Irregular Cycle Sisters

grrrr still no ov for me but i keep spotting brown blood:shrug: tried to go to the fs this week got there an!d were told they cant see me as incurance is only for ben he then rang up insurance as its ment to be a fam in surance and they said hes not even insured

omg lindsey, what's going on??!!! I hope you get it sorted.

Wanting - :wohoo:
Now lots and lots of :sex: please!!!

grrrr still no ov for me but i keep spotting brown blood:shrug: tried to go to the fs this week got there an!d were told they cant see me as incurance is only for ben he then rang up insurance as its ment to be a fam in surance and they said hes not even insured

omg lindsey, what's going on??!!! I hope you get it sorted.

Wanting - :wohoo:
Now lots and lots of :sex: please!!!

Lindsey- oh my gosh hon!! That's terrible news! I hope you get it straightened out!

Chele- Yes definitely!! DH doesn't know what him him, lol.

Here's a picture of my opk from today... It's a darker positive than the one from yesterday. Yesterday had lines that were the same color and today the test line is darker! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• cd22.jpg
    cd22.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 5
hoping its the end of a long cycle for you lindsey :thumbup: are u spotting, or is it just the temp drop? its not Ov is it? :shrug:

Hope you work out what's going on Lindsey
Wanting, for a moment there I thought I was seeing a BFP, then realised it's your OPK. Wow that would have been great. But...it could be a BFP in 12 days time!!!!!! Good luck

DH had his SA done today. Things are making progress :wohoo:

:happydance: yay for you OH SA being done :thumbup: after I Ov im gonna make my OH do his :dohh:

I ovulated!! Just got my progesterone results back from yesterday. My level was 11.27 (on previous cycles my level was less than 1.5). I was worried about whether or not my bloodwork would show ovulation since I was only maybe 2 dpo yesterday, but it did and I'm super excited!!

Thanks dandy! I'm very happy! This is the first time I've ovulated since who knows when!!

morning ladies i got me some 3dpo crosshairs today! ive had such a rough week but finaly things seem to be going right been so stressed have had bleeding that i had no idea hwere was coming from turns out was the agnus castus so ive got to stop taking them as they have done more harm then good to me

that's brilliant wanting!!!

Lindsey- how do you know it's the AC?

hey lindsey, when i was on AC my liver was throwing bad results, when i stopped taking it my liver went bak to normal :thumbup: prob a good thing to stop then

hey lindsey, when i was on AC my liver was throwing bad results, when i stopped taking it my liver went bak to normal :thumbup: prob a good thing to stop then

yep they said some peope it can have the opposit results can mess up cycles more,mess up liver, cause mid cycle bleeding, headaches stomache pains the lot

well im glad my liver was caught before i did any damage to it eek :argh:

Hey girls, hope you're all doing well. Just to jump in about the supplements convo above - I stopped taking all my supplements the start of last week, I just didn't feel like they were doing my body any good. But once AF shows I may try Soya Isoflavones but just leave it at that - I don't want to get my body all clogged up now!

well according to my CH's i Oved a couple of days ago :dohh: and we didnt have much bd at all :dohh: so no chance this time :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->