Irregular Cycle Sisters

Fingers crossed for chillies, dandy, and lindsey!! Girls, this could be your month!

Dandy, the temp drop could be implantation!! I can't wait to see what your temp does tomorrow.

DH & I started SMEP today. I still have one more day left of Clomid, and then it's just the waiting game to see if I ov or not. I'll be getting my progesterone bloodwork done on the 22nd.

fxed for you to wanting, this could also be your month

it could be implantation drop...but im going to doubt it is because i dont want to get my hopes up then have them so high for when AF shows :nope: so im just gonna keep saying its not my month :dohh:

but i really think its lindseys :happydance:

I hope you get a pleasant surprise, dandy!

I agree, it definitely sounds promising for lindsey!!

Maybe we'll get a bunch of BFP's all at once in this thread!!

morning ladies temps quite low this morn think yesterdays was a dud tempo as only 3 hours sleep yesterday lol im not too pos with my temos now

im still keeping my fingers crossed for you lindsey

im still keeping my fingers crossed for you lindsey

thanks hun and me for you i do have an odd feeling that keeps coming and going in my pelvic area i can't even describe it is like a dull throbbing/stab

Still got my fingers crossed for you. The dull aches are good. You'll know more with your temp tomorrow. Good luck! X

i've had continuous dull aches since Ov day...but my temps are down now, heading towards my AF territory :cry:

i've had continuous dull aches since Ov day...but my temps are down now, heading towards my AF territory :cry:

Keeping my fingers crossed for Dandy, Lindseyanne and myself. For both of you, lets wait a couple more days to see what the temps do. I am so excited!

chillie - if my memory is right...were you doing acupuncture? do you think it helped?

your right it is exciting but scary :argh: im so scared to get too excited and then have BFN or AF show :cry:

Still really hopeful for you girls

Well yesterday I received my predictions from both Gail and Sandra. They're both different and both different to my Jenny Renny prediction so am excited to see if any cone true. Im not going to say what they said but will let you know if they do or don't come true.

And the weirdest thing is happening to me- my boobs are killing me. My boobs NEVER hurt, ever! So im not sure if this is cycle related or what?!

I did a test this morning and :bfn: but I haven't ovulated since October 12th and had a period in between, I've still ovulated this cycle yet. I just don't know what's going on. Grrr

:hugs: chele

well another low temp...i really think AF is on its way :cry: its lower than the 10 dpo temp in my last cycle :cry:

Hey Ladies,

New to this site but I was looking for other people who can relate to my pain and you all sound perfect. I married my true love last year and we want a child in the worse way. I feel as though I am letting him down by not being able to have one. I wouldn't mind adopting because I can love another child the same as I would my own but my husband on the other hand don't feel as though he can. I guess its a sppecial gift from God that I have to be able to do it but he just don't have it. However he wants a child as bad as I do but he wants it to be his blood. So last week I started taking fertil aid and I am very hopeful. I took it before and it seems to make my cycle get regular in the past but I gave up and didn't take it long before but this time I am ready to crack down and stick to it. Hope it works!

:wave: welcome anderson :) :hugs: yes we do know what you are going through

I am at the point where i am desperate for a bub :cry: my OH wants one badly too...he wanted one long before i was ready to TTC :dohh:

how long are your cycles normally? what else have you tried to get that so badly wanted BFP?

lindsey i like that your temp has gone up a bit :thumbup: thats more promising than my crappy low temp :cry:

Chele, it will be interesting to see if any of the predictions are right.

Dandy :hugs:...it's not over till AF shows her face!!

Welcome, anderson! We can all definitely relate to what you're going through. It really helps to have people to talk to about things. Have you seen a doctor about ttc? :flower:

I've wanted a baby pretty much ever since I got married 3.5 years ago, but it took more time and convincing for my hubby to start wanting a baby. Now he's as excited as I am. This is my first cycle on Clomid and my first cycle with a real shot at conceiving, and I'm worried that if I don't get pregnant it will be a disappointment to my hubby.

I've been having cramps off and on since yesterday evening (finished Clomid yesterday morning). I'm not sure what to make of it...but I think I like the idea that maybe it's my ovaries "waking up" and doing what they're supposed to do! :haha:

I'm sick today and feeling miserable...it's a BD night tonight, so I took some cold medicine, drank some OJ, and am curled up on the couch to relax and rest for awhile til my hubby gets home from work, lol. If I don't feel any better by the time he gets home in about 3 hours, I guess we'll just skip tonight and make up for it tomorrow!

wanting bugger get better quick, im blaming the fact that the clomid made me so dry :blush: that i ended up swollen and sore on the fact that we didnt get enough :sex: in and thats why i didnt get preg this cycle :cry: next time im not gonna let anything stand in my way!! im gonna ask my gyn what i can do for the dryness

and i know what u say is true, im not out till AF shows..but im really already thinking like AF is here and i wanna start trying again already!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->