Irregular Cycle Sisters

im gonna try soy this cycle :thumbup: gonna buy it today and start tonight, hope it gets me a bfp :blush:

Yaaay let me know how it goes. I'm def gonna start it too

these are the ones im buying today https://www.chemistwarehouse.com.au/product.asp?id=40031&pname=Blackmores+Phytolife+Tablets+30

they are all i can find around that has soy, it has calcium too but that cant be bad :shrug:

yay chele we can be soy buddies :thumbup:

Thanks Lindsey. The H&B ones were 750mg
I'll get some next time in the supermarket.

Yaaay Soy buddies with Dandy. Well, eventually! Didn't do an opk this morning as the cramps went yesterday evening so think it was just nothing. Waiting patiently for OV

chele - waiting patiently for your ov

well girls im on day 3 of soy, having no side effects, heres hoping it brings on an early Ov for me and i can have my BFP by xmas...if not ill try not to let it get to me toooo much :dohh: and just enjoy the holiday

GL on the soy dandy!!! Hope it works a Christmas blessing for you!

Ok Ladies, heres an update. Vitex helped me O and now I am in the TWW. I am beyond thrilled, even if its a bfn I am very happy to just finally O and have the possibility at least. I had TONS of EWCM which I normally do not see, so I really beleive its working for me. :happydance:

Yaaaaaaaay Quest!!! Fx'd

I got my soy Dandy, still waiting for AF (or OV)

So I had my appt at the dr today about my boobs. She thinks it's hormonal and is sending me for blood tests so I'll get results in 2 weeks time and hopefully an answer to why they keep hurting. She was convinced I was pregnant and is doing HCG as well, but still no OV in this camp :cry:

chele heres hoping you get some answers soon :hugs: and that you get AF so you can start on your soy and join me :thumbup:

im not having any side effects from the soy, today is my last day of taking it, then we play the waiting game :dohh: i hate that game :haha:

hey ladies cd 7 last day of soy thank god lol having pans around my ovarys today i know its too early for ov but tis annoying lol

lindsey :happydance: cd 8 today is my last day of soy too :thumbup: we are cycle buddies :thumbup: how much soy did you take? i took (i think from what the ingredients say) 100mg for the first 3 days and i took 150mg for last night and tonight :thumbup: maybe we will ov around the same time :shrug: wouldnt that be cool, hopefully we can both catch those eggies for xmas

lindsey :happydance: cd 8 today is my last day of soy too :thumbup: we are cycle buddies :thumbup: how much soy did you take? i took (i think from what the ingredients say) 100mg for the first 3 days and i took 150mg for last night and tonight :thumbup: maybe we will ov around the same time :shrug: wouldnt that be cool, hopefully we can both catch those eggies for xmas

i take 120mg a night my last 3 tabs tonight :happydance: then can get to the hanky panky:winkwink: i so hope so ive NEVER had a cycle buddy hehe wooop

me neither haha, i've never had decent cycles before the clomid and now soy :thumbup: (providing it works)

Hi there, I was wondering if I could join here? I only just found this group...

At the end of last year, December, January, I had a cycle that lasted 53 days, this was when I first started trying...
It dropped, starting in February, down to 37 days long. I had that from February through til May, then in June/July, August/September, I had two cycles that lasted 60 days, and then my most recent cycle was only 32 days, and I thought "hooray, my cycles are maybe regulating".... so I've been doing my BBT and temping every morning, only to find I don't have a damn clue whats going on. I don't know when I'm going to ovulate.

All I know is, for some reason, I've spent the past 2 days, tired like crazy, the past 3 days weepy and depressed and have just been generally out of it for the past few days. This is the behaviour I normally get right before my periods are due to arrive, but according to my BBT, I haven't ovulated yet, so its confusing.

I've never had regular cycles my whole life, and that never bothered me much, til I started TTC in January. I never thought trying to have a baby would be so damn hard. :cry::cry:
My partner wants a baby so badly, that I keep thinking he's going to leave me because I'm not getting pregnant the way he wants.

moondance :hugs: i hear you, my cycles never bothered me either, till we started TTC :dohh: i wish i could get preg just by looking at my OH :dohh: its not that easy :dohh:

welcome to the thread, feel free to chat about anything that is bothering you, we are all here for you :thumbup: im on my first cycle with soy, hoping that will bring an Ov before xmas (my cycles are very irregular) as i want a xmas bfp, am kinda doubtful though :dohh:

hope either AF or Ov happens for you soon so that you can move forward either way

is there anything you are taking/doing to help your cycles?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->