Irregular Cycle Sisters

no i took soy cd3-7 and macca all way thru until ov

Where do you buy the soy and the maca?[/QUOTE]

he soy isoflavones i got from my locoal supermarket where viatmins are and macca i brought online from a comapny called creative nature

ooo got everything crossed for dandy and hotchillies xx

lindsey :happydance: i've never been happy to hear of someone throwing up before :haha: but im very excited for you lindsey :thumbup: i think this may be your month :happydance:

well temp dip for me today :shrug: hope my temps dont stay down...not that im expecting a BFP...ever :dohh:

lindsey :happydance: i've never been happy to hear of someone throwing up before :haha: but im very excited for you lindsey :thumbup: i think this may be your month :happydance:

well temp dip for me today :shrug: hope my temps dont stay down...not that im expecting a BFP...ever :dohh:
ooooh v pos implantation dip!

Implantation, implantation, implantation!!!!!

lindsey im so excited that you feel sick :haha: we get excited over the strangest things on this thread :dohh:

ill see what my temp does tomorrow, its down the the AF is coming range today :dohh: if it stays there then thats what ill assume

Nah, we just want the best things to happen, and they will!

I need to get my old chart out and see what it was like when I got my BFP..................

Found it, hope this works

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/25b354

Found it, hope this works

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/25b354

ooooh my charts looking a tad like that lol watch it drop and stay low now lol did u have any cramps etc?

wow chele your temps are way high!!

mine dont even go that high :haha: but they basically went up and stayed up on your BFP, so with my temp drop today i think im out :cry:

I always thought my baseline was quite low?! Hmm maybe not. I used to temp orally but then changed to vaginally for my last cycle. When I start temping again I'll go back to vaginally as I think it gives more precise results.
Which way do you both temp?

I really don't think I had anything at all. The only thing I remember was MS at 6 weeks. I never had the sore boobs, headaches, fatigue or anything. I may have had a bit of cramping. In fact yes, I do remember a lot of cramping, but that was it!

i temp orally, no way am i gonna do the other one :haha: i've had some mild cramps since Ov :shrug: but not lots and not strong

i have sore nipples...but thats normal for me after OV

Haha why don't you fancy doing it vaginally!? The only horrible time is when AF is here. Bleugh :sick: :rofl:

lol my alarm goes off at 4am, i stick the thing in my mouth when it beeps i turn it off and go bak to sleep then i get up at 4.45 to get ready for work...i dont fancy the extra effort of putting it down there and straining to hear it beep :shrug:

4.45?! Wow, you'll be well prepared for a baby. What do you do?

lol on my weekends i wake up at about 7am :dohh: i cant seem to sleep in often :(

I work at the fruit and vegetable wholesale markets, i start at 6am, and finish at about lunch time :thumbup:

i think they will let me go part time when i have a bub, we cant afford for me to not work :dohh: but at least the days i do work i should still be home in time to not miss too much :(

So you get afternoons off, nice one!

Ok am off ladies. DH is back from Benidorm and I am feeling frisky - first time in ages.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->