Irregular Cycle Sisters

Hello! Can I join in?
I always had irregular cycles, from 30-33 to 45 and this one is the longest ever, I am on CD52!!! I am not sure if it is due to stress, to the fact that I don't ovulate or because I started taking pregnacare vitamins ( I read many woman saying it delayed their AF very much!).
Anyway, I have a Dr appointment next friday, hopefully she will give me some blood tests to check if I ovulate at all.

A question: how many tests did it take for the doctor to prescribe clomid or other drugs?
....my DH and I would really like to have a 2011 baby!!!

Good luck to all of us

gosh i would love a 2011 baby tooooo :cry:

my regular gp knew that my cycles were irregular, so when i went to her asking for help she sent me to a gyn straight away, 2 months after was the earliest appointment i could have, she sent me for blood tests and an ultrasound straight away i just have to have my OH do his semen analysis and i will be put on the clomid, its taking forever to get my OH to do his sample, but if he had done it i prob would have been on clomid by january so prob 3 - 4 months to get on the clomid from when i started the ball rolling, but cause OH is being slack its taking longer

There's still a chance dandy! I have read stories of women who BDed a few days before ov and got pregnant.

Want2bMum, welcome!! I went to my OB/GYN in September and she did some blood tests to check my thyroid, prolactin, testosterone, glucose, and insulin. I also had an ultrasound done and from all that she diagnosed me with PCOS. I went back a couple weeks into September and she prescribed me Clomid, although I didn't get to start it until the end of October/beginning of November.

Good luck hon!!

Thank you! Hopefully I will be prescribed something soon if needed! Will keep you updated...

I feel this is a lucky thread... many many BFP in the next few months!!!

well i dont agree with FF for mine either :shrug: im having no symptoms/signs of Ov, maybe its an annovulatory cycle :shrug: i just want my bfp!! :cry:

Hi Ladies, sorry been MIA, just not been on BNB much recently.

:wave: Want2bmum welcome.
My DH has just had his SA done, I've had my bloods done and we're awaiting the SA results so we can make the appt with the FS, but I hope to have an appointment by the end of March.

Well just like my last cycle, I started randomly cramping a few days ago. Negative OPKs and today I was driving home and thought I need a number 2 :blush: anyways went to the loo and nothing so though what the hell let's do another OPK and.......

bingo!!!!!!!!!

https://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk232/chele80/220211.jpg
The photo was taken before the 5 minutes and after the 5 minutes was even darker so it's def a positive.

I'm not smiling from ear to ear like last cycle, I feel a bit like either the test is wrong (I threw away the pee so will do another later) or just have a bit of a doom and gloom feeling as I am so super worried about my LP. But worrying just isn't going to help is it!!
The cramps are in the centre of my womb as opposed to an ovary so am pretty sure it's some kind of fake ovulation
:cry:

Will get some :sex: in though of course, just in case. I think we last BDd on Sunday so there's a chance I could catch it already, but will :sex: tonight and tomorrow night.

i want to get some :sex: in to chele, just incase FF is wrong....which i think it is

Did you get some in Dandy?

We managed to last night and I spent 10 minutes lying there after. We'll do it again tonight.
Weirdly enough, I am only cramping mildly and nowhere near as strong as previous times. I did take AC from about 5dpo to 18dpo. Maybe that's what helped me OV or maybe that's why I'm not cramping much?

Here's today's OPK. Not quite as strong so not a positive. Guessing I am OVing today then?

https://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk232/chele80/230211.jpg

:wave: hey chele

well i had some strong cramping yesterday :thumbup: felt like Ov pains to me :shrug: so i seduced OH last night :thumbup: heres hoping

chele i hope that means you are Oving hun :thumbup:

wooop pos opk chele:happydance: im really unsure whats going on with me according to my chart im 9dpo but been having cramps like af yet cm like just b4 the ewcm:shrug: cant dtd as still getting over a nasty thrush infection:growlmad:

lindsey apparently im dpo too :shrug: but i swear im having possible Oving cramps now :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->