Irregular Cycle Sisters

So far I haven't noticed the Clomid making me dry, so that's definitely a good thing! Kind of sucks that the med you take to make you ovulate so you can get pregnant can make it harder for you to BD so you can get pregnant, lol.

I really want to stick to the SMEP and BD every other day, so I realllly don't want to skip tonight, so I think I'm just gonna try to push through it. Since I've been laying here on the couch and took my cold medicine, I do feel some better!

Have you heard of Pre-seed? It's supposed to be one of the only sperm friendly lubes and I've read a lot about it on BnB. I was going to go buy some if I had a problem with dryness.

yes it does suck :(

i have heard about preseed, im gonna see what my gyn recommends firstly then maybe look into the preseet, either that or try the grapefruit juice and robitussen together :shrug:

I've never tried preseed either

Hi Anderson. :hugs: but I just want to say that I am living proof that it CAN happen! I just wanted to ask you the same questions as dandy.

Well still sore (.)(.)s for me n my milk ducts are lumpy again, they feel like they're burning. I'm changing doctors this week so will make an appointment if it doesn't go away. Am thinking either infection in my ducts or something to do with the new firming moisturiser I've Bern using (for my rapid weightloss)

Can you girls please describe to me how your boobs hurt when you get AF? Where do they hurt? What does it feel like?
I just don't understand what's normal as they've never done this before

Chart still looking good Lindsey!!!

Oops posted when you did

I got mine at 11dpo, hang on in there!

lindsey fxed for you hun :hugs:

chele, my whole boob never really gets sore :shrug: only my nipples and they only hurt after Ov then stop when AF shows :shrug:

AF is due to show from tomorrow through to saturday or sunday :shrug: so no real idea when this cycle will end

Hmm def making me think there is a problem with mine. They were burning at 3oclock this afternoon and went lumpy again. They seem to be ok this evening

FX for tomorrow morning Lindsey, will you test again?

chillie - if my memory is right...were you doing acupuncture? do you think it helped?

your right it is exciting but scary :argh: im so scared to get too excited and then have BFN or AF show :cry:

Yes sweetie,

I did accupuncture and I think it helped me. I did it only for a month. I got the next cycle after the 113 day cycle on time, that is 38 days for me. (usually between 31-38 days).

I am actually happy right now. I feel in control. O:) I dont know what happened! I have been without a job for 1.5 years. The market looks a little better now. Maybe that is what it is.
I have not yet turned into a maniac testing for HPT which I usually am by this time in my cycle! :) I keep telling my husband how I am feeling everyday. Maybe that is what is keeping me chilled out.

Breasts are very sore. I am usually not so sore. Hurt while climbing stairs up or down. Today, they were hurting while brushing! Dont want to get my hopes up. Just wanted to add to update you all!

BTW, Dandy, I love the way you use icons. I wish I was as good as you!

There is just so much excitement on this thread today! I hope all of us get BFPs this month! Is that too much to ask? :)

I love this thread. Thanks for the warm welcome ladies. I really hope you all get :bfp: this month, but I'll be on my own, but better to be on my own and you all be preggo. Yaaaaaaaaaay x

I did accupuncture and I think it helped me. I did it only for a month. I got the next cycle after the 113 day cycle on time, that is 38 days for me. (usually between 31-38 days).

That is soooooooooooooo freaky. After my 113 day cycle I had a 38 day cycle!!!! Freeeakky

chillie - if my memory is right...were you doing acupuncture? do you think it helped?

your right it is exciting but scary :argh: im so scared to get too excited and then have BFN or AF show :cry:

Yes sweetie,

I am actually happy right now. I feel in control. O:) I dont know what happened! I have been without a job for 1.5 years. The market looks a little better now. Maybe that is what it is.
I have not yet turned into a maniac testing for HPT which I usually am by this time in my cycle! :) I keep telling my husband how I am feeling everyday. Maybe that is what is keeping me chilled out.

Breasts are very sore. I am usually not so sore. Hurt while climbing stairs up or down. Today, they were hurting while brushing! Dont want to get my hopes up. Just wanted to add to update you all!

BTW, Dandy, I love the way you use icons. I wish I was as good as you!

:rofl: you know u can use the icons :haha:

well no symptoms here, mild cramps very low in pelvis very sparcely timed today, i think AF is on the way maybe tomorrow :shrug:

fxed for you chillie, and lindsey hoping for at least 1 bfp this month :thumbup:

Morning Lindsey :)

Hope everyone is having a good morning.

Chele, I am 'on' atm and my boobs started hurting from about 4 days before, starting to ease off now, so sore all over though, hurts to brush my teeth! Doesn't help that I accidently punched myself in my left boob, it hurts so bad, pretty sure I've caused a lump too :s
on the up side this is the 3rd time I have experience PMT & symptoms so I think my body is starting ot wake up a bit!

my af cramps have arived but i dont care at least i ovd this cycle:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"