Irregular Cycle Sisters

:shrug: i dont know what do u think i should do??

i dont really wanna do anything the the dr wont like :shrug: :cry:

I was going to try the soy before my ob/gyn gave me Clomid; I've heard a lot of great things about it. It's taken exactly like you would take Clomid, except to equal 50 mg Clomid you would take 100 mg of soy. It might be worth a shot.

I was going to try the soy before my ob/gyn gave me Clomid; I've heard a lot of great things about it. It's taken exactly like you would take Clomid, except to equal 50 mg Clomid you would take 100 mg of soy. It might be worth a shot.

i LOVE soy cut my cycle a lot this cycle just gone and a clear ov!

Oh Dandy that's rubbish. Sorry Hun xx

i dont know if i should try the soy without my gyns consent :shrug: can i take it and not tell her...or is that bad :shrug:

i might just go all natural this one and wait it out till i can start again :cry: there go my xmas bfp hopes :cry:

i might just go all natural this one and wait it out till i can start again :cry: there go my xmas bfp hopes :cry:

yeh but when you eventualy do get that bfp it will be so so so worth it as you have struggled

Like lindsey said, it could possibly mess up tests from this cycle. Do you know if you will be having any bloodwork/ultrasounds later in your cycle? Maybe you could mention it to your gyn...just ask if it would be okay to try soy rather than Clomid this month since it's more natural while you wait on your OH to get his SA done.

Fertility Friend gave me crosshairs for CD 15!! :happydance:I'm 3 DPO and in my first ever 2WW. I'm still feeling kinda paranoid and worried that my temps are just flukes, or I did something different while temping to cause the temp rise without realizing it, or there's something external impacting my temps...

I hope my progesterone bloodwork on Monday confirms it. :blush:

wanting you are cute :hugs:

yay for 2ww :happydance:

im having an ultrasound today and then after OH has his spermies done we have to make an appy for the results then we will go from there :shrug:

Yaaay wanting, hope it's a quick 2WW for you with a positive result at the end of it

Dandy- I would try and hold off, but you never know, you might fall pregnant anyway. PMA!

CD26 for me, feeling it's going to be a long one boooooooooooo

ok ladies, I am thinking I might now go down the soy route when I start my next cycle.

Can you give me some pointers please.
Where to buy from?
How much to take?
When to take it? etc etc

Ta! x

Thanks chele!! =)

As for the soy... I read up quite a bit on it before my ob/gyn prescribed me Clomid. It is the natural equivalent to Clomid. 100 mg of soy equals 50 mg of Clomid, and you take it for five days early in your cycle- CD 2-6, 3-7, 5-9, or some other variation. You should be able to get it at any drugstore in the section with the vitamins and herbs, or online somewhere. The full name is soy isoflavones.

Thanks wanting! I'll hope hop off to Holland&Barrett (UK health store) and put them in the cupboard until CD2, which could be forever!

I forgot i posted on here, so sorry.
How are we all getting on?
AF got me just there the now, started spotting a few hours ago and it's turned into heavier streaking, not full flow yet but will be tomorrow :thumbup:
though one thing is confusing me.. my temp has risen since this morning rather than fallen.. i took it just now to check and it's gone up by .1 :wacko: i know it's not much but surely it's meant to fall when AF comes?

im very tempted to try the soy, or is it best to ride it out and follow my gyns instructions...??

i have to make a decision today :dohh: as im CD 3 now

mornin g ladies feel yuck today head feels really light and yuck

Well girls, according to my chart I'm 4 dpo today, but my temp dropped back down below the coverline this morning. I'm not sure what to make of it. It makes me even more worried that my higher temps were somehow inaccurate and I really didn't ovulate.

Anyone have any idea what this temp drop could mean?

I'm trying not to worry too much about it but it's hard not to.

mmm not sure wanting, i have had drops like that before and they go bak up the next day :shrug: lets hope for that :thumbup:

What did you decide dandy?

Well pains in my stomach today and more to the left so I figured ovulation pains but the OPK says no. :shrug: What's the pain about then. AF can't possibly arrive on CD27, that's never ever happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->