that looks close to the norm.

I've restarted opks this month to see if it helps determine ovulation. I've avoided supplements as tried Angus cactus and it made my cycles worse.

Thanks girls will jus have to see how it goes. N hope i can start on clomid asap x

Big noticed your weight ticker - how have you managed to achieve that? I've re started my diet Monday as hoping that will help regulate my cycle

Hey
I did the cambridge diet its food replacementto start with. Quite expencive n really hard work. But it works. I need more to lose. So startin again in a few qks x

Hey
Yeh on cd70 odd now. Last cucles was 107. Stil go na take a hpt tomo no jus to check lol.
Got home too late from the flight tonite n now have restless legs, so annoyed.
Vic x

just wanted to post this for you ladies

Attachments

• 578013_3536656667268_1597910160_32697459_173792365_n.jpg
    578013_3536656667268_1597910160_32697459_173792365_n.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 2
Will be reading through all 274 pages & i also would like to join because my cycles are very irregular

DCM - have you always been irregular? Or have you just come off a form of contraception? Have you been to the doctors ?

Little about me - I've always had irregular cycles but took the pill for 10 years which hid the issue. As TTC 2 I went to doctors about it and after a few bloodtests and ultrasound I was diagnosed with poly cystic ovaries. Nothing is being done to treat the irregularity at the moment but I've stopped having cycles from 50-92 days and seem to be more often between 32-55 days now.

Something which helped me to understand my cycles better was starting to temp and see what body was doing

Welcome to the thread it's been a quiet thread recently !

im still here just lurking now until my cycles come back when ever that will be lol but i and carhar are proof that you can beat them irregular cycles shes just had her beautiful lil girl

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->